• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Banana's sorry to hear about your loss!! :hugs: So glad they saw lots of healthy organs and praying you get another BFP soon!!!!

Congrats to you ladies that recently got your BFP!

wontgiveup, enjoy those naps when you can!!! I always enjoyed them when I got home from work or during the middle of my homework on the weekends. LOL!

Welcome ladys congrats on your bfps, nice to see some new faces
Bananas just curious how many weeks were you when they did the scan was today your first scan... Im scared that ill go in for my first and there wont be anything in there but if that were true youd think id be bleeding or looseing symptoms right?? Sorry im just a worrier, i worrie all the time, i need to stop!!!
Hubby tells me to calm down, nothing i say or do or put anything out of place is going to cause a mc, lol i had to laugh at that one, cause he reads right through me lol
As for me, my brother took me to oldnavy i bought a pair of maternity jeans, there so expensive tho i hate it... Im going to try this local shop "time after time"

So sorry for your loss Bananas :( Glad everything looked good on your scan and hope to see you get another BFP soon! Sending prayers your way!

Wishfulone, according to my last af, my edd is Aug 30th, but I haven't been to the Dr yet either.

Welcome Miriam!! Glad you found the thread:)

Thanks Bmama! Apparently they don't put enough dye in those things, LOL!

I scheduled my first appt today....January 21st. The nurse even said they might do an early ultrasound if I'm measuring small since I ovulated cd24.

Anyone care to enlighten me, since we're all around the same schedule... According to my FF, I'm due somewhere between the 13-15th of September. That puts me toward the end of week 3 of pregnancy. I was just sitting on the couch about 10 minutes ago, started sweating SEVERELY out of nowhere, got instant diarreah, and while on the toilet with the diarreah problem, I threw up once. Ate dinner like two hours ago, as soon as I threw up I feel better, didn't feel sick at ALL before hand. I'm guessing this is the start of "morning sickness"? Is it not too early, and does anyone else experience this yet?

I haven't really felt nauseous yet or gotten sick, but I have gotten super warm out of nowhere and felt like I was going to pass out until I cooled off. I also had a little diarreah issue the night before I got my BFP. I just figured it was something I ate, but maybe not. Hope you feel better soon and it doesn't continue:)

Anyone care to enlighten me, since we're all around the same schedule... According to my FF, I'm due somewhere between the 13-15th of September. That puts me toward the end of week 3 of pregnancy. I was just sitting on the couch about 10 minutes ago, started sweating SEVERELY out of nowhere, got instant diarreah, and while on the toilet with the diarreah problem, I threw up once. Ate dinner like two hours ago, as soon as I threw up I feel better, didn't feel sick at ALL before hand. I'm guessing this is the start of "morning sickness"? Is it not too early, and does anyone else experience this yet?

Nausea is the devil glad i dont have it yet... And im confused, cause were all farther then you are and we are due in august how is it your due in SEPT..

I haven't really felt nauseous yet or gotten sick, but I have gotten super warm out of nowhere and felt like I was going to pass out until I cooled off. I also had a little diarreah issue the night before I got my BFP. I just figured it was something I ate, but maybe not. Hope you feel better soon and it doesn't continue:)

Warm/hotflashes CHECK
Nausea NOPE
Diarreah CHECK
Ive read its ok not to have any nausea but the lack of does scare me tho

Nausea is the devil glad i dont have it yet... And im confused, cause were all farther then you are and we are due in august how is it your due in SEPT..

Well if you're farther along than me, that mean's you're due before me... and august is before september, so it makes sense to me? Pregnancy brain catching ya a little early? =P

haha my brains not fully here either, I called my aunt to wish her happy birthday, forgot i called her and called again an hour later earlier today!

I wouldn't let it scare you, I would embrace it, haha! You never know, it might sneak up on any moment:) My sister was sick 24/7 from week 7-15!! Hoping I'm not like her, but will be happy to deal with it as long as I have a healthy pregnancy!

Haha! Kaili, that is too funny. Hubby claims I talked to him last night about something and I have no memory of it! I can only imagine what I'll be like when pregnancy brain really sets in, LOL!

Well if you're farther along than me, that mean's you're due before me... and august is before september, so it makes sense to me? Pregnancy brain catching ya a little early? =P

haha my brains not fully here either, I called my aunt to wish her happy birthday, forgot i called her and called again an hour later earlier today!

oh my goodness im so so so so sorry, i was thinking sept came befor august oh my were has my head gone LMAO

yes i have had a bad bad case of pregnancy brain lately i mean ill be talking about something and totaly forget mid sentence lol, girl please forgive my stupidity lmao wow i prob just need to sleep

Me too! I can't believe how tired I've been lately. Gave hubby a laugh today, I texted him "the appleseed says it's nap time!" I never thought I would notice so many symptoms this early. It's crazy. I used to think some pregnant women were crazy when they'd talk about such weird symptoms, LOL!

