Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Kaili your scan is awesomeee!!! The 3d image is so cool you can see so much more detail!! Congrats hun!

Wontgiveup- I had my scan (which was the NT scan) at what we thought was 10 weeks 5 days but the baby measured 11 weeks 1 day. It's amazing how fast they grow in just a weeks time too! Usually for the NT scan it's between 10-12 weeks, are you going to have one? It would be neat to compare how your LO grows! Also if the docs said baby measured normal then I am positive you have nothing to worry about bc they would definitely tell you at the scan :) I think it's hard not to overanalyze your own pic, I catch myself analyzing mine too like, do baby's legs look normal? Is the head shaped funny? Poor baby sorry your mommy is crazy but i love you already! :)

TBH I am starting to feel better. Not 100% but my energy level is SO much better than it was even a few weeks ago, and the 'morning sickness' comes on only when nauseous. New symptoms are leg cramps and clicking joints. fun stuff!

Yes I am so excited for a summer baby!!! I got bumped at my scan last week to august 15 (from august 17). I keep thinking of all the fun birthday parties we can host :) long ways away but it helps me not stress!! Are you planning on finding out the gender, or perhaps do you know what you're having? We're going to find out as soon as we can but keep it a secret between me & my OH :)

Hieee Bmama...

me and dh also verrry excited..u know what..the early morning discussion was abt the school in which our kid will study.ha ha.i know it is all too much of imagination:)still cant control..

Dear here in India, gender prediction is illegal:-(so cant go and shop in a particular color:-( we should only choose colours like yellow,red,green..

but i soooooo wanna girl...what do u want??blue or pink???

Welcome Akshu!

Bmama, so exciting that you are going to find out!! Hopefully it's not too hard to keep it a secret :)

hieee Amanda....hw r u??8 weeks pregnant??do u have NT scan there??when is urs scheduled??

awww Kaili...

pics are superb awesome:) when i first heard the heartbeat and saw the baby..i started crying..next moment Dh is holding my hands...that was an awesome moment:))))

i love ur pics..hope i ll also tell my scan Dr to take 3d pics of my bubba in my 21st week scan:)

Kaili ur scan is awsome m loving all these scan pix
Welcome akshu :) n congrats for ur pregnancy n completing 17 weeks

Hiee Miriam,

Thank u n same to you.it is nice to talk to pregnant ladies now..

Hw r u?

Yes I am so excited for a summer baby!!! I got bumped at my scan last week to august 15 (from august 17). I keep thinking of all the fun birthday parties we can host :) long ways away but it helps me not stress!! Are you planning on finding out the gender, or perhaps do you know what you're having? We're going to find out as soon as we can but keep it a secret between me & my OH :)

Hieee Bmama...

me and dh also verrry excited..u know what..the early morning discussion was abt the school in which our kid will study.ha ha.i know it is all too much of imagination:)still cant control..

Dear here in India, gender prediction is illegal:-(so cant go and shop in a particular color:-( we should only choose colours like yellow,red,green..

but i soooooo wanna girl...what do u want??blue or pink???

I totally understand it's so much fun planning ahead for the baby even if it is a little far off into the future. I didn't realize you were in India! I have a friend living in China and it is also illegal for gender prediction there too. I can understand why, and I almost wish I didn't have the option because I am too impatient and given the option I certainly want to know so I can better plan! If/when we have our second, my OH and I decided that we will keep the gender a surprise. Honestly I waver back and forth between wanting a boy or girl, I really first n foremost want a healthy baby. I've had a feeling this baby is a boy, but my OH thinks girl- I do think it would be fun to pick out all the girly clothes for your firstborn:)

Hope everyone has a good weekend! We are enjoying lots of snow here today and since this is the first major snowfall for us, my dog is LOVING it and I am loving being outside with some snow finally!

HI girls welcome akshustobemom, We dont get another scan till 20wks at that time will find out the gender.
Im doing the nursery in winnie the pooh :) its going to be so cute, it can go both ways BOY or GIRL of coarse when i find out the gender ill be able to add more blue or pink if needed.. im getn so excited and cant wait

We are tge same. Our next scan wont be til 18-20 weeks and we will also find oit the gender then. If we have a boy we are doing jungle animal theme but idk yet for girl. Probably generic brown with some tans and pinks

All u girls are so lucky to know the gender beforehand.

bMama,

In my case I feel I have a girl.but my husband says it's a boy..haha..I wanna cute little plump girlie baby..awww it 'll b so cute..

Hiee Miriam,

Hw r u?

Yeah me too love to talk to all u ladies
M not too bad but dont know why my mouth taste is not getting better
I know u get weird taste in early pregnancy but dont know how long it last coz m getting fed up wid it now.
How do i feel now? u r already nearly half way in ur pregnancy

Hiee Miriam,

Hw r u?

