Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Yes mam i will as soon as we get more in it lol We have a very small nursery room but we are going to make due with what we have and make space by adding plenty of shelfs :) so far all thats in the nursery is are crib and The painted walls of coarse :) but as soon as its done ill be sure to send pics

we wont be starting our nursery til 20 weeks

Hey girls!

I know I haven't been around much lately :) Work has been super super busy and I haven't been feeling very good either. But, I try to stay positive that in a month or so it will get better :)

Wontgiveup, I'm with you. Normally I'm a healthy eater, but I just can't do it anymore. While most foods don't appeal to me right now, healthy foods like salads are even worse!! And chicken just makes me want to curl in a ball, haha! Yuck! So, I eat what I want and what my stomach tells me it wants, LOL! I figure as long as I'm eating something that's a good thing. Plus, since I can't eat gluten it makes it even harder to find things that appeal to me. Pizza!! That sounds good right now :) Luckily I have a gluten free pizza in the freezer for supper!

I'm the same as Amanda I eat what I want when I want since I had such bad MS, but now that it's calming down a bit I'm incorporating more of my healthy food back. And the reason I'm eating it is because I want it not because I'm paranoid! Although there are some things like deli meat and raw fish that I'm totally staying away from it's only because I've gotten so sick off them in the past. I believe everything in moderation though!

About the nursery, My OH and I live in the city we have a one bedroom apartment and will have the baby in a co sleeper with us until we move (baby will be 4 months at that time). In the new house we'll have a nursery set up so I wasn't planning on starting to decorate until closer to when we move! Although, I've been nesting a ton lately so maybe I will start planning :haha:

Ladies..

It is becoming difficult to sleep.iam not used to side sleeping position.when I sleep on my back.my stomach presses my back n I get horrible pain.

I saw pregnancy support pillow.have u seen anyone using it? I thought I can buy one.watdo u think?

Hi everybody, I haven't been around for ages! I was just feeling so, so tired that all I wanted to do when I got home from work was collapse on the couch and stare into space. I've been going to bed so early, quite often at about 9pm (and I only get home from work between 6 and 6:30pm!) so I've had very little time online.

I see you're talking about nurseries. We haven't decided what we're doing with ours yet, but we're not going to start buying anything or decorating for a while yet because we're planning to get new carpet in the room that's going to be the nursery in April, so we'll start thinking about colours etc. then so that we can get the right carpet colour. Hopefully we'll know the gender by the time we do that, although either way I don't think I want to go with a totally pink or blue room, I'd rather do something more neutral so it's easier to change the look of it with different accessories in the future.

I'm glad to see that you guys seem to be doing pretty well. I haven't been too bad with symptoms - a bit of morning sickness, some lower back pain and loads of tiredness are about it, really. I had my first midwife appointment last week and it went fine, but I haven't got an appointment for my 12 week scan yet. I should be hearing soon, as the midwife sent off my forms to the hospital and said they would post me an appointment date. It's great to see your scan pics. I'll post mine as soon as I have some!

Hello all! Glad still see everyone is doing well. I have been staying plenty busy, seems that there is always stuff going on! I am making sure that I still get at least 8-10 hours of sleep a night, however.
We have not purchased a single thing for baby. We are waiting just a bit longer. I do know that I want to keep the future nursery the color it is now, which is a beige/brown. That way we will not have to paint it again in a few years. I will just add accents with decor/decals, etc.
Also, we know we want a gender neutral theme for the nursery so that we do not have to purchase all new bedding, furniture, etc...if we have another in the future. I am leaning towards woodland animals.
Symptoms are not too bad on most days. They wore off for a week or so but the tiredness and breast tenderness is definitely back this week!
Good luck to all!

Feeling slightly better today, but definitely not going to get my hopes up :) I don't think we are going to find out the gender, so we will be doing a neutral nursery theme. I'm thinking Noah's Ark. Ever since I was little I always loved Noah's Ark things and I love animals! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures. We haven't bought anything yet. I'm hoping I'll have more energy in a few months. The thought of shopping right now does not sound like fun :) Too tired and too sick!

Bmama, so glad to hear your MS is getting a little better. I'm really hoping that will be me in 3 weeks :)

Hello! May I join in as well? I am pregnant with my first child as well, I will be 12 weeks on Saturday. EDD is August 24th :) My DH & I are 25, and we just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary (although we've been together for 6 years). You can call me RnR, and I am excited to have some buddies to go through this amazing journey with.

PS. On a side note, Kaili I LOVE YOUR AV! I have 2 dachshunds that are the loves of my life. Makes me smile each time I look at it.

