Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

Hello ladies,

Welcome TaraMum, glad to have new ladies join us.

Just popping in quickly have my appointment with my high risk doc so I will pop in again later. Have a great and blessed day ladies.

Hey TaraMum, it looks like you are just a little ahead of me! I am 4 weeks tomorrow!

Welcome Taramum:hugs:

How are you feeling, Philomena ?
Any MS yet ?

I had my 38 weeks check-up this morning and the MW tried to check to see if I was dialated at all.. since I am now full engaged ( unusual for it not being the first pregnancy)
Well as soon as she inserted her fingers to have a feel, she jerked back with a shocked look on her face.. apparently my bag of waters is bulgeing and she was afraid she would break them.:happydance:
Well I know I am dialated but not how much and basicly my waters can go anytime now.
Only catch to that is the MW warned me that there is no OBGYN on call at our hospital for the next two days so I can't deliver there ( a OBGYN has to be avail. for emergancies if the MW need them, rules for the MW to have hospital priv.)
So if my waters do go I have to go to a hospital I don't really want to go to... so it is complete rest for me for the next two days.. in hopes the waters stay intact.

Hi Ladies, welcome to the board new mommas!

Oh boy future! How exciting, and yet you have to rest a few more days :wacko:

Mum, enjoy your baths while you can! lol. Thanks for the positive words on the breast shields. I hope I can find them at a store tomorrow, so I don't have to wait for my post-appt next week.

Isaiah now weighs 6lbs 2oz!! wooohoo

Way to go, Isaiah:happydance:

That's nice to see he is starting to thrive..

I am going to take advantage of these last few days.
My mommy is here to mother me so I am being spoiled.. she even cooked dinner for us tonight.. and promised to make me my " favorite egg" for breakfast.. :blush:
I want to keep this bed rest going a little longer than a few days.. I could get used to being waited on.. God Bless Mom's:hugs:

Omg future that is awesome lol I'm so jealous :( but really happy for u hun :) I can't wait for it to be my turn woohoo :) how are the new ladies doing this lovely raining morning ?? Lol (well it is here anyway lol)
Well future it's really nice you got your mum there to help that's one thing I have missed during this pregnancy as my mum has never missed one until now and it's so weird not having her here to help me!! But I guess that's her choice :( and her loss!!! But I'm happy for you xxx
Dorian - so happy bubs is putting on weight xxx
As for me ....
37 weeks and 2 days.....
2 weeks and 1 day to go...15 days woohoo :)

Oooh forgot to say, it's my baby's first real day at kindy today without me :( I'm freaking out !!! I'm going to miss her sooo much :( don't know what I'll do without her :( I asked her how I will do without her and she said don't worry mummy u will have the baby soon and she can play with u while I'm at kindy :( ohhh so cute but so sad still, it just won't be the same without my little girl at home with me :( but I'm excited for her too coz she is really looking forward to today :) xx

They grow so fast.. I am going to be just devasted when Emily is ready to go to school..

I am hoping I can hang on for one more week.. I was hope this little guy would arrive on my grandma's birthday ( May 2nd)
This is the first time my mom has been here for any of my kids.. I have a brother who is very dependent on her so she spends most of her free time looking after her 47 yr old baby.. so this is a real treat..

Oh that's awesome future that u have your mum for this special moment especially if it's the first time :) what a good mummy xx
It would be amazing if your bubs came on your grandmas birthday :) let's hope he stays put till then :)
As for me.....
37 weeks and 3 days......
2 weeks to go exactly...14 days :) woohoo :) just hope the hospital doesn't ring and change my day or time to a later date coz that would really suck!!!
Not long now ladies and our babies will be here :) then we can talk about sleepless nights etc lol kinda looking forward to that lol :) xxxx

Woohoooo!!! We have bfing success :happydance::happydance: thanks to the breast shield :thumbup:

