Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

I love the list of names. I have a niece named Arrionnna Ashley. BEAUTIFUL! I have no idea on names yet..Ill wait until further on to work on details.

I called the local clinic and they are willing to do some basic blood work for me so I don't have to wait for my first appointment another month! I will be 7 1/2 weeks when I go for lab work. I am nervous but excited. I haye needles and blood work, but I just want o hear it from a doctor that I actually AM pregnant!!! I didnt realize there would be another waiting game. I am glad they can get me in

OMG my only worst nightmare of pregnancy!!! my tiny A cup breasts in a matter of 24 hours, i swear my nipples have doubled in radius!! i put on a bra this morning and they were still the same as pre-pregnancy, i took off my bra and BAM, they're like black holes into another universe!!! goodbye precious teenager boobs, i'll miss you!!

lol yeah my breast have changed a lot to, How old are you kaili if you dont mind me asking.
Im 24 DH Is 24 also
Whats your age ladys

Haha me too my boobs have gotten bigger and I'm not big to begin with!! I'm 27 my OH is 35, been together for a little over 3 years. We're getting married this spring when I'll be in the second tri so hopefully I have a cute bump no morning sickness n big boobs! :haha:

sounds like a plan, congrats! Me and my dh have been together for 8 yrs married for 2

lol yeah my breast have changed a lot to, How old are you kaili if you dont mind me asking.
Im 24 DH Is 24 also
Whats your age ladys

I just turned 26 last week, DH will be 26 in the summer, been together over 5 years, married 4 months lol...h loves my small boobs so this will be an adaption for him =P

I was fortunate and AF didnt come for me til I was 17, and my body really hasn't changed much in the 9 years since then

Quick beef I have recently with the mobile site. Stupid ad for mate1.com keeps coming up ONLY on this site. Its right where my keyboard usually is and so annoying.. anyone else getting this? Not to mention, wtf is a singles site doing advertising to pregnant ladies, maybe I am wrong but I highly doubt they get much business here...

That's weird about the ads you keep getting, I keep getting bravissimo ads.

I'm also 26 :)

I'm still thinking of names, DH prefers Aurelia and Ariadne to Ava and Aria, Arianna he's ok with, but I don't want her nicknamed Anna. Hmm, decisions :p

Oh and you're lucky about the boob thing, I've already gone up two band sizes and 3 cup sizes, from 30GG to 34H. Starting to be sized out of my favourite brands like Freya, although fortunately there are a few in my size still. I got some nice bras in a swap/sell group on facebook from some other girls, it's been really useful instead of buying new bras that will only last a few months if that. (Those are UK sizes btw, not to confuse any US girls on this thread :p)

Good morning! Well I'm 25 (26 in March) and H is 25. We have been together for 5 1/2 years and married for almost 4 months.

My boobs have gotten a little bit more plump but they were already a pretty decent size. I hope they get at least one cup size bigger and nice and full! :)

I am 31 and dh is 36, we've been together for nearly 3 years plus dh has two children (8 & 10) from a previous marriage.

Unfortunatly, other than a little tenderness my bbs haven't changed at all!

Good morning! Well I'm 25 (26 in March) and H is 25. We have been together for 5 1/2 years and married for almost 4 months.

My boobs have gotten a little bit more plump but they were already a pretty decent size. I hope they get at least one cup size bigger and nice and full! :)

AKIL haha we are almost exactly the same.. DH and I both 25 (cept i just turned 26 last week)... been together 5 1/2 years and got married sept 16 last year, and now preggies at the same time!

I'm still thinking of names, DH prefers Aurelia and Ariadne to Ava and Aria, Arianna he's ok with, but I don't want her nicknamed Anna. Hmm, decisions :p

Oh and you're lucky about the boob thing, I've already gone up two band sizes and 3 cup sizes, from 30GG to 34H. Starting to be sized out of my favourite brands like Freya, although fortunately there are a few in my size still. I got some nice bras in a swap/sell group on facebook from some other girls, it's been really useful instead of buying new bras that will only last a few months if that. (Those are UK sizes btw, not to confuse any US girls on this thread :p)

i am 26 too and my dh is 30 :)
i've got same problem with buying bra. i am 32GG and never found a bra i like or want to buy :( and now with my growing boobs i have no idea how i am going to manage this. my nipples looks bigger n darker than before.

AKIL haha we are almost exactly the same.. DH and I both 25 (cept i just turned 26 last week)... been together 5 1/2 years and got married sept 16 last year, and now preggies at the same time!

How crazy!! We got married Sept 22!

i am 26 too and my dh is 30 :)
i've got same problem with buying bra. i am 32GG and never found a bra i like or want to buy :( and now with my growing boobs i have no idea how i am going to manage this. my nipples looks bigger n darker than before.

If you need any bra advice, I run a bra fitting blog, so feel free to message me. Bravissimo is the best shop to go in, especially to get fitted. Can be expensive to buy from there though. Debenhams do sell Freya & Fantasie bras though which will have your size. It's tough but I know how you feel, and there's lots of us out there campaigning to get bigger sizes available. :)

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I was MIA all weekend. My internet wasn't working and I haven't been feeling the greatest either:( Love the food lists, mine is about the same, but I can't say that I've actually been eating much of it, LOL! Pre-pregnancy I was a very healthy eater, but lately most of those foods don't appeal to me. In fact, chicken used to be one of my favorite foods and now even the thought of it makes me quesy!! I've also found that it helps if I eat all the time, but I worry a little because they say you're not really supposed to increase your calorie intake the 1st trimester. I think I'll be ok because I'm normally a small person (about 110 lbs), but I don't want to gain 75 pounds either, LOL!

DH is 27 and I'm 26, turning 27 in a few weeks. We've been together for 9 1/2 years, married 3 1/2. We haven't thought too much about names, although we've both always liked the name Lincoln for a boy. I've always thought I would have a boy and I still think I am now. DH's family is mostly boys, so I don't think their swimmers make too many girls, haha! However, we'd be thrilled with either.

My boobs have changed drastically. I'm usually small and I definitely feel like I need to go bra shopping :) They've been really hurting too!

I think I've caught up on all the chit-chat :) Hope all you ladies are feeling good today!

Good luck on your appt today Wontgiveup!

hey ladys wante to update
The hives have gone away, my hands were left bruised.. Doc gave me Zertec
to keep them under control :)
all bloods came back negative except for (?) dont no what it was called but I have a double gean that puts me at risk for preclapsia Blood Clots and placenta eruption..I should be good as long as i take my baby asprin.. :)Baby looks great and he is measureing perfect.. Heart Rate 170 Im 8wks 1days Well im 8wks 2 days but thats what the baby was measureing
It was such a relief to see are baby and to here to doc say everythig looks great :) Due Aug 25 2013

Attachments

• are little baby.png
    are little baby.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 2
I'm so glad you are feeling better wontgiveup! Your scan looks amazing and I'm so excited for you!! So relieved everything is looking great!

What a great scan wontgiveup!!!! Glad you are feeling better too :)

Great news Wontgiveup! I love the scan and am so glad you are feeling better. Now try not to worry so much ;)

now I can't wait until my scan! I guess I can't help but get worried I keep telling my OH what if there's nothing in there? and he just laughs and says oh yea there is. 8 more days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->