Im normaly a up all nighter, But now im lucky if i dont fall asleep befor 8pm
If i dont take a nap, i feel like a walking zombi once hubby gets home, normaly between
5pm-9pm... so i have to take nap about noon lol it just happens i cant help it...

As you may have heard, women who have morning sickness have a statistically lower risk of miscarriage. With that in mind, it's easy to start worrying that it's a bad sign if you have no nausea or vomiting.

Answer:
However, lack of morning sickness is not considered a symptom of miscarriage. Although many women do have nausea and/or vomiting during pregnancy, many others have perfectly healthy pregnancies without any nausea at any point. In addition, it is not unusual for morning sickness to come and go, so fading morning sickness is not necessarily a sign of miscarriage either.

Thus, you should try not to over-analyze your pregnancy symptoms. Fluctuations in pregnancy symptoms are normal and there is a huge variation among women. But if you are worried because you're having symptoms of miscarriage, or if you continue to feel nervous, talk to your doctor to see if there's any way you can check that everything is alright so that you can feel reassured and relaxed.

Welcome ladys congrats on your bfps, nice to see some new faces
Bananas just curious how many weeks were you when they did the scan was today your first scan... Im scared that ill go in for my first and there wont be anything in there but if that were true youd think id be bleeding or looseing symptoms right?? Sorry im just a worrier, i worrie all the time, i need to stop!!!
Hubby tells me to calm down, nothing i say or do or put anything out of place is going to cause a mc, lol i had to laugh at that one, cause he reads right through me lol
As for me, my brother took me to oldnavy i bought a pair of maternity jeans, there so expensive tho i hate it... Im going to try this local shop "time after time"

The only reason I went for a scan was because I had heavy bleeding and was passing clots etc. my first scan was booked in for 30th of jan. I was 6 weeks when I MC. Let me assure you, if you have a natural mc, you will know. It's like a super heavy thick period. Gross. Sounds like everything is travelling really well for you!!

wontgiveup, that is right that you don't always have ms. With me I didn't have it much but did notice every other day or two I'd feel a little nausea but nothing like I'd get sick until a bit later on in this pregnancy. I feel more nausea now than I did in my first trimester. At this point though eating doesn't necessarily fix it for me like it did in the first trimester.

As far as maternity clothes, I don't have any shops up here like I thought there would be so I'm stuck with having to buy belly bands online or driving 30-45 mins to a maternity store. When I was pregnant with DS, I got some really good deals on the clearance racks at sears! You might find the "out of season" on the clearance racks which would be a great time for you to buy them now! That way the short sleeve shirt and what not would be good for you to get since you'll be the most pregnant during the hottest time of the year. I spent $88 on 2 pants and a shirt (shirt was only $14.50) on New Years Day at a plus size store because they happened to just get those two pairs of stretchy pants in! I was asking the clerk about a pair of yoga pants I saw and she pointed out these other stretchy ones and I said they don't have maternity stores here anymore. I was excited to find them but hated paying over $30 per pair!

Dear Little Bean,

Thanks for waking me up every 3 hours last night to pee. Even though I feel like a zombie today, it reminded me that you're in there and it reminded me how much Daddy and I love you and that September is going to bring the best day of my life to me. So please feel free to wake me up, make me barf, cause me hot flashes, make me fat, and metaphorically punch my boobies, because its all worth it just to know you are finally here!!

Love, Mommy

My little one wakes me up to pee every hour lol
So last night was a ruff one cause my legs and hands ached well more like my lower body, My hands were very heavy and legs literly cronic pain(mispelled sorry) anyway DH wakes up and says baby i think you need to take a benadryl i thought about it a min and he was right i was haveing another reaction on the inside on the body cause the burning had begun shortly after taking the benadryl i had took it just in time befor a allergic reaction breakdown, thank goodness cause the stress of all the itching and burning would have caused some serious stress on my body and i was worried about the baby be exposed to that im just so happy allen suggested it and thought of it befor i did, he knows how i get im glad he has watched over me with open eyes over the yrs so he can recongize all the signs of a outbreak...
Well 4 hours latter i woke to bad joint pain and Allen told me to take a tylenol ( That the doc wouldnt have put it on the list of meds i can take if it wasnt safe) i havent hurt since i took it 5 hours ago :)
Infact im ready to start my day, i will say this though my hands are very very cold lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->