• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

hey im going to be 34 when LO arrives .. i have a 14 yr old son and a 12 yr old daughter.. they were both pretty shocked when we told them daughter told me i was to old and my son said havent you heard of condoms..lol:haha: anyhow there used to the idea now and quite happy about it... well they have no choice..lol xx

Dee - when are u going to make it? Or does the doc have to do it?

Welcome emma33 kids are funny aren't they lol :) loved your sons comment :)

Just waiting on an appointment from the hospital.I was at the midwife on the 16th and everything was sent away etc.Shouldn't be too long though! x

Yay can't wait are u going to post a pic? Would love to see your beautiful bubby :)

Guess what came through the post there??!! Can't believe it after you just asking me!!! ha ha My appointment is the 14th of October!!xx

Ha ha woohoo lol :) yay wicked so I want to see baby pics very soon :) xx

Will certainly post them :) So nervous!!!! ha ha xx

You'll be fine Hun so how far along will u be when you get your scan done?

I'll be 12 weeks 6 days :) Should be more relaxed at my age instead of nervous!!! ha ha Thank you :hugs: x

Ahhh at least you will
Have past the crucial stage :) I can't wait till I'm 20 weeks then I can relax a little :)
Well off to work grrr can't wait for 5.30 pm lol I wish it was my day off today I'm sooo tired and it's only 8.15 am lol I need some holidays roll on next week when I get 3 weeks yay :) xo

So tired too :( Only 2 weeks to go then off on holiday :) Be good not to set the alarm!!! xx

Yeah I'll say :) well I'm 7 weeks today woohoo :) I did a gendermaker test yesterday and it was a dark purple almost grey but when I first did it it was blue straight away then turned dark purple/grey so not sure if it's a boy or a girl?? Did the ring over the belly test and it said boy, Chinese chart says boy, and will do the bi carb soda test and see what that says in a few mins so will update that shortly ;) just thought I would do all these tests for fun, will have my gender 3d ultrasound in 7 weeks so will know for sure then :) my gut instinct says boy but it said that last time and I was wrong although my first 2 children my gut said girls and I was right so not sure, all my friends keep saying " u don't have boys you'll have another girl" optimistic aren't they lol :) but I have hope still at least for the next 7 weeks anyway lol :) does anyone want to take a guess at what they think I'm having? I have my ultr sound pic from 6 weeks on my journal (not that u can see much but have a guess anyway, and if there is anyone who is psychic please feel free to let me know what u think too :)

Ok I did the bi carb test and for a girl it's suppose to be no fizz and if it's a boy fizz, well it was no fizz, however my bump buddy did the test and she got no fizz too and she's having a boy confirmed by ultrasound lol so who knows just another old wives tale?

So has anyone found out what they are having or tried any of these old wives tales tests? It would be interesting to see if any of them work :)

I like the chinese gender one. I think it was accurate for all three of my previous babes. This time it's predicting another boy...so we'll see...but we'll wait till babe is born to see :)

Mine too says boy so it would be nice to see if it comes true :) did u try the bi carb soda test?

No Mumof3girls, I haven't tried any of the other predictors. Although I find that one interesting too, and just might do it one day.

It was fun to do although it said girl lol so I think my baby hasnt decided whether it wants to be a boy or a girl yet lol :) it was easy too, I just mixed 1 part bi carb to 1 part fmu, if it fizzes it's a boy if it doesn't it's a girl but like I have said before my bump buddy did it and she got girl, but later found out she's having a boy :) lol

Hey dee has the countdown started for your scan???? Are u getting excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->