Pregnant with #2!

I know :blush: I go from zero to starving in no time and tend to eat way more than I probably should :argh: I'm hoping it evens out soon or I'm going to have to lose a ton of weight after LO's here :haha:

Hope your stomach settles soon! I'm impressed you got a run in, I haven't worked out since Thursday :blush: I need to ask Stan to burn the other workout dvd for me tonight so I can do it tomorrow :)

and I hope that work won't be to taxing tomorrow :hugs: I forgot how tiring first tri is :sleep:

Thanks hun, will check in when I get to work...

Glad you liked the Swiss chocolate BTW :hugs:

that chocolate is so good :munch: I had to stop myself from eating it so I could have some another day :blush:

Oh and not sure if you saw my fb but I think we're going to Chili's next Saturday (Tori may be coming as well) if you want to join us? :lol: It'll be great on my waistline :rofl:

Sure!!! I'm on my own with Z, DH won't be coming home and sis is off to Ottawa...
Should be fun. First trimester and alone with toddler ALL weekend...

oh well you will definitely need to break up your Saturday a bit with some Chili's :winkwink:

Not sure what else we have planned for the weekend but if we plan anything fun I'll let you know in case you want to join in :)

:hugs: Hopefully the first weekend alone will go well

I wish I could eat without feeling like crud :sick: I am trying really hard to just endure it. I coped last time by constantly eating crackers etc. But I gave birth to a 10lber so am trying hard not to gain too much weight this time around (I gained about 40-45 lbs lbs last time). But it means I have to suffer through the MS. sigh.

I hate changing diapers or doing potty right now. The smell is overwhelming!

Impressive you are running!!!! I am so tired, I can barely get 15 min on the elliptical every other day.

:hugs: Snuggle hope that the MS eases soon for you.

Not much going on here today, it's gorgeous out though so I think Hannah and I will head to a playground soon :lol:

I hear you snuggle! Despite the diclectin I still needed to munch on something every 10 minutes to ward off the nausea. I gained 40 lbs too (baby was only 7 of that...) so hoping not to gain as much this time around. Did you get your diclectin script yet??

Vickie I wish I could play outside with Z today too!

I guess I was a lucky one when it came to pregnancy pounds I gained 30 lost 16 after having dd she was 8lbs1oz and then fluids or whatever and then the rest was gone just from nursing in less then a month. :shrug: I did have pregnancy diabetes so I couldn't just eat whatever whenever so maybe that had something to do with it.

Now I'm "older" I'm hoping it'll all work the same with baby #2.

How's everybody's ms lately? :flower:

I only gained 25 pounds or so with Hannah and lost it very quickly but I was overweight to begin with :blush:

I really need to stop eating so much (5 slices of pizza and chocolate cake last night! :blush: :rofl:)

we haven't made it out yet (mom called) but we're off now! Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

dr appt isn't until friday (soonest I could get, booked a month before I got my bfp for a leg injury which I now have to turn into a dr pregnancy confirmation appt, I hate the medical system here). This is going to be a hard week.I have to present to a large group (in the morning when MS is the worst). Standing is also hard, I am pretty light headed. ugh.

I only gained 25 pounds or so with Hannah and lost it very quickly but I was overweight to begin with :blush:

I really need to stop eating so much (5 slices of pizza and chocolate cake last night! :blush: :rofl:)

we haven't made it out yet (mom called) but we're off now! Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

5 slices of pizza & choc cake... Sounds delicious!! :rofl: I love pizza.. Ham & Pickle is the BEST!! :haha: But I had miserable heartburn every time I ate it!! :wacko:

Hope you guys enjoy your day.... Still not sure what we'll be doing here, maybe hit the beach before the daily rain hits.. :flower:

ham and pickle?!??! :sick: :rofl:

I'm not a pickle eater though :rofl: I do like ham but Stan doesn't like it much so I got pepperoni instead (which makes the pizza that much worse :blush:)

beach sounds fun! Jealous!!!

The weather here is really nice though so I can't complain! I was a bit delayed getting out to the playground because my mom called but we were still out for a little over an hour :thumbup:

Hope the doctor gives you a prescription when you go on Friday snuggles :hugs: It sounds like you're getting enough pregnancy symptoms for all of us

speaking of I think I have my first food craving: Pasta! :dohh: Loaded with carbs of course :rofl:

Vickie have u tried wheat pasta? It's the "better" pasta option.

Oh man I loved pickles while pregnant!!! I seriously at about a jar a day! :rofl: I would wake up demand dh go get me some pickles and 5 mins later when he return with them I would chew his head off for waking me up to give them to me! :rofl: :rofl:

We normally get pepperoni too. Unless we get Papa Johns then I love the BBQ Chicken pizza! Hmmmm def think it's pizza tonight. :haha:

When I joined WW we changed as much stuff to whole wheat as we could including pasta :)

:rofl: Oh man at sending your DH for pickles and than griping at him :haha: Poor guy!

I asked Stan if we could have lasagna tonight (after I made him eat spaghetti for lunch) and he said if that's what you want :lol: to bad I don't have the cheese I need for it :sulk: Oh well :rofl:

I made a special trip to the grocery store for lasagna "cheeses" last week!! :haha:

I use to guilt DH into things by saying "the baby wants....." not so sure I will get away with it this time. :rofl:

I just remembered I have to make steak & cheese subs for dinner cause they were promised. So pizza will have to wait til tomorrow!!

And the rain started before we could get to the beach. Booooo can't wait for drought season. :rofl:

:rofl:
Sorry snuggle...
Was just coming on to say I'm starving, WTF?? Had to go buy a cookie and a large chocolate milk! Of course no one at work knows yet, but they'll soon be wondering if I keep scarfing down food like I am now :rofl:

:rofl: Sorry snuggle, I shall avoid my food post except to say that I'm starving as well :munch:

LOL Snuggle..

The thought of food making you sick??

I think the going from full to starving in no time was one of the worse parts of pregnancy.. That was such a crappy feeling.. It also made me go from cool to b*tchy in no time.. :rofl:

I was wondering how you ladies were going to be able to keep it secret with the ms... People are going to start looking at ya like ya'll are crazy! :rofl: I never had a chance to keep it secret dh told everybody before I was 4 weeks.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->