Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Yesterday I didn't feel pg at all but today I woke up and was like, yep I'm still pg and feel like crap! Hah! I also took another test to confirm it one last time at work and bam! Two strong pink lines!

Today is going to be a loooong day. I am back to work after the weekend and I just don't know how I am going to handle this 12 hour shift as I am extremely tired today!

How is everyone else?

Hey ladies!

I agree, right now I feel completely normal, other than being tired :) Last night I thought I was a different person, LOL! I've read that you may feel like you have a split personality because your emotions are so out of wack. Last night I felt like I wanted to scream and cry at the same time, but I really was happy and so excited I'm pregnant. Does that make sense to anyone? It's like I felt really down, but in my head I was still really happy. Wow, hormones are crazy!!!

Hope your day isn't too long akilgore :)

I can relate 100% Amanda, that is exactly how I am feeling too

Me too Amanda, yesterday I yelled at my OH for making goulash because the smell was making me sick, and then I found out he ate my leftover pasta so I cried like a baby! Today is suuuch a better day emotionally, I even offered to cook him lunch despite my aversion to almost every smell! Still tired, headachy and a bit nauseous though but at least I'm in a better mood! :happydance:

I am sure feeling pregnant today. I am sooo nauseous and dizzy. I am grzing on food to keep something in my stomach and keep my blood suagrs up. But man it is a struggle getting through work. Especially because I have not yet announced my pregnancy here yet.

Hungry, not sure if im nauseas or not does that make since? lol
I have more energy and im not ready for a nap yet infact im wide awake...
And i was watching Bring home baby earlier, oh wow, Childbirth is freaking me out a bit...

Oh my gosh, I don't want to be reminded of how crazy childbirth is. I saw my friend give birth and that is good enough for me!! Yikes!

yay:happydance: my niece is on her way, her contrations are 7 min apart, LOL shes nuts shes not even at the hospital yet lol

I know lots of you have said you don't have symptoms, but I wondered does anyone feel like it's really 'busy' down there in your uterus? I feel like my LO is having a party and forgot to invite me, haha. There's all sorts of aches, pains, strange feelings etc. Nothing concerning, but the only way I can describe it is 'busy'.

Bmama, it's funny how food can somewhat take over, LOL! I had such a craving for pancakes yesterday. I was talking to DH about needing tomatoes for BLTs and I kept saying we needed pancakes, haha! It was quite humerous I'm sure.

Wishfulone, I've been feeling dizziness this afternoon, too. I went to the store on my lunch break, and I almost felt drunk :) Luckily I'm still not nauseous. Nobody at work knows I'm preggers either, it will be nice when they do.

Wontgiveup, Congrats Auntie!! She should be fine, my sister didn't go the hospital until her contractions were 2 min apart with my nephew. When she got there she was already 5 cm dilated!!

Yes, Cordelia, I've felt that too. It almost feels like I ate something weird and it's all gurgly down there :) (I think I just made up the word gurgly, LOL)

I know lots of you have said you don't have symptoms, but I wondered does anyone feel like it's really 'busy' down there in your uterus? I feel like my LO is having a party and forgot to invite me, haha. There's all sorts of aches, pains, strange feelings etc. Nothing concerning, but the only way I can describe it is 'busy'.

I'm not very far along, but I'm having this same situation Cordelia. No nausea, my boobs are sore, but not THAT sore (wearing a bra makes it not noticeable)... but something's happening down there. It's not pain, and its not really cramps, its just feelings that I've never experienced before, and they don't all feel the same either! Sometimes it feels maybe like stretching, sometimes it just feels like I swallowed a golf ball and its sitting there lol, but that's it.

I got a little nervous today and told my boss that I'm preggie because I'm afraid my lack of sleep is starting to reflect negatively on my performance. I'm used to 10 hours of sleep a night, and my only REAL preggie symptom besides the weird feelings down there is that I can NOT sleep for longer than an hour or 2 at a time. I'm spacing out at work (though weirdly dont feel TIRED per say), I'm forgetting what I'm talking about in the middle of my sentences, and I plum forgot to deliver a report yesterday that was the only thing I had on my agenda!

Glad it's not just me then!