PS. On a side note, Kaili I LOVE YOUR AV! I have 2 dachshunds that are the loves of my life. Makes me smile each time I look at it.

Hehe thanks! I also have 2 mini dachshund girls that are the loves of my life. One of them DEFINITELY can tell I am pregnant and has amped up her lovey doveyness x 100 in the past few weeks. I love it cuz she normally comandeers her own spot and gets annoyed when anyone comes within 5 feet of her personal space bubble LOL (I am really milking her constant need to snuggle!)

Hi Ladies!!! Sorry I haven't been around for a while!! I have been extremely busy trying to get a lot of stuff done around my house as I am trying to get it as organized as possible! We have accomplished one main thing so far and that's that my son's room is absolutely spotless! LOL!! Now all his stuff is in the living room and we're going through it bit by bit as he has so much CRAP! We've gone through 3 boxes and so far, we have only 1 small bin of stuff to keep!! YAY!

Glad to see everyone is starting to feel a bit better! I've only popped on here and there and glanced through posts. Hope everyone continues to feel better!!!

aks, I have a body pillow that I'm using to help support me on my side. It's nice because you can have it between your legs and have the pillow against your back and lean into it so you're not completely on your back but not on your side either. I mostly use it when I lay on my right side and have my leg thrown over it and the pillow under my belly and lay into again towards my stomach but not laying on my stomach. The pregnancy pillow was too big for us to use in our queen size bed. OH already hates the body pillow because it's between us and he doesn't feel he can get close enough to me. Hope you ladies have a great day!!

HI JJsmom...

thanks for replying:) yesI think I saw the same pillow..is it snake like..which u can have for ur whole body??shall i buy it??is it really useful??i mean nice support for back??the sales assisstant said we can use it for breastfeeding also..

i use husband as pillow for one side and pillow as pillow for other side.but it is verrrrry difficult...back pain is getting stronger day by day..

Mine isn't snake like. Mine is just a body pillow from bed bath and beyond. My sister told me about it and she has had hers since her pregnancy and she said she still uses it. I love mine but each is different.

I would use it on one side while OH was on the other, I tried that at first but OH would scoot so close and he is so hot that I sweat something awful and when I would get up to go potty it was such a hassle. moving the pillow, then going potty, then trying to get back in bed which OH has moved to take up most of the bed that I can barely squeeze back in and the pillow wouldn't stay up. So I don't know. LOL! That's just our queen bed though. My mother said I need a bigger bed, but if I have a bigger bed, OH would just take up the entire bed still! He sleeps with 3 covers on him and I sleep with only a sheet. He will cover me up and I just kick them right back off. When it warms up a bit I'll have my fan going on me all night on high while I have no sheet and he's still got 3 blankets on him. OK yeah I went a little off topic, sorry! LOL! My brain has a tendency to do that lately. So it would be your call on the type of body pillow you get. Mine is just a straight pillow but body length.

he he JJsmom..Here i occupy most of the bed and blanket..he he...wat with pillow and other things now..poor husband should just sleep at the end of the bed:-( i think we should order a bed of trip queen size..he he..to keep that i have to have a massive bedroom so should change the house tooooo:))))))*evil grin*

will go and see the shop today and hunt for pregnancy support mattress or pillow.not sure wat to buy.But defo gonna buy one:)

What is ur son's name??which class he is in??

My son just turned 9 and he is in the 3rd grade! He's growing up so much!!

Hope you find what you're looking for!! :) That would be one huge bed but I bed it would be wonderful! LOL!

Hi ladies. Seems you all having good time in your pregnancy :)
I am feeling much better now but still have no taste n weird taste in mouth. Cant wait for my scan now hope it will go okey n i ll b able to see my lil baby.

JJsmom..

i got my pregnancy support body pillow today from mothercare.Hope it helps me to sleep properly.

Hi Ladies,

My mom got me one of those preggie body pillows. I haven't used it much yet because I can still sleep on my tummy or back. But, I'm sure it's just a matter of time and I will be loving it :)

Still battling the nausea, but I've noticed now my worst time of day is the evenings. So, I'm really hoping in a few weeks I'll notice an improvement.

i havent gotten one yet, but i can't sleep worth a lick, so i'm thinking of investing.

God..i have gone completely nuts!!!!whenever I open my laptop, I start going to forums which talk abt First birthday....

Y am i doing this???I was seriously asking my husband abt my Kid's bday cake design..uphhhh IAM TOTALLY OBSSESSED...

JJsmom..there was one lavender oil and heatpad box in mothercare.Sales Assistant told me to buy that too...any idea abt that??are u using it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->