Yay Dorian that's awesome :) really glad they are working for you Hun xxxx
How are u feeling future and ready?
And how are the new ladies going? Any morning sickness or other symptoms?
As for me not much happening except for some period pain like cramps grrr they hurt like they did when I got my period :( especially as I have endometriosis so it hurts so much worse :( hoping something will come of it but won't hold my breathe lol baby is really trying to move around the last couple of days it's like she is really cramped and is trying to do back flips lol hurts alot!!! Not long now my little chook and you will have all the room in the world to move :)
37 weeks and 4 days.....
1 week and 6 days to go...13 days :) woohoo roll on our turn :) xxxx

Well nothing yet for me.
I have been up and about but my waters haven't gone.
DH and I went shopping today and since it scares me for the waters to go in public, I wore a pad just in case.
Tomorrow we are going to drive out to my mom's cottage to help her open it up for the summer.
Next weekend is suppose to be nicer but we feel that is cutting it too close.
Just DH could go with my mom but the thought of spending another day home alone while everyone go to the cottage is not apeeling.. so I am going to try..
I just woke from a nap, I am so tired lately.. it's like I wake up in the morning and need a nap..
Tomorrow I will be down to single digits..
10 days to go

Woohoo future single digits :) yay :)
Well I became an aunty today for the first time to a beautiful little girl named Isla Rose :) she was 5lbs,9oz :) she is a little heartbreaker :) xx
Next up it's our turn :) t-minus 12 days and counting :) my little niece was born 4 days early so I hope there is hope for me :) xx
Well I'm off to bed, will see u all in the morning :) nighty night xxx

37 weeks and 6 days.....
1 week and 4 days to go....11 days :)
Woohoo I'm 38 weeks tomorrow :) almost at single digits too future :) it's our anniversary on thursday and I'll be single digits on Thursday too woohoo :) I can't believe I have been married for 3 years and we have been together for over 5 years, it's the longest relationship I have ever had and also the longest marriage I have ever had (my first lasted exactly 8 months) although we were together for 4 yrs lol
Well I'm still on cloud 9 at becoming an aunty for the first time :) she is just adorable and I wish I could just go and see my new niece but it's not that easy being a 5 hour flight away :( bummer!!! So will have to wait until my lo is born and then be cleared to fly with her before we can see my niece :( so a few months I should think :( Grrrr!!!
Anyway have a lovely day xxx

Congratulation mum on becoming an auntie...
She is a tiny lil wisp..

Yes, I am now on to single digits.. woo hoo..

We were out with my mum all day today so I am exhausted..

Hi ladies,

Congrats on your little niece Mum.

Future, what about a little romance? That might help those waters break ;) lol

Ready and others, how are you doing?

Isaiah has been cluster feeding....I am SO tired! I'm glad though, that we have the breast shield, or I would never be able to keep up pumping.

I am 35 and have a 14 year old foster care son. (obviously there are reasons why he is not with his real parents). I have basically looked after him from birth every night and later on weekends and later when I got my own house, he moved in with us and we are a happy family.

I was very worried about telling him, as "our" family is very imporant to him and his first security he has ever had in his life.

But, big was my surprise when at first he did not believe. An hour later...he asked really?, then wanted to know if its a boy or girl...and gave a little smile.

The next evening..I was about 7 or 8 weeks along..I got home. He came to sit next to me...and he pushed his head against my stomach. I was like: HALLLOOO What you doing? and he said...I just want to hear the baby!

That was so special to me.

And so time went on and I thought I would update: Baby is here now and below is a picture. No need to say more. It all worked out perfectly!:happydance:

Attachments

• z.JPG
    z.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations maybe what a wonderful picture u have of your family xxx thankyou for coming back on and sharing it with us hun :) your men are just gorgeous :) xxxx

38 weeks today woohoo :) ...
1 week and 3 days to go ...10 days :) yay :)

Well ladies not long now huh? Yay :) I can't believe I have only 10 days to go until my long awaited chook is here :) I'm sooo looking forward to it :) as of tomorrow I'll be single digits woohoo :)
So how is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->