• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Thanks! That's what I thought, but someone on another thread told me ovulation day because it's more accurate. For me it makes like a 10 day difference because I ovulated on cd24.

I know what you mean, it's so hard when pregnancy symptoms are so simmilar to PMS. It drives me crazy!

New here on the pregnancy boards! I just found out I am pregnant with our first!! 4 positive tests later and I finally believe it!

New here on the pregnancy boards! I just found out I am pregnant with our first!! 4 positive tests later and I finally believe it!

Congrats girl, whens your first prenatal app with your doc... Some dont do scan or prenantal app till 8-12 wks hopefully you dont have to wait that long lol

Thank you and congrats Amanda!

They are waiting for the second blood test results. The nurse said it will most likely be next week since my cycle is totally off and I haven't had a period since coming off of BCP in November!!

I hope you ladies are having a great day!!! I'm going to attempt to answer a couple of questions several of you had asked.

Yes bleeding is normal unless associated with cramping worse than AF and a lot of bleeding.

Slight cramping, twinges, pulling is very normal as the uterus is getting larger. Trust me I had my scare when I was having round ligament pain.

You will get loads of CM as your body is creating the mucus plug for your pregnancy. Even though I'm 14 weeks I still see CM when I wipe at times.

wontgiveup, I've noticed after I had a massive orgasm with OH that my tummy was very achy due to the fact I don't use those muscles often enough. LOL! But I noticed that it is attributed to those muscles working out.

Going by the ovulation date doesn't give you the exact date at times. I knew exactly when I O'd and based on that, I should be due around my birthday July 9th. But...when they asked me for first day of last menstrual period I told them and they said EDD July 4th. I didn't believe them until I had my scan at what I thought was 8 weeks and it turned out I was 9 weeks! So needless to say, go by the first day of your last. :)

Had my appt today! Blood pressure was up so they sent me home with a tub and I have to do a 24 hr urine sample. I have to dump all of it in there and keep it in the fridge! UGH!!!! But at least that will be done with on Saturday. LOL! Heard the heartbeat and it has dropped from 170 two weeks ago to 148! I was concerned but the doc said it was normal to drop and everything is fine! :) We get to find out what we're having in 5 weeks from today! I'll be exactly 19 weeks! YAY!!

I hope you ladies are having a great day!!! I'm going to attempt to answer a couple of questions several of you had asked.

Yes bleeding is normal unless associated with cramping worse than AF and a lot of bleeding.

Slight cramping, twinges, pulling is very normal as the uterus is getting larger. Trust me I had my scare when I was having round ligament pain.

You will get loads of CM as your body is creating the mucus plug for your pregnancy. Even though I'm 14 weeks I still see CM when I wipe at times.

wontgiveup, I've noticed after I had a massive orgasm with OH that my tummy was very achy due to the fact I don't use those muscles often enough. LOL! But I noticed that it is attributed to those muscles working out.

Going by the ovulation date doesn't give you the exact date at times. I knew exactly when I O'd and based on that, I should be due around my birthday July 9th. But...when they asked me for first day of last menstrual period I told them and they said EDD July 4th. I didn't believe them until I had my scan at what I thought was 8 weeks and it turned out I was 9 weeks! So needless to say, go by the first day of your last. :)

Had my appt today! Blood pressure was up so they sent me home with a tub and I have to do a 24 hr urine sample. I have to dump all of it in there and keep it in the fridge! UGH!!!! But at least that will be done with on Saturday. LOL! Heard the heartbeat and it has dropped from 170 two weeks ago to 148! I was concerned but the doc said it was normal to drop and everything is fine! :) We get to find out what we're having in 5 weeks from today! I'll be exactly 19 weeks! YAY!!

ty so much for your great info it helped ease my mind i know :)

Morning ladys, Couldnt sleep in this morning kept choking on snot running down my throat from my sinuses. I think its called a nasal drip anyways i get it offten mostly when i lay down at night. It drives me crazy! I think its gotn worse since i got pregnant...
lol I had such a craving for cherry choc chip from ben&jerrys last night "so bad" im still craving it lol

Morning ladys, Couldnt sleep in this morning kept choking on snot running down my throat from my sinuses. I think its called a nasal drip anyways i get it offten mostly when i lay down at night. It drives me crazy! I think its gotn worse since i got pregnant...
lol I had such a craving for cherry choc chip from ben&jerrys last night "so bad" im still craving it lol

Good morning!! Oh yea, that's called post nasal drip in the ER here. It can be quite annoying! I have had a runny/stuffy nose for the past week!! I'm attributing it to this pregnancy I'm hoping to hold on to! :winkwink:

Today I have started to get some mild cramping/pinching. It worries me because I'm still pretty early but hopefully it is just our little babes making a home in there.

And cravings, omg! I wanted nothing but cheddar cheese yesterday!! So weird, but so good! Haha!! :dohh:

welcome kaili and akilgore2012 congrats again on your bfps, yeah pintching and pulling is normal and nothing to worry about inless you are bending over with pain... then id worry..
Well woke up super bored so planed a day out with my brother only now that im all dressed up and ready to go Nausea has started to set in... And i think im getn a headach.. darn lol oh well the joys of pregnancy... I also feel like a nap comeing on
Im def getn my ben&jerry icecream today lol yum

Welcome all! I had a new type of twinging pinching pain last night. It was right below my belly button area. Felting like muscles pulling. Not awful. I kind of enjoyed it. Anyone else that? I had only had cramping before then.

Welcome Kaili!! I loved your pics on the other thread:) I need to get a digital, LOL!

Took another frer this morning, so much fun! It's weird that the first one I took the right line was really dark and this morning it was opposite. Any thoughts? I know it doesn't matter because they are both clearly positive, but I just thought it strange. I assumed the control line was the really dark one and the other was my test line.

Wishfulone, I just noticed our tickers are exactly the same!!!! When is your EDD?

I have felt the muscle pulling, too. It's weird, but good:) I've also felt like I have a stitck in my side at times. Like if I stretch too far, it pulls.

Hey team, for those asking earlier, I went and had my scan on New Year's Eve and the uterus was empty. Bloods showed very very low hcg to.
On the positive, I have very healthy and fertile looking organs with lots of eggs so we shall try again soon! Hope you're all coping with MS and I hope to pop back in with my next bfp :)

I havent been to doctor yet but being off my last af i am due aug 31, 2013. Doc wont see me until 10 weeks Because of the rates of miscarriage so early.

Goingbananas, sorry to hear. Prayers for you in the near future.

Welcome Kaili!! I loved your pics on the other thread:) I need to get a digital, LOL!

Took another frer this morning, so much fun! It's weird that the first one I took the right line was really dark and this morning it was opposite. Any thoughts? I know it doesn't matter because they are both clearly positive, but I just thought it strange. I assumed the control line was the really dark one and the other was my test line.

I had the same thing happen to me when I tested at around 5 weeks, my control line was way lighter than the test line. When I looked it up I found that when you have really high HCG levels the test strip will pull all the coloring out and almost fade the control line- aka it's a good sign you have a really strong BFP! :happydance:

hello ladies

do u mind me join in?? i had my first bfp on 1st jan wht a beautiful new year gift :) i m 4week one day. had a clearblue digi today which said 2-3 weeks.

my symptoms are slight craming sore nipples,tired and dont feel like eat at all and insomnia which i really hate coz m hardly having a sleep for 3 to 4 hours at night.
i've got to book my first app with mid wife.
how are u all doing????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"