Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

I am just popping on quick to share my birth story

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/998883-future_numans-surprise.html

I hope everyone is well and yes, mum.. only 6 days between our babies:happydance:

Anyone heard from Ready ?? I think she is suppose to have her lil' man today:happydance:

Hi
I hope it's okay to jump in here. I just found out I'm pregnant a couple of days ago on my 35th birthday. I have a 14 and a 12 year old who don't know yet and I'm not sure how they'll react lol. I've always sworn those two were it for me but things change! I think a lot of people will be shocked actually.
I haven't read through the whole thread but some of it and its nice to read about others going through similar experiences with teenagers.
I don't think this pregnancy is going to be as easy as when I was 19 or 21 that's for sure!

Welcome dark star :) and congratulations on your pregnancy :)
Everyone was shocked when we told them we were having another baby lol people even said aren't u a bit old?? Cheeky buggers lol
And now I get "your not having anymore are u??" lol not that it's anyone else's business but no probably not considering this baby wasn't easy to conceive !!!
13 months ttc it took and it probably doesn't sound like much but to us it was forever and that was with lots of tears every month and dissapointment when we got those dreaded bfn's!!
But as you have probably read I am 2 days away from having my baby :) so it's all been worth it :) and it will be for you too :) your kids may be shocked if they weren't expecting it but they will love the new addition :) good luck Hun :)

Future - I'm going to have a read now of your birth story :) I'm so excited I have been looking forward to it :) I think I'm coming down with a chest infection grr I was in horrible pain last night, I had contractions every 10 mins all night grrr and my chest hurt sooo bad and just felt generally crap :( and yet woke up this morning feeling better and contractions have spread out alot more but chest still hurts :( I really hope they don't postpone my surgery I'm going to try to get away without telling them lol so I have 2 days to try and get rid of it lol
Ready is due to have her baby on the 10th thursday a day before me lol I can't wait to see her baby pics too :)
Congrats again future I hope u and your little man are doing well xxxxx

Thanks Mum and best wishes for your birth, how exciting!

Wow future I can't believe how fast Harrison came out lol he was obviously in a hurry to meet his mummy :) I'm so happy for u xxxx
Did u have any warning signs ?? I know u had bulging waters a few days to a week ago but geez he just about flew out did u have contractions while out for dinner? Congrats again Hun xxxxxx
39 weeks and 1 day......
2 days to go woohoo :) xxxx

Welcome darkstar :D
I had a 17 yr difference between my last daughter and Emily so alot of ppl were very shocked..
Mum, it took us 18 months to conceive Emily and we only did so via 2x IUI and clomid and pergeon pen..
Harrison, I had my IUD removed Aug 2 and he was conceived Aug 17th.. so you never know..

I had no sign what so ever I was going to have the baby.. no contractions, no clear out nothing...
I am just glad we were in town and not somewhere else.. he just about fell out.. and even though most ppl would be envious, fast deliveries like that do funny things to the body.. it took me about a half hour before I could even wrap my head around that I just had a baby..
I found bonding kind of tuff in the beginning too.. my body/ brain needed time to soak in what just happened... but now all is well..he is beautiful and I hardly put him down.. I just want to soak all I can of him in because he is my last baby..

Oh that's got to be hard hun !! I understand though, I told my husband your birth story and he nearly choked on his drink lol was so funny :) he said I'm so glad your having a c-section lol
His first wife had 4 natural labors but he keeps saying he doesn't remember what the stories were lol ha men!!
Not that it would apply to me anyway but I was curious lol :)
Well I'm freaking out here!!! I can't believe I'm having my baby tomorrow eeek :) this is my last day as a mum of 3 girls lol tomorrow I'll be a mum of 4 girls eeek!!!
I'm so scared about the catheter being put in first as they had such a hard time putting it in last time that I balled my eyes out :( really don't want to go through that again :( I'm scared :( but hopefully if they do it right the first time I should be ok!! I don't know why they don't wait till the Spinal block is in before they do the cathater, it would be far less painful coz I wouldn't feel it at all lol :) oh well just going to have to tough it out :)
Now I just have to pretend I don't have a cold and chest infection so they don't postpone it lol I'm going to just rock up and hope they don't send me home Fxd!! That's as long as they don't postpone it today or tomorrow morning due to emergencies as well :( so stressful I wish I knew for sure it was tomorrow and that nothing would go wrong but unless my water breaks between now and then nothing is for sure :( *wishing for waters to burst lol*
Anyway here is my 2nd to last countdown ....
39 weeks and 2 days....
1 day to go woohoo :) xxxx