Yeah me too love to talk to all u ladies
M not too bad but dont know why my mouth taste is not getting better
I know u get weird taste in early pregnancy but dont know how long it last coz m getting fed up wid it now.
How do i feel now? u r already nearly half way in ur pregnancy

Hi Miriam,

U 'll feel better after16weeks.no other go till then.this s d best time to lose some weight.so have lots of fruits alone.it 'll give u energy

Iam feeling a lot better now.but stomach s getting heavier day by day..hope everything go smoothly for all of us

We decided to go ahead and do up the nursery so I came up with a theme :)
WINNIE THE POOH itll be a gender nutral room and then when we find out ill add more pink Or more blue :)
We painted the walls a Sensous pear (green) its so pretty

I just like to add, I realy realy hope i get my energy back soon, im so tired all the time, headachs, joint pain, heartburn, GAS lol, IT sucks... Weres the glow lol

I eat what i want when i want, I drink a lot of water and juice and i do have a soda once a day cause Im addicted lol IV heard of these women who stay away from fast food, Pop, cold cuts, Eggs BLA BLA BLA not me i still have a sandwich from time to time, I Only have scrambled eggs cooked real well, and i still Injoy Mcdonalds, tacobell, or hardees and subway from time to time... I eat a lot more fruit now. I love tangelos and pineapples yum yum, but im not Going to depry my self from THings i crave when i know that my baby is just fine and healthy Even when i eat a cheeseburger! I just find it funny that some pregnant women freak over every little thing they stick in there mouth, when im biteing my tongue cause what i realy want to say is "girl eat what you want" Just dont eat junk food everyday of your life and load your body down with sugar thats a big no no but if you want to go out to eat and grab some tacos or a pizza for dinner then go for it.
Does anyone agree (whats your opinion on the subject)

https://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2009/oct/06/pregnancy-food
A very good read

I eat what i want when i want, I drink a lot of water and juice and i do have a soda once a day cause Im addicted lol IV heard of these women who stay away from fast food, Pop, cold cuts, Eggs BLA BLA BLA not me i still have a sandwich from time to time, I Only have scrambled eggs cooked real well, and i still Injoy Mcdonalds, tacobell, or hardees and subway from time to time... I eat a lot more fruit now. I love tangelos and pineapples yum yum, but im not Going to depry my self from THings i crave when i know that my baby is just fine and healthy Even when i eat a cheeseburger! I just find it funny that some pregnant women freak over every little thing they stick in there mouth, when im biteing my tongue cause what i realy want to say is "girl eat what you want" Just dont eat junk food everyday of your life and load your body down with sugar thats a big no no but if you want to go out to eat and grab some tacos or a pizza for dinner then go for it.
Does anyone agree (whats your opinion on the subject)

hieee wontgiveup..

i would like to share my experience...For first 3 months i was not able to eat anything.I just dint like eating at all.But then after 3 months were over,i started eating nicely.I had food from outside.But the problem came oneday:-(

I had severe..i mean real sever stomach pain for 3 continous days:-( couldnt even walk or do anything.Man it was horrible.Went to Dr.First question was did u eat out.I said yes...i had penne arabiata from a restaraunt.It is a very clean and hygenic one.But dunno what went wrong. porbably the sauce was old??Took one painkiller and some tablet for stomach infection.

Hmmm so learnt my lessons that day.Decided not to eat food which contains sauce or any artificial agent as far as possible.

i really got scared and felt good only after hearing baby's heartbeat:)

This is just to share my experience.Take care and eat carefully:)

Welcome Akshu!

Bmama, so exciting that you are going to find out!! Hopefully it's not too hard to keep it a secret :)

hieee Amanda....hw r u??8 weeks pregnant??do u have NT scan there??when is urs scheduled??

Hi!!! I had my ultrasound last week. But, honestly I don't know what kind of a scan it was :)

Hieee Amanda...

i think that was not NT scan.Nt scan will be taken after 12 weeks or so..

my targetted scan is on feb27th and iammm sooooo excited...we can see the baby clearly in this scan it seems:)

We decided to go ahead and do up the nursery so I came up with a theme :)
WINNIE THE POOH itll be a gender nutral room and then when we find out ill add more pink Or more blue :)
We painted the walls a Sensous pear (green) its so pretty

Hiee wontgiveup...

will u pls post ur nursery pics here??so i ll be able to see it..

Here we dont have any nursery concept:-( I will be soo glad to see ur pics...

girls..

if any of u have completed or even started doing ur nursery do share it with me..i ll be happy to see those pics:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->