Pregnant with #2!

well I'd worked myself up to somewhat optimistic and am now back at being scared :dohh: :rofl: I hope the morning passes quickly!

I know how you feel, I was shifting from one to the other as well :hugs:

Good luck Vicki!!!

Took my diclectin last night. Feel amazing!

Yay snuggle, so glad it's helping!!!
Zoë started walking on her own today :cloud9:

glad you're feeling better snuggle!

:yipee: Zoelle!! :happydance:

And my update (also in my journal so going to spoiler it in case you've already read it):

It's been on hectic day! But calmer now, sent the kiddo and the hubby to swim class so I could get a bit of peace

As Stan said everything looks good. I haven't received the shot yet (I had some light brown discharge yesterday when I wiped twice but nothing since) because the early pregnancy clinic was closed :roll: but we're not even sure I had a bleed and the US was the best testament that everything is okay. If I have any more discharge I will go straight to Emerg and get the shot as a precautionary measure. And the resident will call me in the morning to tell me when I need to go to the early pregnancy clinic (which will be fun to work around as Hannah & I have a class in the morning).

The US went well. The tech took a long time taking measurements which worried me some. She asked me how long we'd been trying (and I told her only one month which is why we've had the dating problem) and she said I must be very fertile :haha: Anyways she sent me out of the room to empty my bladder but on my way out told me I was measuring at 7 +1 :yipee: so bang on what I thought I was once I reworked my dates to a 28 day cycle. When I went back in she had to do an internal as well because she needed to remeasure something. So we did that and I got dressed and she called Stan in.

She asked if we wanted to see and we were like yeah of course. So I laid down again and she proceeds to point out BABY NUMBER ONE :shock: and BABY NUMBER TWO. :shock: :shock: Oh yes I'm pregnant with twins :shock:

:rofl: Vickie I'm still in shock, I can't imagine you and Stan :rofl: So very excited for you!!!!!

Vicki!! how are you feeling now? You are pregnant with #2 and #3!!!! we need to alter the thread's title a bit :rofl:

ps I have decided declectin is evil. I have never been more sick than I was for the two days I was on it. Decided not to take it last night after been stuck to my bed most of yesterday, and I feel 1000x better. I will take the waves of nausea over the "I feel like death with a migraine" that the declectin gave me. jeepers my body did not like that stuff.

Oh no snuggle, so sorry your body doesn't cope with diclectin :-( I hope your MS goes away completely!!! So weird how it affects people differently, my friend couldn't tolerate it at all (made her sleepy) while for me, it was a miracle drug!

New symtoms here: heat flashes like I've never had and the hair loss continues. It is mid-back length but getting chopped on Friday :-(

hair loss really? Isn't normally supposed to be the opposite?

Can be one or the other...

Didn't lose a single hair for 9 months the first pregnancy, and now it's the complete opposite. Darn hormones :-(

:hugs: Snuggle sorry to hear the dilectin didn't work out for you :(

:hugs: Chantal we've already talked about it but I'm glad you're waiting for your appointment Friday ;) Hopefully your hairdresser can find a nice style that will work for you

Sorry I've been MIA! Things have been crazy since we found out it was twins!

Went to the ER last night for spotting and finally got the rhogam shot :thumbup: I am not to worried about the spotting (it's literally a tiny bit of brown when I wipe occasionally-three times in as many days). And I found out my cervix is closed which is good. I had to go to an appointment this morning at the Early Pregnancy Clinic and received another ultrasound. Babies are doing well :D

Baby A: Heartbeat 156, measuring 7 + 3
Baby B: Heartbeate 140, measuring 7 +2

I do have a small subchronic hematoma around the second sac so that's probably where my spotting is coming from. And baby B's sac is smaller than baby A's though they said that they weren't worried about it right now.

whew it's been crazy to say the least :rofl:

Perfectly normal Vickie, I don't think I've seen many U/S reports where twins or their sacs measure exactly the same :hugs:

Sorry I've not been about much! All I've really had time to update recently is my journal though I was able to get more done today :)

And my workouts have been stopped :sulk: so I'll be around more now when Hannah naps

how are you feeling snuggle?

Snow how are you? Seems like I haven't seen you about much!

Good luck with your hair appointment tomorrow Chantal! :) Can't wait to see you Saturday

Thank you! So excited to have it all chopped off, although I had been working hard at growing it for the last 2 years... Hopefully it'll look better!

Excited to see you too! Zoëlle will be so excited to see "Na-Na" :rofl:

tired and waves of nausea but definitely functioning. Really hoping I get to atleast hear a heart beat on October 5th. People are starting to ask if I am pregnant (obviously am showing WAY earlier this time around). I am still lying right now, but since I am starting to show won't be able to wait until 13 weeks. Hope after I hear heartbeat we can finally come clean.

Ughhhhh I hate it when people ask... Honestly, if a woman hasn't said anything, just wait until she comes clean. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sorry you still have nausea...

I don't look pregnant. At all. I think the intense core exercises I did to lose the mommy pooch succeeded in helping with that. Thank goodness because I'm not coming clean until the CVS results (if normal), which won't be until the week of October 17th...

Other than the hair loss, I'm feeling absolutely wonderful! So foreign after the first pregnancy :rofl: Thanks for asking :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->