Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Lol Amanda maybe you will get super lucky and have a day time active baby!! My little guy is most active late night so I hope this isn't a sign of what he'll be like outside the womb...although OH & I are both night owls so it wouldn't surprise me!

LOL! Maybe our babies are already taking after us. Hubby & I are definitely morning birds :)

Ladies, I've also felt the cramping or pulling pains below my bump and have been told it's round ligament pain and nothing to worry about. But, it can be annoying. I've noticed it if I cough or sneeze strongly or move too quickly. I also noticed I had a much harder time getting in DH's truck last night. It's a big truck, but normally I just pull myself up no problem. It actually took me a few tries last night. DH may have to lift me up in a few months, LOL!

JJsmom, good luck! Really hoping you pass :)

slightly uncomfortable question.

are any of you ladies having ummm... an itchy bum hole? I've had some really bad gas as I've been craving milk but since pregnant have been wildly lactose intolerant, but drink it anyway... anyway I've showered both in the morning and at night and cleaned it well (sorry tmi) but it just keeps itching when i lay down and relax to go to sleep. i had my husband look at it, and it almost looks like i might have a hemorrhoid, any of you had issues with this, and if so, is prep H safe during pregnancy?

Kaili- sounds like a hemmeroid. I had one early on in pregnancy, right after I had my BFP my first "symptom" was constipation" so I know how annoying it is. I just upped my fiber intake and luckily for me it went away. I'm not 100% sure if prep H is safe during pregnancy, but I don't see why not? Can you ring your Dr quickly to ask? Here's what came up on Baby Center when I did a google search for ya:

Medicines safe to take for Constipation, hemorrhoids, and diarrhea

Psyllium (Konsyl-D, Metamucil, Modane Bulk, Perdiem)

Polycarbophil (Equalactin, Fiber-Lax, FiberNorm, Konsyl-Fiber, Mitrolan)

Methylcellulose (Citrucel, Unifiber)

Other laxatives and stool softeners (Colace, Dulcolax, Maltsupex, milk of magnesia)

Hemorrhoid creams (Anusol, Preparation H, Tucks)

Loperamide, anti-diarrhea medication (Imodium, Kaopectate II, Maalox Anti-Diarrheal, Pepto Diarrhea Control)

Lol Amanda maybe you will get super lucky and have a day time active baby!! My little guy is most active late night so I hope this isn't a sign of what he'll be like outside the womb...although OH & I are both night owls so it wouldn't surprise me!

LOL! Maybe our babies are already taking after us. Hubby & I are definitely morning birds :)

Ladies, I've also felt the cramping or pulling pains below my bump and have been told it's round ligament pain and nothing to worry about. But, it can be annoying. I've noticed it if I cough or sneeze strongly or move too quickly. I also noticed I had a much harder time getting in DH's truck last night. It's a big truck, but normally I just pull myself up no problem. It actually took me a few tries last night. DH may have to lift me up in a few months, LOL!

JJsmom, good luck! Really hoping you pass :)

Oh this sounds like me I'm having a not so fun time getting into my SUV. Should be interesting in a few months time to see how we get on!

Kaili- sounds like a hemmeroid. I had one early on in pregnancy, right after I had my BFP my first "symptom" was constipation" so I know how annoying it is. I just upped my fiber intake and luckily for me it went away. I'm not 100% sure if prep H is safe during pregnancy, but I don't see why not? Can you ring your Dr quickly to ask? Here's what came up on Baby Center when I did a google search for ya:

Other laxatives and stool softeners (Colace, Dulcolax, Maltsupex, milk of magnesia)

Loperamide, anti-diarrhea medication (Imodium, Kaopectate II, Maalox Anti-Diarrheal, Pepto Diarrhea Control)

Thanks! Yea I'd look it up myself, but I'm in an open office area and I'm paranoid that my co-workers will walk by and see giant HEMORRHOID TREATMENT across my screen, and that would just be uncomfortable. A giant BabyandBump icon is much more discreet =P

Plus med sites sometimes have pictures... and that is DEF not what I want HAHA

Thanks! Yea I'd look it up myself, but I'm in an open office area and I'm paranoid that my co-workers will walk by and see giant HEMORRHOID TREATMENT across my screen, and that would just be uncomfortable. A giant BabyandBump icon is much more discreet =P

Plus med sites sometimes have pictures... and that is DEF not what I want HAHA

^^^:rofl:

LOL Kaili!! I wouldn't want anything Hemmoroid related on my screen either at work! HAHA!! I remember during my pregnancy with DS the doc office told me to use tucks if I needed them. Luckily I didn't have to worry about them. This time I'm trying to stay really hydrated which tends to make it better on me. Haven't had any yet that I know of but I'm just waiting for one to rear it's ugly head!

