Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Miriam that's a good point, if we didn't know the gender I am sure I wouldn't have bought most of the clothes I have.

We're not going to buy too much (my MIL has already taken care of most of that), gonna just get some long sleeve snap bottom onesies and also a few full footie onesies and recycle them til he's a little bigger, they grow so fast it's a waste to fill a closet.

We're focusing more on receiving blankets and diapers rather than clothes, which hopefully will get taken care of at our shower.

I am over-organized when it come to everything. We have all of our big items already and a lot of the smaller stuff. There is still a handful of things that we need yet, including a breast pump and baby monitor, but those can technically wait until right after lil baby is here.

I have my gest. diab. check this week. I am only dreading it because I HATE having my blood drawn. I have had it done a few times already since finding out we were pregnant, but it does NOT get easier for me each time.

I have also been getting larger, of course, so have had to find more new clothes. I am trying to get items that are not actually just maternity so I can keep wearing them after this pregnancy. 2nd hand stores have been great at helping me find great, fun products that arent the same old boring maternity styles that you see in the maternity stores. I like some of the trendy maternity stuff, but I cannot rationalize spending 60+ dollars on maternity jeans.

Hi ladies!!! I'm back from my wedding and honeymoon!!! It was wonderful!! Had some cramps while on our honeymoon so I'll mention it to my doc on my Wednesday's appt. Here is a cpl pics that my photographer posted on FB for me until I get my cd from her!

Attachments

• Photo3.jpg
    Photo3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo4.jpg
    Photo4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
Hey JJsmom, you made a beautiful bride! Glad everything was perfect for you.

Thank you Loubyroo! I felt amazing!! It was the only day lately that I have felt so beautiful. My poor DH always tells me I am and then I just tear up because I don't think I am. I have brown spots appearing on my face which I've been told are hormones but that means they wont go away after I give birth so I have to find a way to get them gone. How are all you ladies doing?

A big congrats to u jjsmom u r looking absolutely beautiful n glad u had great time:)

Congrats JJsmom you look stunning as a bride!! Glad everything went well :)

Thanks ladies! Now to get prepared for our LO to get here! LOL! Wednesday's appt will hopefully show that I have some progress! I have been having braxton hicks and started cramping while on our honeymoon and have again off and on since. Since my DS1 is at my mothers until DS2 is born, I decided today was my first day to start nesting. Been feeling it for a while BUT DS1 wouldn't allow me to as he'd go behind me and destroy it! So I started in my kitchen and almost emptied every cabinet into the trash can!! I text DH to let him know I'll need him to take the trash out for me tonight or in the morning so I can fill it up again tomorrow! LOL! I plan on filling it up every day this week so I can have a ton of space to put away what we got from our wedding gifts!! HAHA!!!

Hi everyone, not sure if you remember me from back in December or not! Just wanted to pop in and see how you're all doing, your bumps are looking amazing!!
After the mc late December, I was pretty down which is to be expected. I started seeing a naturopath who sorted me out with some manky herbs and about a billion vitamins :)
Long story short, I'm now at 9 weeks today and due January 7th!!! Had my first scan last week with that teeny little heartbeat going strong and everything looking very healthy! Shame I'm not as far along as you guys but time really does fly doesn't it?!!!
Congratulations to your gorgeous selves! Xoxo

Of course I remember you!! Im so sorry for your loss :hugs: but, congrats on your recent pregnancy! How are you feeling in the first tri? It seems like so Long ago that I was in the first tri but in reality it was only a few long months ago! Here's to a happy & healthy 9 months!!! xxx

Hey GoingBananas, so pleased for you Hun!! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :hugs:

GoingBananas, Congratulations!!! So happy for you. H & H 9 months!

JJsmom, thanks for sharing the wedding pictures. You looked beautiful! So glad everything was amazing :)

AFM, I've been feeling really good lately with tons of energy. I'm hoping it continues for a while :) We've been able to do a bunch of landscaping and remodeling in the basement, so I told DH we have to keep going because in a few weeks I may not be as energetic, LOL!

Glad to see you back on track Bananas :) Look forward to seeing your progress!

Congrats goingbananas wish u all the best for your pregnancy. enjoy happy n healthy 9 months :)

GoingBananas!! So exciting! Glad to hear that you got back on the right track and not depressed and that you are expecting again!! Congrats and H&H 9 months!!

Thanks Everyone! We are thrilled and to be honest, things feel different this time. Last time I had no symptoms. Nothing. This is normal for some people but after this time, knowing how hungover and hideous I should have been feeling... It's completely different. Although some days, I feel wretched, at least I know its my hormones working away super hard!!
xo

i had a very terrible night with abdominal cramps then diarrhea(sorry)and when i went to toilet i was shaking with cold even it was not that low temp here and after that i spend whole 10 to 15 mint shaking in my blanket. cramps went down gradually but still have the diarrhea..
should i go to my GP or its normal in pregnancy????

Miriam, it almost sounds like you might have food poisoning or something. Did you eat anything weird yesterday? I would just call your Dr to let them know. I've had food poisoning twice and it's not fun, but it usually only lasts a day or so. Hope you feel better!

I shit like crazy and got the cold sweats a couple nights back and it was due to drinking two glasses of milk. Last time it happened I also had milk but it was over a month ago so I thought surely I could drink it again. WRONG! =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->