Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

In other news, my test line on the wondfo ICs is finally darker than the control line. This makes me happy!

Kaili that is about the cutest video I have ever seen!!! Thanks for sharing!!

HAHAHA so hubby and I are laying in bed (second night in a row this has happened btw) and I passed gas so bad we both almost died (this is rare for me)... anyway I hoped he was sleeping already and wouldnt notice, but about 7 seconds passed and he literally launched out of bed and ran to the other side of the room and goes "holy crap! were humans made to mate successfully and then scare their mates away??? Cuz its working!" Omg why am I laughing so hard? I have been on an emotional high all day! *endrant*

So embarresing when i pass gas and i here it cause the noise wakes me up and then i lay there for like 5 min waiting to see if i woke hubby up lmao ROFL and here i thought i was the only one lol, and yes its not like me ether, only mine dont normaly stink lol what you been eatin girl lol.. kdn... Oh and that video way to cute ty for sharing, needed it when your having a morning like i am, morning sickness, throwing up, and hives :( Im going to lay back down for a while, have a good day ladys..

OMG we are the same way when I pass gas! I can't even blame it on the dog anymore, although I do get away with the occasional "that wasn't me that was the dog" :haha:

Kaili, too funny! Love the video :)

I'm feeling a little better today than yesterday, so there's hope that I won't be sick 24/7! I was thinking about trying the sea bands for the dizziness and some ginger for the nausea. Anyone try either or know anyone that it helped?

I'm so excited to tell FIL tonight! I think he's going to flip out; he's wanted a grandchild for years and this will be his first :) Here's what we're going to do, we printed a picture of us from Christmas time and below it says:
Stamp......$0.45
Envelope......$1.00
The look on your face when you realize there are actually three of us in this picture.......Priceless!

I got the idea from someone on another thread:)

Cute idea Amanda!!!!! I bet you are so excited to tell them! We have told all the close people we will tell until the second trimester. I wouldn't mind starting to tell friends after our scan in 2 weeks though, which puts me at 11 weeks.

So I've been in some other threads and a lot of the women have already had a scan or multiple scans by the 9th week, which is where I'm at today. I have 2 more weeks to go until mine and it feels like forever! I just want to make sure that the baby is actually in there and doing well. My OH keeps saying 'oh there's definitely a baby in there stop worrying!!' but it's hard when you hear how many scans some women get. Le sigh. When do y'all get your first scans?

I'm only 7 weeks, but I haven't had any scans yet. I go in for my first appt on the 21st, but I don't think they'll do a scan, just listen for the heartbeat. I think they do more scans earlier for higher risk mothers or those with a history of problems.

LOL the dog trick works some times to ...
Just wanted to update. I still have the hives! Called the docs office, the nurse was conserned so she spoke to the doc for me, She recommends I take benadryl every 4-6 hours to keep me from having a bad reaction. And to make sure i keep my app for monday, i laughed at that one i said oh i wont be missing that one i get my first scan lol. Bmama lol my husband keeps saying the same thing, "dont worry theres a baby in there" then he will continue to say with a smile "i did that" lol

LOL wontgiveup it sounds like all our OH's know it's not really us but the baby, but they are having fun giving us crap for it!! I hope your hives start to get better soon, I can't imagine being itchy on top of all the other symptoms! FX for you hun :hugs:

Amanda you are right, I should be counting my blessings that I haven't had to go in for early scans and that I'm healthy. It's these darn pregnancy hormones that are making me cray cray sometimes! That and I'm breaking out like I did when I was 14...so attractive!

Aww, hubbies can be so cute! Mine said the other night, out of nowhere, "I can't wait to go shopping for the crib!" He is definitely not a shopper, so I thought that was so cute:) The way I've been feeling the last few days, I know there's a baby in there and I have a feeling it's going to be a trouble maker, LOL.

I know Bmama! These hormones are nuts! Sometimes I feel like I'm looking down at a crazy person and it's not really me. It can't be, because I'm usually a very unemotional person, LOL!

Same here!! I am pretty even keel but the littlest things set me off now! My OH pointed out that I had a pimple last night, and then he wanted to get busy I was like no now you made me feel so unattractive no way. Usually I would just brush it off but I took it so personally I almost cried!! I would almost just rather cry at a tv show or movie instead of comments that usually make me laugh!

Cute idea Amanda!!!!! I bet you are so excited to tell them! We have told all the close people we will tell until the second trimester. I wouldn't mind starting to tell friends after our scan in 2 weeks though, which puts me at 11 weeks.

So I've been in some other threads and a lot of the women have already had a scan or multiple scans by the 9th week, which is where I'm at today. I have 2 more weeks to go until mine and it feels like forever! I just want to make sure that the baby is actually in there and doing well. My OH keeps saying 'oh there's definitely a baby in there stop worrying!!' but it's hard when you hear how many scans some women get. Le sigh. When do y'all get your first scans?

I dont get mine til the 25th, and I'm assuming ill be 7 weeks on the nose that day... and they said they will only be doing blood samples to confirm the pregnancy, but no scan :nope: I'm going to probably demand it and pay out of pocket anyway because like you said, i just want to know the baby is in there and doing well. Hear so many stories of people who had ectopics or empty sacs, or no heart beat and all the scary stuff and I just want to have the peace of mind!

Is anyone fed up with pregnancy and just wants their baby already? It just cannot come soon enough! Maybe it's because I feel like sh*t 24 hours a day, but I would love to just skip the next 7 months and have her here already! hah.

Cordelia- I do! and I hate feeling that way because I want to enjoy the pregnancy at the same time. I was just feeling great yesterday and kind of got worried about it, then today I went back to the usual morning sickness and running to the bathroom! I have my fingers crossed that I am one of the women that glow and get extra energy in the second trimester, but I'm not holding my breath!

Is anyone fed up with pregnancy and just wants their baby already? It just cannot come soon enough! Maybe it's because I feel like sh*t 24 hours a day, but I would love to just skip the next 7 months and have her here already! hah.

i see you're already calling her a girl =P

i've been calling mine him accidentally and my husbands nickname is yoshi, so we've been referring to him as baby yoshi when we talk about him. we are finding out at 18 weeks, so if its a girl I'm gonna have to get used to the change, and also figure out a girl name... i'd be thrilled either way (i've always dreamed of having a daughter), but if its a boy, we're going with Loki for sure. My parents are going to hate it! that's why we're going to wait til we've already signed the birth certificate before we tell them what his name is, that way it wont be one of those "you did it against our will" type scenarios! LOL

Yeah, I keep calling baby 'her', I just feel like it is a girl, but of course I will be happy with either - we've got long long lists of names for both. I'm also hoping the second trimester will be much better. I want to enjoy it, but also because I want a baby so much I think I'm just being really impatient!

Iv been refuring to the baby as a HIM lol im happy ether way!
I cant wait for my scan Monday, and to talk to the doc about these allergic reations iv had all these yrs, and what to do when i get them while pregnant.. Its nice to know i can take benadryl tho But i think every 4-6 hours is a little much.. Im watching forest gump and doing word puzzels lol. Have a good day ladys and feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->