Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

My weekend was well! Ordered my flowers, and spoke with our DJ! Our wedding is this Saturday!! I'm so excited! My sister and her family flew in today and my brother flew in as well! They went on to my dad's house and I'm stuck at home for another day and a half!! Have to wait until my son is out of school and tomorrow is my last day of work for 13 days! So I'm excited!!!

Good luck JJsmom, I am sure your special day will be fab! Enjoy x

wish u all the best jjsmom hope u ll have a fab day :)

Oh so exciting your wedding is this weekend JJSMom!!! Bet you guys will have a blast!

Amanda- I just loooooove door county! That's fun that you had a pregnant friend to enjoy your time with up there, I hate missing out on wine tastings too.

And congrats to all the V-day celebrates! I didn't know what that was until coming onto b&b, but it's pretty exciting that our babies can survive with medical intervention.

Sorry I've been MIA lately, my grandma passed away last week and it was pretty rough for me and my family. I'm getting back into my routine this week working and whatnot. It was hard because as much as I wanted to celebrate the third trimester and the final countdown to meet our baby, I was so sad about my grandma. At least our bubs has the best guardian angel watching over him now :flower:

I had a midwife appointment last week and she commented how I "officially popped", which I though I had done long ago lol! My uterus is already up at my ribs and baby's kicks are soooo much stronger. I am seeing a lot of belly movements and feeling strong kicks that sometimes hurt! And I think baby likes to jump on my bladder lol

Thanks Kaili! That's an exciting milestone to hit! Yay, my V-day was last Friday :)

Congrats JJSmom! Hope you enjoy every minute! Have a great honeymoon, too :)

Bmama, I know I already posted on your journal, but Sorry again about your grandma :( Glad to hear everything is going good with your baby! I already feel like mine is jumping on my bladder at times, so I'm a little afraid of what it will feel like towards the end!

AFM, feeling good and I can't believe where the time is going! Here's my 24 week bump :)

picture4.jpg

you have got a cute bump Amanda <3
i am feeling my baby too low today and sometime feel pressure aswell dont know if its ok or not.

Super cute bump Amanda!!!!

Miriam- I totally feel my baby low too. Sometimes when he moves in a certain position it feels like pressure or kind of hurts, the other day he kicked my cervix and I thought he was going to slide out!

Thanks ladies! My mom flew in today and we just got home from being out to dinner with her. She is on her way to the hotel where we'll be moving into tomorrow for a few days. LOL! I am so full it's unreal!! She talked about how I didn't eat much, but how can I??? I am huge now!! I'll post a pic I took yesterday at 33 + 5.

Attachments

• image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Bmama i totally agree with u that it hurts sometime n feel uncomfortable too but to day i am feeling much batter coz baby moved a bit up...
jjsmom u r looking big now but so cute bump :) try to eat whenever u want its good for u n baby too :)

Last night I was feeling very uncomfortable. I could totally feel that baby was all on my right side. I looked so lopsided! I showed hubby and he's like "Are you sure that's normal?" :) It made me laugh and I told him, "Yes, and just wait a few months!"

JJsmom, I love your bump pic! Can't wait to hear about your special day!

JJsmom you are looking so cute!! Love your bump!

Amanda- that's too funny that your belly was lopsided! We had a moment like that this morning, where literally the right side of my belly was bumpin out more than the rest. OH goes "whoa look how big your belly is!" then we determined that had to be baby's little bum sticking out, what a little stinker!

Anyone still working out? I've been walking daily and noticing that I get slight muscle cramps in my lower bump, nothing too painful but if I slow down my walk or drink water they seem to go away. Wondering if anyone has noticed anything similar? I am thinking its growing pains but I'll mention it at my appointment next week.

I still work out 3 times a week. I had to stop using the elliptical due to tummy pain. I cant jog very long anymore either. But a nice walk outside or on the treadmill is doable as long as i dont try going too fast

Anyone still working out? I've been walking daily and noticing that I get slight muscle cramps in my lower bump, nothing too painful but if I slow down my walk or drink water they seem to go away. Wondering if anyone has noticed anything similar? I am thinking its growing pains but I'll mention it at my appointment next week.

Hey Bella, I get this too. I walk the dog three times per day and my lower bump starts to feel tight, particularly on our evening walk. I mentioned it to the midwife this morning who said its normal stretching but to be mindful not to over do things

Bmama, that's so cute! Just wait until we can see a foot or elbow sticking out :)

I still work out 6 days a week, but have decreased my running to about 3 miles or 30 minutes of a workout video. Most of the time I feel pretty good, but I can tell if I'm dehydrated. A few times I've noticed an ache in my lower belly and I think it's when I'm getting a little constipated (sorry if tmi).

Lol no tmi in my book Amanda!

I'm glad the bump pain seems pretty normal for the stage we are in in pregnancy. I hate worrying over every little ache and pain but you just never know! I guess the worrying doesn't ever stop now...

I think you're right Bella :) I'm sure the worrying will only get worse when our little ones are here! But, we just have to try to relax and enjoy everything! Before we know it, they'll be in kindergarten!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

hello ladies how r u all doing??? seems everyone is busy buying babys stuff and getting ready to welcome their baby :)
As the time is passing i am getting worried about labor i know its still a bit far away but cant stop thinking abt it and i got addicted to watch "One born every minute" show. is it okey to watch such kind of shows in your pregnancy????

I am actually really excited for the birth! I loved watching One Born Every Minute too and found it reassuring. Hope it comes back on soon.

I'm addicted to watching a baby story (i imagine similar to one born every minute) almost every day, and I have them set to record so today I went through about 5 episodes! it gets me excited about labor and meeting my baby.

We made our major purchase this week and finally have our stroller! So even though my baby shower isn't for a month if baby comes early we have the stroller and Moses basket ready, next week we are getting a car seat then have all the basics covered. It feels so real now!! Anyone else bought anything for baby lately?

Good to know that i am not the only one who is watching labor videos and yes it is so reassuring to watch it :)
As for the shopping i haven't started it yes.. i know its so hard to stop yourself from buying baby's clothes n stuff but i spent my time on watching it all online n comparing the prices n hopefully i ll start buying them soon.
and i did not find out baby's gender so i dont wana start shopping early n than end up with so many clothes n stuff which i might not need...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->