Pregnant with #2!

my poor coworkers admittedly. I am queen bitch, especially now with the MS. :rofl:

I just can't tell because there is no guarantee that they will still send me on training etc if they knew and why hurt my career if Blitzer (DH's nickname btw) doesn't make it.

Most of my close friends know and my family is all in Texas so I don't see them for them to know any different :lol:

wow snuggles that's bad that you have to worry about your career like that :( I agree though no need to jeopardize it at this stage in the game.

how's everyone feeling today?

:hugs: snuggle...

No symptoms here (other than increased appetite) so no one knows at work, nor do family members or friends. Waiting to see that normal CVS before we announce it!

I had a ton of nausea this morning but it's eased off since lunch. I've also noticed a metallic type taste in my mouth for the last few days :sick:

Oh and I got my physical booked for September 28! With all the issues, blood work etc. I was hesitant to go ahead and book but my doc books up fast (actually they had to work me in because they need me in by a certain time I think) :D

uh oh Vicki. While MS isn't a bad sign, it sure isn't fun. I am slightly better than yesterday but have a bad headache with mild nausea and am sooo tired. DS was up 4 times last night. Punk.

How are you all coping mood wise with the LOs? I actually find my maternal instinct way stronger and more patient with DS right now. Can't say the same for my patience with DH though :rofl:

It depends on whether I need to eat or not :blush: I start to lose patience much more quickly when I need to eat :rofl:

:hi: Afternoon all!

How's the MS today snuggle?

Mine's eased off again :wacko: It's actually driving me up the wall the way it comes and goes, makes me wonder if it's all in my head :haha:

I had that happen lots in my first. This time not so much.

I am better today because I have resorted to the constant eating tactic. I hate it though because I really don't want to put the weight on and am not able to exercise at the moment due to some injuries unlike my last pregnancy. I can't be nauseous though with my job. Hopefully the dr gives me the declectin on friday and I can stop the constant munching.

snuggle, I hope you get your diclectin today!!!

Taking it helped ease on the vomiting for me, but unfortunately didn't get rid of the nausea. Had to keep munching despite being on max doses of it...

:wave: snow!

Well, 7 weeks and 2 days and STILL no nausea... I'm so keeping my fingers crossed! I guess having it for 39 weeks the last time had it's benefits? :rofl:

Here is my 7 week bump pic!

Attachments

• IMG_4354.jpg
    IMG_4354.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
cute bump pic Chantal! :)

And yes I think you served your time with the MS last time!

Hope you get the dilectin snuggle :hugs:

:hi: Snow

Not much going on here. I somehow injured my back walking home with a (light) bag of groceries :dohh: I may have to cave and go to the doctor if it doesn't start to feel better soon

other than that I feel pretty good. Not much nausea the last two days (but I could have been more focused on my back hurting than any nausea :haha:)

Thanks ladies. Tomorrow is my dr appt.

Great bump June!

Vicki, make sure you keep moving. That is actually the best cure for back pain. Slow gentle walks.

DS is really sick. Which explains his poor sleep the past few nights. Last night was the worst. I think we all got a total of one hour stretch and one 3 hour stretch of sleep in between his crying. I had gone to bed at 9pm myself in hopes of geting sleep but an hour later Finn was awake and we didn't get to actually sleep until 1am. and then on and off from 2-4:30

Unfortunately in my foggy "save me now!" state, I didn't think of advil/tylenol until 4:30 which after is when we got the three hour stretch of sleep. This morning he was pulling at his neck, so likely on top of his dry hacking cough and fountain nose he must have a sore throat. I wish he could tell me.

Anyways kept him home from daycare and I stayed home in homes of being able to nap with him and get some rest myself. Unfortunately it was a battle at nap time and he only slept for 45 mins :sleep:

oh no poor Finn :hugs: And poor you too. I hope he feels better soon and you get some rest tonight.

When Hannah had the flu the doctor told us it was okay to give advil and in between the next dose to give Tylenol. So when she's really sick I'll give her Advil/Motrin in the morning and 4 hours later Tyelnol and 4 hours after that the next dose of Advil/Motrin if that makes sense? It seems to help with pain management and her fever better than just doing one.

I did find once I started moving around today my back started to feel better and it's not nearly as tight now :D I skipped my workout though and took a little nap instead :blush:

good luck with your appointment today snuggle :hugs: Hope LO is feeling better as well

Hope Finn had a better night last night and that you get your diclectin today snuggle!!!

I put vicks on his feet with a pair of socks and he slept all night except once, and a bit of tylenol and he was back to bed. No coughing!!! :dance:

that's great! Hope it starts helping soon

:dohh: I totally forgot about the Vicks trick and we use it every time Hannah is sick :blush: glad he slept well :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

Scan for me tomorrow! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->