The test today was a pain in the rear!! She poked me 4 times in the same vein in the same spot. Mind you, the first two times was OK, the third hurt a bit, the 4th was awful! She was really nice and she's good at what she does, but the spot was just sore. She said it will most likely bruise. I went straight to work after that only to grab food to eat and started eating once I was at work. I all of a sudden started to sweat like crazy! Got real lightheaded and thought I was going to pass out. I kept eating and emailed my mom figured it wouldn't hurt. She said sounds like my blood sugar plummeted from the drink they gave me and since I hadn't ate or drank anything other than that since last night it dropped low and just to keep eating. Sure enough after I finished my sandwich I felt so much better! Scary what your blood sugar can do to you! Hoping that's not a bad sign with the test! I really need it to come back normal!

Hi ladies it really sucks that i haven't been on in like two months, i hope everyones pregnancy is going well. I find out the gender tomorrow, we can't wait! As for me iv been having some problems, i believe it has everything to do with my digestive track, I had problems before pregnancy and now its just worse.. Im having large RIGHT intestinal spasms and there very painful at times, and its sore to the touch, i worry its my gallbladder or something but ill be sure to bring it up at the doctors tomorrow. Let me just say constipation, abdominal cramps, intestinal spasms is a very agravating and scary thing... IT SUCKS!

Hi Wontgiveup! Glad to see you're back :) Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Looking forward to hearing if it's a boy or girl!!

JJsmom, that definitely sounds like your blood sugar dropped. I have issues with that a lot and it's no fun. I think I'm hypoglycemic. A few times I actually did pass out years ago, but I've learned how to avoid it. Glad you felt better after eating!

Glad you're back wontgiveup! Looking forward to your gender update today!! :happydance: Hope your stomach is feeling better too!

JJsmom- glad eating helped you feel better! It does sound like your blood sugar got too low from not eating from the test, but hopefully everything comes back a-okay for you and baby :thumbup:

Weird update: yesterday I had the worst burning shotting pains in my nipples (mainly left) and I noticed a had leaked a little colustrum! It hasn't happened since but so weird and exciting!

Wontgiveup, hope everything is OK with your digestive tract! Hopefully the doc can give you some sort of relief from the pain and spasms! Can't wait to hear the gender!!! So exciting!!!

Bmama, I've had those pains! I've leaked a bit of colostrum as well but for some reason my nipples are so sore! One day I woke up and they were really swollen in the areola area. No idea why but my sis said to tell the doc because it could be a clogged milk duct and that could turn into mastitis. Got to remember to tell the doc that at my next appt. LOL! But it was just that one day and it was when I woke up so I wonder if I laid on them wrong and ended up making them swollen like they were. Who knows. I just know they are sore all the time.

Are you guys feeling your babies move a lot more yet?? Mine wont stop punching me in the organs after I've eaten. LOL! His moves have turned from a lot of kicking/punching to more rolling as he's getting squished up in there already! For the past week I've felt him pushing something up into my stomach and it's been a lot harder to breath and get things done. Not to mention this 85 degree weather we're having is already making me miserable! Whew! I mean I want spring to be here, but not summer yet!

This lady at work keeps her heater on full blast and me and another coworker are so hot it's unreal! I have a small fan on but it doesn't seem to be helping any. I take my tennis shoes off and put on flip flops because I can't deal with the heat. OK, sorry I've gone on and on. LOL! Pregnancy brain, my mind just switches from one thing to another within a few seconds. HAHA! Hope you ladies are well!

Its a....??????

Attachments

• Its a boy.jpg
    Its a boy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
ol He had his eyes open and is holding his leg, my fav photo of the day! He did a lot of cute things during the ultrasound. We have a lot of it on video, of him sucking his thumb, blowing bubbles, and rolling around and kicking mommy lol.. he likes doing that!
Its been a very exciting day for us.

Congrats Wontgiveup!!! I love the name you picked and the picture is awesome! So happy for you.

Awww!! How wonderful wontgiveup!!!!

Well ladies, test results are back on 3 hr glucose test! Everything is normal!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said just to watch my diet because with the 1 hr coming back high that my body may be processing sugars more slowly which can cause a larger weight gain and a bigger baby.

JJSmom, gald your tests results came back ok.
Wontgiveup, congrats on your boy!

Today I almost broke down. I realized I am halfway to baby! while this is super exciting, it made me worry. When I first found out I was pregnant, I was excited and didnt think much about the labor as I knew it was so far off yet. but now today I realized how quickly time is going and that before I know it, the time will be here to have this baby. that freaked me out. I am so nervous about the pain and wanting to do well during labor for the baby. Anyone else feel this way? How do I calm down.

Id like to add that all my test came back negative for any abnormalities :)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->