Good luck to ready today (Australian time) for the birth of her baby :) I hope it's a fantastic experience for u and your family hun xxxx
Sending lots of c-section dust :) lol
Xxxxxx

Good luck mum can't wait to meet your princess xxx

Mum, I am so excited to see picture of your little lady:happydance:
Can't you ask your DR about waiting till after the epiduarl takes effect to insert the cathater ?
I have never been awake to have one in but I have been to have one removed and it is not pleasent:growlmad:

It's funny how men remember things..
Mine remembers Emily's birth in great detail.. but without understanding what he saw.
He was upset that she cried when born.. he thought she was hurt by being squeezed out the birth canal:haha:
Because we know I tend to deliver fast, his biggest fear was having to help me alone.. this is by the man who whouldn't cut the cord for fear of hurting the baby..
So making it to the hospital on time is a dream come true..
I have to say though.. my hat goes off to the women who labor naturally for hours and hours.. I did it for less than 40 mins and thought I was going to die.. I am pro medication.. if there had been time.

Hi all - thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm 36 and my partner is 53. I have three kids - 10, 17 & 18, and he has 4 - 11, 14, 17 & 19. His kids know about this baby but mine don't yet. I'm currently six weeks pregnant, and I had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago today. I look forward to chatting to some people going through similar stuff!

Welcome ssjad:) congrats on your pregnancy hun xx

Only 1 more sleep till my chicken is born :) xxxx

Hi all - thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm 36 and my partner is 53. I have three kids - 10, 17 & 18, and he has 4 - 11, 14, 17 & 19. His kids know about this baby but mine don't yet. I'm currently six weeks pregnant, and I had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago today. I look forward to chatting to some people going through similar stuff!

Welcome:hugs:

mum, with the time difference between us, today (thursday) is your daughters birthday:happydance:
There will only be 5 days between our angels..

Omg I'm having my baby today eeeek!!!!

No more days left of the countdown today is the day woohoo :)
I have to be there at 10am and I'm on the 12.30pm surgical list :)
It's now 6.50am eeeek!!!!!

I'll try to keep u up to date as it's happening as much as I can depending on my phone coverage :)

Can't wait to see your baby ready:) good luck :)
Have a great day ladies, wish me luck :) xxx

Oh my goodness, Mumof3girls - good luck!! How exciting!!

Good Luck, Mum!!

Ssjad, I'm glad to see I'm not the only newbie here! I'm 40 and 6weeks pregnant with #2!

I had my first prenatal visit yesterday and it went well. I was a little put out when my dh decided to go out with the guys after work instead of straight home so I could share all the new stuff my doc told me. It's 16 years since I've done this!! Lots has changed, lots of new tests and things which weren't available or routinely done last time round.
This is his first baby, and he really wants it, but doesn't seem to be too interested at the moment.
phil.

Yay for January 2013 Babies!!

Hey ladies,

Welcome to all the new ladies.

I had my little man on May 10 at 9:10AM he weighted 8 pounds and 10 ounces.

Big congrats ready x what did you call him? Xxxx

Hi phil x glad everything went well at your app x sorry your hubby doestnt seem interested I'm sure that's not the case imthink men don't really get attached like we do until they've seen something of there's a bump xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->