• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Anyone else feel like their abdomen muscles are a lot more susceptible to being pulled now than usual? So far ive pulled my muscles near my ribs twice from rolling over in my sleep...

Anyone else feel like their abdomen muscles are a lot more susceptible to being pulled now than usual? So far ive pulled my muscles near my ribs twice from rolling over in my sleep...

Yeah I get that a lot, everything's busy stretching and moving around!

Ohhh yea!! My mood has brightened and I am laughing SO MUCH more and I can really feel the muscles stretching when I laugh. I scares the heck out of me!

Same here
Well had some applesause this morning around 11am lol that didnt last long, lets just say i had my head over the tolite for awhile lol
Anyone else extremely tired, i know i am, seems like i cant get enough sleep, with waking every hour to pee and all...

Anyone else extremely tired, i know i am, seems like i cant get enough sleep, with waking every hour to pee and all...

OMG YES, I've been sleeping on the couch in our basement for the past 3 nights because I feel so bad about waking up my husband... I literally get up to pee every hour, if I'm lucky, I can go two full hours but that is it.

I know if I stopped drinking so much water (and i continue drinking when I get up to pee in the middle of the night) then I probably wouldn't wake up so often, but I'm scared the little bean will get dehydrated, and I'd rather suffer myself for a while just to know the bean is okay :)

Man I can't remember the last time I had a full nights sleep. I am always thirsty, even then I probably don't drink as much as I should. I am tired all day long (work has never been this difficult) and I am peeing all the time!! Cannot wait until uterus pops out and gives me some relief! 12 weeks if I'm lucky, 14 weeks more likely (from what I've heard others say).

Im also always tired. I pee just once or twice during the night. My boobs aren't hurting as badly as they were 2 weeks ago, but nausea is taking its place. Morning and evening are the worst for me. My cramps still come and go but most often they are more stretching twinges than regular cramps. Some moments idont even feel very pregnant, but a few hours later ill be nauseous and gagging at the thought or smell of food. What a change in 2 weeks

OMG YES, I've been sleeping on the couch in our basement for the past 3 nights because I feel so bad about waking up my husband... I literally get up to pee every hour, if I'm lucky, I can go two full hours but that is it.

I know if I stopped drinking so much water (and i continue drinking when I get up to pee in the middle of the night) then I probably wouldn't wake up so often, but I'm scared the little bean will get dehydrated, and I'd rather suffer myself for a while just to know the bean is okay :)

Yeah iv noticed if i stop the water intake it will hurt to pee after awhile like a uti cause My bladder always feels ful so when i go to empty it offten lol and i cant cause i stoped the water intake... nurse said to make sure i dont get dehydrated... And your right id rather suffer As long as it ment my baby is ok

Hope everyone had a good day! I told my sister today and she completely freaked out, (in a good way)! It was so funny! Here's the hat I gave her for my nephew. I think I'm going to make a small one for our little bean that says "Little Cousin"

View attachment 544361

love the hat its so adorable :) u r so creative

who else is not feeling pregnant??? today m feeling completely normal just having lots n lots of cm and some stiches n pulling pain... i think i should take a test to relax my self.
do u think its normal not to feel pregnant????

who else is not feeling pregnant??? today m feeling completely normal just having lots n lots of cm and some stiches n pulling pain... i think i should take a test to relax my self.
do u think its normal not to feel pregnant????

I'm about as far along as you are, and as far as I've heard, its normal to not feel pregnant til around 6 weeks in, thats why most ppl who aren't trying don't realize they're pregnant til they've noticed a missed period.

I POAS once in the morning and once at night just for the peace of mind, and my lines are dark as can be even with urine thats only been collecting for an hour lol (can't get FMU if I go every 2 hours in the night)

miriam-Well my experience... Iv had days were i didnt feel pregnant at all, LOL hubby wont let me take anymore test, but i have opks so i take one of those and it turns so dark almost black and that puts my mind at ease a bit..

miriam-Well my experience... Iv had days were i didnt feel pregnant at all, LOL hubby wont let me take anymore test, but i have opks so i take one of those and it turns so dark almost black and that puts my mind at ease a bit..

you should order the wondfo cheapies from amazon.com... i got a 50 pack for like 15 dollars or something insanely cheap like that, so husband doesn't care, and I don't feel guilty wasting money (though I do crack and do a digi every saturday LOL)

you know, another thing i'm noticing is my gums are sore when i brush my teeth, and i am a little sore underneath my tongue... is this a pregnancy symptom and has anyone else experienced this, or am I just post-positive-symptom-spotting?

lol my gums are sorer, and they bleed more thats normal has something to do with hormones... I like symptom spotting now that im pregnant, cause it makes me feel like im more pregnant lol.
lol i had my husband read the Fathers are expecting chapter of What to expect when your expecting... And after words he says do we have a baby name book lol then he says im going to make a list lol and told me to make a list and we would get together and discuss them lol.. how sweet!!

thanx Wontgiveup and kaili for putting my mind at ease. i do take HPT every morning n they are always darker than before i just want to feel pregnant lolzz n i think i ll feel it in few more days :)
i've heard you get sore gums in early pregnancy so yes it is a symptom kaili :)

When i was as early as you two are i loved watching my progression but it sucked when i had to stop at 12dpo, my frer TEST line never got darker then the control line, lol but i know im def pregnant so... no need in testing anymore according to my husband lol

the first test I took around the time of my expected AF, there were 2 pinks lines instantly. I waited a few days and took another and the pregnant line was darker than the control line. I almost wish I could have home blood tests to checkout my hcg levels. Like a bllod glucose monitor for pregnancy hormones!! THen I could watch my levels go up, ideally. That would be such a comfort!! Right now I am in such a waiting game!

I feel ya girl i had my levels drawn 3 weeks ago and still havent heard back from them...
Allen said breath and dont worry about it if something was wrong they would have called you... I just say ok but what im realy saying is
Ok ill just worry when your not around lol

I completely agree with everything you guys are experiencing. Sometimes I feel completely normal and other times I don't understand how anybody wouldn't know that they are pregant. I get so tired usually mid day and at night. I get the stretching pulling feeling too. Like when I'm sleeping and stretch, I feel like I might pull a muscle. Kind of a like a stitch in my side. It happened the other day when I sneezed too. It really hurt and kind of scared me :) So far no nausea, which is good. But, I am definitely more hungry and it comes on so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->