Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Feel better wontgiveup!

Im not showing yet but the area below my belly button definitely feels more firm. My bra is also feeling a bit snug.

I still cant shake the nervous feeling that something might be wrong, but thats m y overactive brain. Its because i have 3 more weeks before the doctor will see me so i have no idea what is actually going on inside of me. I have to try to relax my mind.

Feel better wontgiveup!

Im not showing yet but the area below my belly button definitely feels more firm. My bra is also feeling a bit snug.

I still cant shake the nervous feeling that something might be wrong, but thats m y overactive brain. Its because i have 3 more weeks before the doctor will see me so i have no idea what is actually going on inside of me. I have to try to relax my mind.

i dont think there is anything wrong currently, just in that paranoia phase where i'm paranoid about everything i eat, how fast i walk (yes, seriously), how much water i am drinking, whether i've "cleaned myself enough"... etc etc etc, so worried all the time...

i say it like this, i'll cry like a baby for days on end if something happens, but at least i know now that i CAN get pregnant :)

def have a bloat, im not small like you girls are, so its a little hard to tell.. but my mom was a shower early on in pregnancy so ill prob.. will be to..ok so im off to take some tums this heartburn is driving me up the wall..

My mum can't remember when she showed in pregnancy, so I have no idea about genetics. I am quite obviously showing now, not sure how much is bloat, I've felt a LOT of stretching in the uterus area in the last few days, so perhaps it is starting to lift a bit. I am a fairly medium build, but definitely showing quickly.

Feel better wontgiveup!!

Y'alls bumps are so cute!!! I feel so fat right now I can't even imagine taking a picture of my belly! It's probably bloat as I'm not a big girl but it's still too much for me! I didn't imagine being bloated this early! However I could be farther along than I think but I won't know until Friday....

Love the bumps!! So cute :) AFM, I wouldn't really call it a bump, looks more like I just ate way too much, haha! I'm small too, about 110 lbs, so I can notice the change, but probably nobody else can yet. Looking foward to when I actually look pregant and not like I ate too many cookies :) How far along do most women show? I always thought it was more like 12-15 weeks. But, I think I'm wrong on this.

Wontgiveup, hope you shake the cold and feel better soon!

Don't worry Wishfulone, try to focus on happy thoughts :)

Kaili, that's what I keep telling myself, too. I'm so happy to know I CAN get pregnant. But, definitely hoping this little bean wants to meet me:)

Kaili I missed your bump pic! If it makes you feel any better I got a big bump straight away at around 5 weeks, it was mainly bloat but felt huge! Bigger than normal for sure. I was expecting to see twins on my 6 week scan but it was just the one. X

I think when we all hit the 12 wk mark we should post a babybump pic :)
I lost all that weight and now im puting it back on lol go figure!!
Still feel like crap, i just dont have any energy and im nauseated at times (at least thats what i think it is)
No throwing up today so thats good, and i can hold food down even better cause i want are little one to get all the nutrients it can get... anyones back hurting mine is... I love symptom checking but ill be the first to adment... My tolerance for pain is 0 :(
so labor should be interesting lol

you've got beautiful bump kaili n there could be twins they way your bump look like :)

my belly is like swollen down bellybutton n it looks big to me but other cant notice it hopefully we all will have nice bumps soon :)

you've got beautiful bump kaili n there could be twins they way your bump look like :)

my belly is like swollen down bellybutton n it looks big to me but other cant notice it hopefully we all will have nice bumps soon :)

thanks!! i called my insurance company today and they cover 80% of all maternity and labor costs, including 2 ultrasounds, which is nice, but they don't do the first ultrasound until 18 weeks unless requested by a doc. I think if I tell them fraternal twins run in my family (which they do) then maybe they will request one at my 7 week appointment on the 25th... worst case scenario i will pay it out of pocket. anyone know how much that costs in america roughly??

thanks!! i called my insurance company today and they cover 80% of all maternity and labor costs, including 2 ultrasounds, which is nice, but they don't do the first ultrasound until 18 weeks unless requested by a doc. I think if I tell them fraternal twins run in my family (which they do) then maybe they will request one at my 7 week appointment on the 25th... worst case scenario i will pay it out of pocket. anyone know how much that costs in america roughly??

