Pregnant with #2!

I think that hubby may have err procured that one for me to, I need to ask him :rofl: if not I'll have a look around for it :)

Yup that's one of the DVDs I have too! I liked her post-partum workout as well :thumbup:

I'm exhausted... Not sure if it's a symptom or just do to how nervous I was and now everything is settling? I was planning on doing a work-out once Z was in bed but I hopped straight into my PJs and I'll head to bed early tonight instead :wacko:

probably a combination of both Chantal :hugs: Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!

Oh man Hannah is so silly! She was singing the ABCs in the tub and she was singing "Zedd instead of Z" well I grew up in the States so I always say Z. I went up to her and laughed and told her she sounded Canadian. Anyways she came downstairs to give me a hug and kiss and was singing the ABCs and laughed at me and said "I said Zedd mommy I said Zedd" :haha: :rofl:

probably a combination of both Chantal :hugs: Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!

Oh man Hannah is so silly! She was singing the ABCs in the tub and she was singing "Zedd instead of Z" well I grew up in the States so I always say Z. I went up to her and laughed and told her she sounded Canadian. Anyways she came downstairs to give me a hug and kiss and was singing the ABCs and laughed at me and said "I said Zedd mommy I said Zedd" :haha: :rofl:

DD sings "c-d-k-l-m-n-o-p-f-j-k" :rofl: at first it was cute but now when I tell her she's wrong she just says no and sings louder!! :haha:

She's been full of it yesterday she says "mommy that purple shirt is an epic fail" -_- :rofl:

On the bd'ing front we didn't get in a ton. My opk was positive after all the "pain" I had (2-3days ago) but temps show no sign of ov having occurred. So I think I super stressed cause dh was sick and assuming I've delayed ov. :shrug:

As for everyday life bought dd a sweet new bed to be delivered today. Hopefully she sleeps better!!! I was motivated by a "paint sale" to buy paint for our new house, but have since lost motivation to paint. :rofl: prob 8-9rooms to tape and paint. I've done one room one coat! :rofl:

How are u ladies?

good here :) Just getting ready because we're going out of town today for a wedding :D

hopefully you still caught an egg :hugs:

Your daughter sounds very cheeky :rofl:

US Scheduled for the 19th :yipee:

AND my last HCG was almost 4000! I didn't retain that part when I talked to the doctor (I thought it was lower 3000s) so happy to see that # :happydance:

US Scheduled for the 19th :yipee:

AND my last HCG was almost 4000! I didn't retain that part when I talked to the doctor (I thought it was lower 3000s) so happy to see that # :happydance:

Can't wait for pics! Enjoy the wedding! :flower:

AWESOME Vickie!!!

BTW my hospital charges for pics, $5. And at 6 weeks there really is nothing to take a pic of so I didn't pay :blush: I'll wait until the 10 week one... And my OB gave me 2 free pics at the time of the CVS (almost 12 weeks) so hoping he'll do the same again!

not sure if this one will charge or not :shrug: The ones in TO never did but you never know :lol:

and I'm logging off! Hope you all have a great weekend!

MS waaaay worse today. Spent most of the day lying down , not easy with a toddler. :sick: 6+3 today. Going to ask dr for declectin when I see her Fri. I can't be like this at work and when home with toddler. :sick:

snugglebot :hugs: Hope ms is over quick for you!

Enjoy your weekend Vickie.

:flower:

Ewwwww snugglebot, so sorry MS has got you so badly :nope: I have my diclectin with me at all times (left over from first pregnancy) and am just waiting for it to hit me... I'm 6 weeks and 5 days, nothing yet but I'm not considering myself out of the woods until first tri is done. Hope you get it soon! :hugs:

:hi: Everyone! I hope you all are having a good weekend. Exhausted here :rofl: and trying to decide what we want to do today

Still feeling pretty good though so far :shrug:

:hugs: Snuggle

pics of me and the kiddo are in my dieting journal if anyone's interested :)

how's everyone feeling today?

I ate FIVE slices of pizza at lunch today :blush: I was starving :argh: :rofl: Totally need to rein the eating in though

I don't know if I have a gastro or if this is the kind of bowel issues I will have as a symptom :wacko:

VERY tired, napped 2 hours yesterday with kiddo and again today :blush:

rest while you can! :hugs: I laid down for a bit today (though never slept, I'm having a hard time settling to sleep :dohh:) I told Stan (after an extremely cranky outbreak on my part) that I think my body was trying to tell me to slow it down a bit......

Hope you're feeling better?? :hugs:

Thanks. It's not pleasant that's for sure!

I ran 4 km this morning, luckily no "outbreaks" while I was out :blush:

I'm going to miss my day time naps when I'm back at work tomorrow.

Oh and for the record: I was ravenous this weekend too, ate way more than normal. How come I read everywhere that in first tri, you need no or very few additional calories (like 85 I think?) when my body just wants to eat?? I'm already up 2 lbs, was hoping to gain that much in the first trimester total...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->