• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Last night when i sneezed i had the awful sharp pain in my right lower abdomen, i thought what the hell should i be worried, but aparently from hereing your guys experiences with this its normal lol

I'm right there with you ladies too! Feeling that stitch if I'm laying down and sneeze/cough. I also find at night that my 'growing pains' get worse, actually it's gotten worse since I hit 8 weeks as did the MS. I never got a call back from my bloods either but my office never calls unless theres a problem, which should be comforting but isn't!!! I would LOVE to monitor my levels myself that would be ideal :)
My pregnant moment of the day: I got sick while waiting in line for our favorite restaurant but went on to eat lunch there anyways! My OH gets a kick out of my habits now but I just can't wait for the second tri!

Woke up last night and felt awful :( Not really quesy, but just yuck! My lower back hurt a lot too. But, it only lasted 10 min and this morning I feel much better. But, my back is still hurting. Does anyone else have any lower back pain? I've read that's it's normal and caused by the ligaments stretching. Guess I'll have to use my pregnancy card and get a back rub from DH tonight :) LOL. It's so funny, how you can feel like crap but still be so happy and ok with it!

I get lower back pain in the evenings and it lasts until I fall asleep. I guess I do too much during the day, who knows!

That's kind of what I thought too. I had a really busy weekend and I'm not used to having to take it easy :) I'm hoping to find some good movies or shows to watch, LOL! It's amazing how tired I get, it's like you hit a wall and just need to rest!

yummm Food lol woke up wanting a tostios pizza lol
We came to a decision, we narrowed the Girl list down to 3 names
And the fatique oh my its awful it hits me at random times during the day and i have to take naps or else i just crash... lol ANyone else?
So i got sick for the second time LAst night around 4:30am rolled over in bed and thought ughh this heartburn so i thought tums, and as soon as the thought of chewing up the tums i ran to the tolite EKKKKK... So far so good today, Infact im hungry very hungry, anyone elses nipples or breast itching, after i got out of the shower there itching off, scratching does no good..

My worst symptom is the obsession I have with staring at the calendar waiting for my appointment on the 25th to get here.

Woke up last night and felt awful :( Not really quesy, but just yuck! My lower back hurt a lot too. But, it only lasted 10 min and this morning I feel much better. But, my back is still hurting. Does anyone else have any lower back pain? I've read that's it's normal and caused by the ligaments stretching. Guess I'll have to use my pregnancy card and get a back rub from DH tonight :) LOL. It's so funny, how you can feel like crap but still be so happy and ok with it!

I've had lower back pain (right above my buttocks) for the last three days, shifts from one side to the other and feels very much like stretching to me.

Aw I wish I could take naps. I'm exhausted but on my feet at work all day, so no chance :(

A nap sounds amazing right now :) Too bad I'm working!

yummm Food lol woke up wanting a tostios pizza lol
We came to a decision, we narrowed the Girl list down to 3 names
And the fatique oh my its awful it hits me at random times during the day and i have to take naps or else i just crash... lol ANyone else?
So i got sick for the second time LAst night around 4:30am rolled over in bed and thought ughh this heartburn so i thought tums, and as soon as the thought of chewing up the tums i ran to the tolite EKKKKK... So far so good today, Infact im hungry very hungry, anyone elses nipples or breast itching, after i got out of the shower there itching off, scratching does no good..

My nipples and breasts itch too!! I'm putting it down to their growing ha my OH keeps noticing the 'growth' too. Also super tired needed a daily nap, but I don't crash for the nap until 6pmish. And I have no problem falling asleep at night must be so tired little bean is growing!

I used to have the worst time falling asleep at night, not anymore lol

hi ladies seems every one's getting some symptoms at least which is good to a point that we can feel pregnant :)
My bra is getting tighter around my waist which is so uncomfortable when i sit or eat something i was dizzy on n off all day.
does any one else feel tasteless food i have no taste at all n dont want to eat anything and even dont want to drink water coz is so tasteless or weird taste

hi ladies seems every one's getting some symptoms at least which is good to a point that we can feel pregnant :)
My bra is getting tighter around my waist which is so uncomfortable when i sit or eat something i was dizzy on n off all day.
does any one else feel tasteless food i have no taste at all n dont want to eat anything and even dont want to drink water coz is so tasteless or weird taste

For the first few weeks i had no apitite and no tast for food, but buy time I got into my 6wk I got my apitite back...

i'm between 2-3weeks maybe, not sure yet lol but i have all the same symptoms

babyfish-Are you going by your last period, how did you find out so early, Or are you going by conception... Congrats :)

I have very strong lower back pain! My first symptoms were sore breasts and lower back pain, and sporadic feelings of giddiness! If that makes any sense haha. I'm 5 weeks 2 days now and nausea just set in today :/

Ugh the closer it gets to my scan the more paranoid i get, I have little to no nausea, Iv thrown up twice, it just hits then its gone... Worried there may be a prob... here all the storys of awful ms...
Im just afraid that when i go for my scan my worst fears will come true, being a Missed MC or a blighten ovum.. I cant help but to worry about these things... I just want to know theres a healthy growing baby in there already!

My wondfo lines finally started getting darker today!... I still poas twice a day for the peace of mind. And im a thin girl but walking past the mirror and seeing my gigantic belly bloat really makes me smile!!

wontgive up, I was on the phone with my nurse last night, going over a few questions I have (they wont actually SEE me for a few more weeks, but I had a few questions so i called). My nurse assured me it is super normal for the symptoms to come and go. One day you may feel super pregnant and the next you may feel totally not pregnant. As long as you're not bleeding or having cramps that have you crippled over in pain that cannot be relieved with Tylenol, then you're doing fine a Couple days ago I felt awful, then yesterday I felt nothing but a little bit of fatigue. THen, this morning, I feel nauseous again! Just watch out for any major warning signs, and try not to let little things get you over-thinking. (easier said than done I know! I constantly worry about m/c or that something is wrong with baby) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->