Pregnant with #2!

Agreed! I do think you can be a bit more permissive during pregnancy, it's all about moderation :hugs:

yeah I think I'm still trying to find that balance. I went from being on WW and tracking everything to being pregnant and not tracking anything so I'm sure I have a bit of a learning curve ahead of me :wacko:

Any news on your scan? Do you just pick up the requisition from your doc and go to a walk-in place?

I'm nervous. 1.5 hours to go...

how'd your scan go Chantal?

I have to go pick up the req and than walk down to the clinic and make an appointment :)

oh man that sucks :(

:hugs: Hope you can get in soon

Saw baby :dance: Only 5mm but measuring bang on for 6weeks and 2days! Even saw heart beat. I'm so relieved, will just sit back and try to enjoy my symptom free pregnancy... :)

YAY!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: :yipee:

So incredibly excited for you Chantal!! :hugs:

I know you were incredibly stressed out :hugs:

I'm very happy for you! :)

Can't wait for my own scan now ;)

YAY!!! So happy for you!

MS hit me today with a headache and nausea. I knew it would come and I wouldn't be so lucky. Oh well. Right on time at 6w + 1 for me

I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Oh no snuggle :-( Hope the MS gets better for you really fast!

:hugs: Snuggle sorry to hear it, hope it doesn't last to long for you

Just finished the Yoga dvd Chantal and it was sooooooooooooo relaxing! I was worried because I've never really done yoga but it was really easy to follow :thumbup:

The Lindsay Brin 24 minute yoga segment for first tri or the pure yoga one I recommended?

Oh good to know! That one is half the time of the pure yoga DVD (almost 65 minutes) and I don't have that kind of time very often!

Yay! Congrats Junebug on your scan! that's brilliant news!

Sorry I've not been in much, busy day at work :) Hope you all had god days!

Hope you had a good day too mighty :)

I've been a bit blah today :shrug: I'm tired because of not sleeping well which is making me err cranky :lol: and my stomach has been a bit off as well :shrug:

Hoping to feel better tomorrow as we're going out of town for the night! First time we've ever taken Hannah to a hotel! :shock: it's going to be interesting :rofl:

I LOVE this one: https://www.amazon.ca/Prenatal-Fitness-Fix-Erin-OBrien/dp/B000I2J6K0/ref=pd_cp_d_2

I did it alot with my first and am aiming to pull it out again this weekend. It isn't yoga, it's cardio which is a reason why I liked it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->