I haven't had mine yet so I'm not sure what the actual cost is, but I do know that private scans are usually significantly cheaper than the ones ordered by your Dr (my Dr is out of a group at a major hospital so the US is WAY more than a private scan as my friends have warned me- a private scan in illinois I found cost only $15 to hear the heartbeat and less than $100 for the gender at 15 weeks). It also probably depends on your Dr and the machines used too. I'm interested to see how much they cost in the US thou!

Although, if you tell them about your family history with twins maybe they will just order one for you!

Ladys Urgent Question
Im the worst for random out breaks of hives and allergic reations

Well looks like im haveing one right now.
Hives Is it safe to take benadryl, nurse put it on the list of meds, but out from in written in pen in says only to take if needed, makes me think i shouldnt take it... It is a class b medication so But anyone have any experience related to this... Oatmeal bath are out of the question, only have a shower... lol HELP can i take benadryl i freak over having to take anything but i cant let this go to far ill end up in allergic shock or worse...

I've read women take benedryl if needed and if you're going to have a bad reaction I say take it! Better you be safe than sorry :hugs: I Hope you feel better soon wontgiveup!

p.s. can you quickly phone your Dr/midwife? Might put your mind at ease too.

Benadryl is ok. My friend is 7 months pregnant and that is what her doc told her to take for cold n allergy symptoms

well ladys wish i could say the benadryl worked... Only to wake up to there return today, Getn them on my presure points now, just one they start out dime size work there way up to quarter size thats how it starts :(... Hope to feel better soon, A lady on the other thread was 9wks2days and was told she had a blighten oblum... WOW thats so sad just when you think your in the clear, normaly with a blighten oblum you would mc befor 9wks.... She said she was bleeding now tho.. My heart goes out to all who have lost there babys... I think im starting to become to pregnant for FB, And babyanbump lol I love everyone, but i cry at the drop of a hat, i cant even sit through Dr Phill and thats my fav show lol... Have a good weekend ladys.. Ill prob be back monday after my scan..

Hope you feel better soon Wontgiveup!

So, I had my first morning sickness symptoms this morning:( It started right after I ate breakfast and is still lingering, but not as bad. It never got so bad that I had to run to the bathroom, I just felt quesy and the thought of certain foods made me want to throw up. My head has felt so foggy and dizzy the last few days, it makes it hard to concentrate at work. Not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep it a secret! Otherwise, I'm very excited to share the news with my FIL tomorrow night and my mom Saturday night!!!

I am starting a mild panic at this point. I am not quite 5 weeks (this is based on ovulation of dec 23rd...) I got first bfp 10 days ago and my line gets darker and darker every day. I am now on day 5 of missed period but I just cant stand having to wait another few weeks before knowing everything is okay

I am starting a mild panic at this point. I am not quite 5 weeks (this is based on ovulation of dec 23rd...) I got first bfp 10 days ago and my line gets darker and darker every day. I am now on day 5 of missed period but I just cant stand having to wait another few weeks before knowing everything is okay

Why do you think anything is wrong?It seems like you are doing just fine!I found out couple of days ago and my appointment is only next Monday.Waiting sucks, but think positive, if there is o period, baby should be fine, right?:)

Why do you think anything is wrong?It seems like you are doing just fine!I found out couple of days ago and my appointment is only next Monday.Waiting sucks, but think positive, if there is o period, baby should be fine, right?:)

yea, i am not "feeling" like there is anything wrong, its just that until I hear the heartbeat it's hard to relax and not worry that there havent been some chromosomal problems or anything. i watch things like this though to take my mind off the nerves, and it WORKS EVERY TIME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to7uIG8KYhg&noredirect=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->