Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Yay Kaili! That's great that you don't have to wait as long for your u/s! Can't wait to see pictures!

Yay Kaili! That's great that you don't have to wait as long for your u/s! Can't wait to see pictures!

haha i actually have to wait longer =P it was supposed to be friday the 25th, now its Thursday the 31st... but oh well, better doctors and staff at the new office and they're VERY attentive, they open at 8 instead of 9:30, and they have both Drs and midwifes so I'm getting awesome vibes.

But, I thought you weren't going to get an u/s during your Friday visit and now you will next Thursday?

Yay Kali!! I love my practice as they have midwives and drs! And I love that midwives are almost more experienced w pregnant women and deliveries than OBGYNs because that's all they do! In going to my midwife this week, and have the NT scan scheduled for Thursday. I might cancel though as OH & I aren't sure we want to have the NT testing done since the outcome won't affect our decision. Also, I've felt like absolute rubbish these past few days and my MS is back with a vengeance! Ugh!

But, I thought you weren't going to get an u/s during your Friday visit and now you will next Thursday?

oh yea! i see what ya mean now, sorry, had a slow moment there!

Haha, no problem Kaili! Trust me I have many of those moments lately :)

Hey girls!! Hope everyone is feeling good :) I just got back from my midwife appointment where we heard the baby's heartbeat!!! I am so relieved there is actually a baby in there as silly as that sounds!! Tomorrow's scan can't come fast enough!

Congrats, Bmama! what a wonderful feeling. Music to our ears! I am eager for my next appointment, which is still 2 weeks away.
I have been noticing that my abs feel super stiff lately, as though I have been doing lots of crunches. Does anyone else have this? I am guessing this is part of the stretching beginning to take effect.

Thanks wishfulone! :hugs: 2 weeks will fly by faster than you think I thought this week would never come and now I can't believe it's also over! My abs also feel stiff though! My midwife said at my appointment that more painful stretching occurs than people like to talk about! It was really reassuring actually she said a lot of pregnancy is glorified and is actually quite painful. At least we get to look forward to less nausea in the second trimester :)

hi girls sorry i have been MIA, Iv been keeping away from the boards and the internet lol
I cant wait to find out if im having a boy or a girl.

So as for my life at the momment, My niece is 8 days old and in the childrens hospital she has sleep apnia, acid reflux, Bad Johndis, Heart murmor, and she just stoped breathing and turned blue last night so when the ambulance picked her up she was crying and breathing (thought to be having a allergic reaction to her formula) but turns out she has all What was named above :(, shes totaly clueless on how to raise a baby, Shes been giving emberlyn Cold bottles and letn her sleep in the bed with them (SIDS) not a good idea... Mom is having a fit on them, they need to stop worrying about how much sleep there geting and There stupid video games and grow up. See when she found out she was pregnant in her mind it was going to be all about playing dress up, goo goo gah gah, all smiles and cuteness. Boy was she in for a rude awakeing... hopefully this wakes them up to reality.. There still at childrens hospital there still runing tests. (SORRY ABOUT ANY TYPOS OR MISSPELLINGS) spelling isnt my strong suit!

Yay Bmama! Can't wait to see pics after your scan :) I have my u/s next Tuesday and I can't wait! Really looking forward to some reassurance. I think it will help me cope with not feeling well knowing that everything is ok!

Wishfulone, are you going to have a scan in 2 weeks? I hope the time goes fast for you.

Wontgiveup, sorry to hear that about your niece, I hope she's ok :)

My niece is 8 days old and in the childrens hospital she has sleep apnia, acid reflux, Bad Johndis, Heart murmor, and she just stoped breathing and turned blue last night so when the ambulance picked her up she was crying and breathing (thought to be having a allergic reaction to her formula) but turns out she has all What was named above :(, shes totaly clueless on how to raise a baby, Shes been giving emberlyn Cold bottles and letn her sleep in the bed with them (SIDS) not a good idea... Mom is having a fit on them, they need to stop worrying about how much sleep there geting and There stupid video games and grow up. See when she found out she was pregnant in her mind it was going to be all about playing dress up, goo goo gah gah, all smiles and cuteness. Boy was she in for a rude awakeing... hopefully this wakes them up to reality..

Coming from someone who plays many many video games (me and DH both) this is so sad. I cut back on my play time when we began TTC 6 months ago and aldo stopped staying up until 3am "raiding dungeons" because getting an accurate 8am BBT was more important for me.

Now that I am finally pregnant, the only reason I have been gaming more (but still in bed by 10pm) is because it distracts me from the stress and worries of being in the first trimester and makes the time pass a lot more quickly. IMO zoning out in a life draining video game is far healthier for the baby than an increased blood pressure due to panicking from symptom spotting.