Yeah I'm like that at work too, I have to make lists now because I forget everything :p

kaili i can totally relate myself to u. cant sleep at night properly n yes i forget everything after a mint :(

Well looks like i may have got a chest cold, Hurts to breath in or cough in front and back... Lungs...
Im in a mood let me tell ya, it dont take much to piss me off.. lol (mood swings)
LOL i thought it was just me (pregnancy brain) it sucks..
Wake up every 2hours or hour to pee
well looks like ill be ready for bed again about 6pm lol
My niece will prob be here by tomorow I just hope that she doesnt keep her from us, she tends to no visit much and DOnt think mom can take not being in her grandchilds life.. Lol mom looked at me and said, thank god your pregnant lol... Thats my sisternlaw and mothernlaw im talking about... Wish my mom was here to experience this with but i know shes watching over me in heaven :)

hey girls, so i had to take a pic of this to show... i wish i would have taken a before pic but this bloat is what caused me to think I was pregnant and take the test, so I didn't have time, as I already had the blub before I knew I was pregnant!! But anyway, this is NOT me gloating, but I am usually a very thin girl, and I'm only what I think to be in my 4th week (O'd on the 23rd of december, and am 16dpo... this pic was taken 4 days ago...)

is it at all possible that I actually got pregnant LAST cycle and didn't actually O this cycle? Or is everyone else experiencing massive belly syndrome like me? I've tried for the past 5 years to just gain 5 measly pounds and I cannot do it. As soon as I get pregnant I instantly gained 3 lbs and cannot button any of my pants. I really think I didn't conceive in november because my temps took a drop of 1 degree and then went back up on december 23rd after I o'd... who else formed a bump so early?

https://i.imgur.com/qX9m3.jpg

Aw kaili your bump is lovely!!! :) I also gained 5 pounds by my 4 1/2 week appointment and my midwife said some women need to gain it right away for the baby! There is always the possibility that maybe you are having twins?? Do they run in your family at all? Regardless your bump is so cute! I'll post a pic of my bump from 4 weeks as I had one too :hugs:

Aw kaili your bump is lovely!!! :) I also gained 5 pounds by my 4 1/2 week appointment and my midwife said some women need to gain it right away for the baby! There is always the possibility that maybe you are having twins?? Do they run in your family at all? Regardless your bump is so cute! I'll post a pic of my bump from 4 weeks as I had one too :hugs:

fraternal twins actually DO run in my family, my grandmother's brother was a twin (one was still birth), her mother was also a twin and so was her grandmother... but none of my parents are twins and my parents never had twins, i guess i could still have the hyperovulation gene? we will see in a few weeks i guess how many are in there =P

feel better soon wontgiveup :hugs: colds are no fun rest up and stay hydrated!

Okay here is a pic of my bump side-by-side from 4 weeks to 8 weeks. Now by 4 weeks my stomach was already looking pregnant to me and now it looks out of control (tshirts still fit luckily but I have a feeling not for long). Maybe I am farther along too as I haven't had a dating scan yet. OH thinks we are having twins since they run in my family. A long 2 more weeks until my scan :coffee:

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5

Okay here is a pic of my bump side-by-side from 4 weeks to 8 weeks. Now by 4 weeks my stomach was already looking pregnant to me and now it looks out of control (tshirts still fit luckily but I have a feeling not for long). Maybe I am farther along too as I haven't had a dating scan yet. OH thinks we are having twins since they run in my family. A long 2 more weeks until my scan :coffee:

nice progression!!

holy crap i just realized, if there ARE twins in there, how the heck are they going to fit when they are full term??? I weigh 120lbs on a heavy day!! I guess your body morphs to suit their needs lol... anyway i'd gladly take twins if I got them, though I'd rather have only one... not because I don't want more, but because I'm already future planning for the day I have to send them away to college, ill have to say goodbye to TWO AT ONCE, I dunno if I could handle the pain of sending them both away!! id have to adopt a handful of puppies to cope

nice progression!!

holy crap i just realized, if there ARE twins in there, how the heck are they going to fit when they are full term??? I weigh 120lbs on a heavy day!! I guess your body morphs to suit their needs lol... anyway i'd gladly take twins if I got them, though I'd rather have only one... not because I don't want more, but because I'm already future planning for the day I have to send them away to college, ill have to say goodbye to TWO AT ONCE, I dunno if I could handle the pain of sending them both away!! id have to adopt a handful of puppies to cope

LOL I feel the same my OH and I have already talked about breeding puppies once the kids go away to school! and your body will morph to suit its needs, biology is crazy like that!! Especially how it just knows how to grow the baby when you're not even thinking about it.

on a completely different note, anyone watching parenthood tonight? I am completely obsessed with this show!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->