Pregnant with #2!

Apparently it can be :lol:

And you aren't the only one with that symptom :blush: :rofl:

getting ready to head to the doctors office here. I want to get in and out so we can be back before lunch time :thumbup:

Vickie, just checking in to see if you're back!
Getting nervous for my apt today. Still no symptoms, but no recurrence of bleed so :shrug:

I just got back. I don't think I'll get my results for a few days though as it wasn't marked urgent.

Do you think you'll get a scan today Chantal?? :hugs: First tri is extremely nerve wracking! Especially since none of us seem to be having the same symptoms we did with the first!

Glad to hear they didn't mark as urgent! That is reassuring :hugs:
I really doubt I'll get a scan today. I think it's just a quick chat with my GP and bloodwork. I'll be logging onto the hospital system tomorrow morning to see the results personally :wacko:

Yeah I thought it was a good sign that the tests weren't marked urgent :lol: I mean I'd love my results sooner but it's good to know they don't think there's a problem now

That's awesome that you can log in and get your results (saves you from waiting and I know how worried you are so less wait is a very good thing for you). :hugs:

That's such a good idea, saves you having to hang onfor sone snotty receptonist who hasn't a clue! Hope the results come back amazing!

Theoretically I'm not supposed to :blush: but if it will provide me some peace of mind, then they can give me s***!!! :)

:lol: well I certainly won't be one to tell ;)

Just finished the Lindsey Brin first tri dvd (well the first segment?) I'm not even sure how many there are?? But it was good :thumbup: Definitely felt it was more relaxing than the bootcamp ones :haha: but my lower body got a great workout!

Are you doing any other programs Chantal or just this one? Just wondering if I should look for something else to help change it up or not?

Vickie I have:

1) Lindsay Brin's 3 trimester workouts
2) https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Pre...1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1315335695&sr=1-1
3) https://www.amazon.com/Prenatal-Yog...1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1315335771&sr=1-1

I plan on alternating between the three, plus my runs (two times) during the week! We'll see how long I can keep it up. I don't want to gain as much as I did last time so I hope my motivation sticks!

Just tired really, and pulling feelings in my uterus. And no appetite.

aww :hugs: Has the nauseated feeling passed some or is that a part of the no appetite?

Holy aching ovaries :rofl: :rofl: two days of pain. Ugh. I def better catch that egg this cycle. And with the amount of "pain" I'm in it better be two eggs!!! :rofl: hoping to get some :sex: in tonight but dh is sick :cry: sooooo it might get a little funky to get what I need tonight. :rofl:

Appts go ok today ladies?

:rofl: Snow I sure hope so!! :)

not sure I want to know what you mean by funky :lol:

appt. was fine on my end, pretty mundane. I don't know when I'll get the results (it wasn't marked urgent this time which I'm taking as a good sign)

aww :hugs: Has the nauseated feeling passed some or is that a part of the no appetite?

For the most part, yes, but I don't think I got ms this early last time.

Snow, I hope that's a massive egg you're brewing at least!

:hi: Morning all!

I hope you are having a good day! We're getting ready to head to the mall with some friends :thumbup: Hoping that the walking helps shift some of the many cookies I ate yesterday evening :blush:

Hi ladies, forgot to update on my apt. Was a bust essentially. Nurse got me to change even though I'm not meant to have a physical until later. Then I waited 40 minutes to see my doc, who asked me a bunch of questions, and by the time we were done the blood lab was closed. She wasn't even going to do a blood HCG as I have over 15+ HPTs, but I told her how nervous I am so she finally agreed. HCG still not in computer system, I'm definitely not anemic (the CBC is the only thing that has shown up so far). Because of the bleed last week she's arranging a dating U/S but it likely won't happen until next week :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->