I grew up with 5 younger siblings and know how difficult life is about to get but I asked for it and honestly cannot wait.

How old are your neices parents if you don't mind me asking? I would like to think that responsibility and maturity come with age but sadly its not always the case.

Sorry to hear of your niece. That is such an unfortunate situation. It's hard when we here want a baby so badly and see others having babies by chance when they don't want them or are not prepared.

I do not know if they are gong to give me a scan at my next appointment. I had an early one due to the cramping/discharge, so I wonder if they will skip it this next time. I would like one to date my pregnancy as my last AF and the baby's measurements are 5 days different. Of course, it is also reassuring to see the little flicker on the monitor.

Today I had a symptomless day, other than breasts that feel bruised. AT the beginning of the week I was super nauseous. It is hard when the symptoms leave because it makes me think something is wrong, but I have been on this roller coaster of symptoms throughout and have been assured it is nothing to get worked up about. I am trying to keep myself relaxed...I started doing prenatal Yoga, and I love it. First time doing Yoga, but it is SOOO relaxing the there a lot of stretches that are great for getting the body ready to carry a child as well as labor. Anyone else tried this?

oh wontgiveup i'm sry to hear about your niece, I feel the same as wishful one that it's hard when we all want a baby and then someone we know gets pregnant by chance and is unprepared and thinks everything is easy and fun! My stepbrother and his girlfriend are in a similar situation because they were only dating for a month and thought it was going to be so much fun, their baby was born with jaundice and required a lot of attention they weren't prepared for. I hope your niece's parents gives up some of the gaming and focus on the new baby.

well all went well at my scan today! Baby didn't want to get into a good position for the NT scan part of the US, the tech made me switch positions so many times, do jumping jacks, jiggled my stomach basically shaking the baby, and made me chug apple juice! I was surprised how hard they press on your stomach with the US wand, but finally the baby started moving after the apple juice! We are on cloud 9 right now it was really a surreal experience to see little baby B in there! :cloud9: the HB was 160 and NT measured 1.4 so I can sleep a lil easier at night. Can't wait for everyone else's scans!! xxxxx

Attachments

• babyB_US.jpg
    babyB_US.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
hi ladies hope u all doing great..
beautiful scan Bmama i cant wait for my scan i think i ll have it earlier now coz i flew back home yesterday and flight was ok. here i can have a scan in two weeks so cant wait
is any of u still have weird taste in mouth coz mine is not going away n its horrible coz i cant enjoy eating anything.

Wishfulone, I wouldn't worry about not having symptoms yesterday, I'm sure they'll be back in no time and then you'll wish for them to leave again. LOL!

Love the scan Bmama! Did they adjust your due date at all? I'm so happy for you!

Miriam, I haven't had a weird taste at all, but I've heard it's very common. I have noticed I have a lot more saliva, which feels so weird, but pretty sure that's normal too.

Today I'm not feeling as sick as yesterday, which is good. Trying really hard to be positive even when I don't feel well.

any of you ladies who have had scans already confirming that baby is actually in the uterus experienced that your cramps were one sided?

my recurring cramp has been about 3-4 inches below my belly button and about an inch to two inches to the right... its pinpointed to that one region and im starting to freak that its my ovary or my tube... any of yall had the same experience and then got a scan that confirmed all is well?

my scan isn't for another 6 days and i dont know if my mind can handle the cramp worry til then

any of you ladies who have had scans already confirming that baby is actually in the uterus experienced that your cramps were one sided?

my recurring cramp has been about 3-4 inches below my belly button and about an inch to two inches to the right... its pinpointed to that one region and im starting to freak that its my ovary or my tube... any of yall had the same experience and then got a scan that confirmed all is well?

my scan isn't for another 6 days and i dont know if my mind can handle the cramp worry til then

YES i had/have the same type of cramp in the same place! I was worried at 5-6 weeks because i noticed my left side hurt more than my right, and when I O'd I definitely felt pains on my left so I was quite worried. I called my midwife freaking out at that time, but since I had no bleeding she said it was just stretching! IMO I definitely think one side works/stretches more than the other, depending on what side you O'd from or where the baby is positioned in your uterus. Still having more left sided pulling/cramps than my right so weird!

Miriam- I haven't tasted what you describe but I have a lot of saliva which makes for a not so pleasant taste. I know a lot of women experience that though so it's definitely normal!

Amanda- The tech said the baby measured 11 weeks 1 day so slightly ahead (of 10 weeks 5 days), but they didn't change my due date. that makes sense though because I had a feeling I was a few days further along than my LMP date would have put me at :thumbup:

It's amazing that they can measure so precisely! I have a feeling I won't be as far along as my LMP date when I have my u/s next week. I'm pretty sure I Ov cd24, which would be a 10 day difference. Not sure how I'm going to feel about going backwards, but oh well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->