Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

My niece is 8 days old and in the childrens hospital she has sleep apnia, acid reflux, Bad Johndis, Heart murmor, and she just stoped breathing and turned blue last night so when the ambulance picked her up she was crying and breathing (thought to be having a allergic reaction to her formula) but turns out she has all What was named above :(, shes totaly clueless on how to raise a baby, Shes been giving emberlyn Cold bottles and letn her sleep in the bed with them (SIDS) not a good idea... Mom is having a fit on them, they need to stop worrying about how much sleep there geting and There stupid video games and grow up. See when she found out she was pregnant in her mind it was going to be all about playing dress up, goo goo gah gah, all smiles and cuteness. Boy was she in for a rude awakeing... hopefully this wakes them up to reality..

Coming from someone who plays many many video games (me and DH both) this is so sad. I cut back on my play time when we began TTC 6 months ago and aldo stopped staying up until 3am "raiding dungeons" because getting an accurate 8am BBT was more important for me.

Now that I am finally pregnant, the only reason I have been gaming more (but still in bed by 10pm) is because it distracts me from the stress and worries of being in the first trimester and makes the time pass a lot more quickly. IMO zoning out in a life draining video game is far healthier for the baby than an increased blood pressure due to panicking from symptom spotting.

I grew up with 5 younger siblings and know how difficult life is about to get but I asked for it and honestly cannot wait.

How old are your neices parents if you don't mind me asking? I would like to think that responsibility and maturity come with age but sadly its not always the case.

See i forgot to add that theres a little more to it then just video games, Baby daddy is realy in to D&D He will go play in his friends basement for hours and hours, dressing up the intire ordeal.... Like to update that, shes doing a lot better and she got to come home, allen and i get to meet her for the first time tomorrow "cant wait" Shes just turned 20 i think and hes a couple yrs older.. There not very mature But im sure they will learn to grow up real fast with the baby being here and all.. And your right Maturity doesnt always come with age, Im 24 and have enough maturity were you would think i was 30 something, lol thats what happens when You grow up fast.. I learned to put away childish things and act like a adult a lot earlier then most Because of that it made me a stronger person... :)
We cant wait till the baby gets here were so excited, so happy that this baby will be brought up surrounded by lots of family who will love him, Only wish my mom was still alive to see this, but i know shes watching over all of us and the baby :) from heaven

anyone gotten hives while pregnant? i am almost 7 weeks and about 2 days ago i developed what appears to be the beginning stages of hives. they dont itch yet and they are quite small, but there are about 20ish patches of them spread out across my back, chest, and abdomen (and my sides under my arms, but not ON my arms)...

ive never had hives before a single time in my life, and i havent changed detergents or soaps or lotions or anything... anyone else getting this?

its especially rare for me considering ive never had skin reactions to anything at all... now i am paranoid is it the hormones, is it something im eating, or is it just a coincidence that the first time i get it i happen to be pregnant?

i think u do get hives in pregnancy kaili...
AMandaWI i have more silivia too in my mouth so its normal.
I m feeling sick today i really wana get rid of this feeling n m soo lazy too dont want to do anything

Kaili, hope you're feeling better and the hives went away.

Miriam, sorry you're feeling sick, hopefully it doesn't continue. I've been feeling sick for a couple weeks now. Some days are better than others, but lately it's been getting worse. I really hope it only lasts another month or so. One thing that helps a little is if I eat often and don't let myself get hungry. Hope you're feeling better.

I have my u/s today in a couple hours!!! I'm so excited, but nervous too.

GL Amanda!!!!! I can't wait to see your scan pics!!! :)

My ultrasound went great last night! It was so exciting to see the baby and such a relief that everything looked good. We saw the heartbeat, it was 174 beats/min. Hopefully my Dr will call today to tell me the new due date. The tech guessed I am about 8 1/2 weeks instead of 9 1/2, which is exactly what I had thought! Hubby was so excited, too! The tech even printed an extra picture for him and he was thrilled :)

picture.jpg

Amanda i m really loving ur scan pic its beautiful. Now i cant wait till my scan. I am planning to book my scan for nxt week i ll b 9 weeks by than.

What a lovely scan Amanda!!!!! Beautiful baby :)

How is everyone feeling today? Whenever I think my morning sickness is easing up (TBH I get a little worried too) it comes back the next day hardcore!! It's almost as if I am having a Good day I can predict the next will be bad!

I started to have very sharp twinges of pain above my hairline. They last for a second or 2 but hurt fairly bad. Do you guys think this is ligament pain? Im trying a heating pad on low to try to help

Ive been having the same thing on a regular basis since about 5 weeks. I would be careful with the heating pad on your stomach because high temps en utero can affect protein synthesis. Low setting shouldnt be bad, just make sure you don't get too hot :) at any rate I am part of another thread of ladies who all have been complaining about the same thing. Id say as long as its not unbearable or long lasting you should be okay. Could always check with your OB to be sure :)

hi girls...

i want real frens and share and support!!!!

this is my first pregnancy and iam soooo excited..completed 17weeks!!!

plsss include me as ur friend

akshu

I had those sharp twinges too! Nothing to worry about, but like Kaili said I'd probably use the lowest heat setting. If they are bothersome you can always take a tynelol too! I think it's a good sign the uterus is stretching :)

hi girls...

i want real frens and share and support!!!!

this is my first pregnancy and iam soooo excited..completed 17weeks!!!

plsss include me as ur friend

akshu

Hi akshu!! Congrats on being 17 weeks already!!! How are you feeling? Do you have a proper bump? I can't wait to be where you are! It seems like time is goin sooooo slow!!!

hieee bmama...

glad to get a reply..yes i do have a teeny bit of baby bump...he he he...i smile whenever i look or think abt my bump:)

it is getting heavier day by day..so unable to sleep:-( back hurts like a hell..

expecting in august??mine is on July9th:)

Yes I am so excited for a summer baby!!! I got bumped at my scan last week to august 15 (from august 17). I keep thinking of all the fun birthday parties we can host :) long ways away but it helps me not stress!! Are you planning on finding out the gender, or perhaps do you know what you're having? We're going to find out as soon as we can but keep it a secret between me & my OH :)

Welcome Akshu!

Bmama, so exciting that you are going to find out!! Hopefully it's not too hard to keep it a secret :)

Hey ladies! Had my scan this morning, 7w+5 so they say, but they're still leaving it at 7+6 based on LMP even though based on O i am only 7+4... im going to leave it at 7+4 cuz that puts my due date on my grandpa's birthday :)

here are my 2 pics :)
i got a 3d cuz the doc thought there were twins, but turns out only one little precious goober!

https://i.imgur.com/C2Cn6CV.jpg?1
here's the one of the 3d scan, yolk sac at top, little black bead is its eye :)

https://i.imgur.com/Ou04q0G.jpg?1
and here's the 2d scan. also got a heartrate chart with one of my other pics :)

Seeing everyones ultrasound pics makes me wish i would have seen more of mine, do you think this is a normal 8 wk ultrasound pic, Doc seemed to think so :) I dont think its 3d maybe thats why
Cant wait to have my next ultrasound itll be at 20 wks and will find out the gender WOohoo :)
Bnama- when did you have your ultrasound pic done thats a great pic :)

As for me, iv been so tired cant keep my eyes open half the time no energy what so ever it sucks... cant wait till i get it back! Hope everyone is well

Your 8 week scan looks great! Only reason I got 3d too is because she thought she saw 2 heartbeats but couldn't find it again and did the 3d to make sure it was just 1

Awesome pics Kaili!!! I bet that was exciting to think it could be twins for a little while :) So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->