Pregnant with #2!

OH GOOD Vickie!!! So glad you're getting a dating scan! And great results, this time last week they were 147! That's awesome!

Awwwww mighty, so cute!!! Zoë is terrified, she's 15 months old and refuses to let go of our hands while "walking"! She's been practicing like this for 6 weeks already :wacko: How did you encourage it?

Hannah's cousin (she was at the birthday not sure if you remember her though) is 10 days older than Hannah and she was the same as Z--she walked really well with them holding her hands for a long long time. I'm not sure how they encouraged her to walk on her own.....I can shoot L an email if you like :)

and thank you! I'm so relieved that my results have continued to rise :D can't wait to get in for my US

Sure, please do! She starts crying when we let go of one hand, haven't tried letting go of both yet...

When will you know for the ultrasound? Don't remember if I updated here but I finally got in for one tomorrow...

sent her an email and will let you know what she says :)

I don't have a date for the US yet. I have to go pick up the paperwork but that may not be until Friday morning (we have the car at that time so it will be easier to get) and go in and schedule my appointment.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs: So glad you were able to get in quickly

not sure if this is a new symptom or not but I seem to be going from really full feeling to extremely hungry in the space of a couple of minutes today :wacko:

Yup, that's a symptom! I had that last time. It would hit so fast I turned into super-b**** unless I got fed NOW!

:rofl: Whew glad it's not just my imagination!

So weird how differently this pregnancy is going. I know I know everyone always says every pregnancy is different but I don't know that I quite believed it until now :lol:

I'm being hit with that stark reality myself :rofl: I have to say, I will be so shocked if I see a heartbeat tomorrow as I still don't have a single symptom...

:hugs: I'm hoping and praying that you are proven 100% wrong. I will be keeping you in my thoughts that's for sure

Thanks... At this point I'm trying to be optimistic but also realistic if that makes sense?

Yeah that makes sense to me :hugs:

I was in that frame of mind last Friday/Saturday. I was trying to prepare myself for the worst while hoping for the best

Yup, precisely...
BTW, here is my 6 week bump pic!

Attachments

• IMG_4291.jpg
    IMG_4291.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
awww you look great!! <3

You can really tell how hard you've worked to get back down to your pre-Zoe weight :)

Thanks hun! Yes, that was a looooong haul (darn last 15 lbs) but nothing compared to your 100!!!! Let's motivate each other to limit weight gain to within reason and continue exercising as long as possible! I got to 36 weeks with Zoë, goal is the same this time, even if it's just walks at the end!

(see? Being optimistic ;-)

:hugs: I'm glad to hear (see?) the optimism

you should probably have told me this before I made a cupcake to eat though :blush: :rofl:

well I made one for Stan as well :rofl:

cake batter freezes really well so we just freeze it into little baggies so we don't waste (or eat to much :lol:)

That would be dangerous here, but great idea!!!!

pre-pregnancy I had no issues waiting until a Saturday (cheat day) :dohh: I really do need to get back on track with my eating :blush: Not tracking makes it harder I think (for me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->