Pregnant with #2!

:hugs: Snuggle, I hope you do get to hear the heartbeat Oct. 5. Are you sure it's not twins ;) I am showing A LOT--I think you will be shocked when you see me Saturday Chantal :dohh: I've really puffed out since you saw me what 5 whole days ago :wacko:

I was actually thinking we should take side by side preggo pics while you're here to compare :haha:

I'm feeling pretty good, my only real symptom is extreme fatigue/tiredness :( Sucks because I don't have as much energy for Hannah which I absolutely hate. We're still getting out and about but I'm not able to keep up or do nearly as much as we were before.

Nausea still comes and goes but it's generally not to bad (with Hannah it was constant nausea so this that comes and goes really doesn't seem bad to me :rofl:)

Your body is in overdrive forsure. Obviously I can't say for sure no twins but my abs were really weak prebfp. I think they were still a bit separated too so I am not surprised my gut it big for one.

I have only gained 2lbs but feel huge

I've put 3.6 pounds :wacko: But I look like I've gained 15-20! :rofl:

VICKIE I love the idea of side by side bump pics whenever we see each other!!! That'll be cute for the babies' albums too :cloud9: I'm having a hard time imagining that you look much bigger already?

snuggle do you have bloat? With my first pregnancy I was so constipated I looked pregnant by 8 weeks :wacko: This time around, I don't and it does make a huge difference!

I know it's crazy! Part of me thinks it's in my head but Stan is seeing it to :wacko:

Did you take a pic and compare to last week's? Sometimes on pictures it's more/less obvious!

I haven't taken a pic this week yet, hold on and I'll ask Stan to take one :lol:

okay here they are, man I look wiped out in :rofl:

Attachments

• tn_DSC03044.JPG
    tn_DSC03044.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
  • tn_DSC03045.JPG
    tn_DSC03045.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
OK!

Here is my 8 week one. I look sooooooooooooo tired :-(

Attachments

• IMG_4355.jpg
    IMG_4355.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Awwww Vickie babies definitely grew since I saw you on Saturday!!! You look tired yes but wonderful :hugs:

Whew glad it's not just my imagination :lol:

I don't know I just feel like I've popped out in the last couple of days :wacko: it's crazy!

You look great!! :D tired but still gorgeous! There's a reason we're tired you know ;)

I know... But it's so striking when we see it on photo isn't it?

Yeah definitely!

I suppose I should get used to the tired look :rofl: I am certain I have months if not years of it in store for myself now :haha:

good luck with your hair appointment today Chantal :flower:

I will post a bump pic on the weekend if I get a chance. I just haven't had much energy to even try. Nor motivation since I feel so chubby right now

Good luck Chantal.

:hugs: snuggle!!! Hope you're feeling better with the nausea?
Looking forward to my hair getting chopped off. Never thought I'd say that after working hard at growing it out for the last 2 years :dohh:

you're not chubby you're carrying a baby! :)

:hugs: I totally understand the feeling though

Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?

Well I know some of your plans already Chantal :rofl:

We are going to clean tomorrow and I'm hoping on Sunday I'll feel like making some cookie dough for Halloween cookies. At least if I can get it frozen into Halloween shapes all we'll have to do is bake them off when I am ready to decorate with Hannah :)

Vickie, is it OK if Nathan comes too tomorrow night? He is surprising us with a visit afterall!!!

of course it is! Are you sure you want to spend your time with him here though? :rofl:

HEY LADIES!! Stopping by to say hi I'm still alive! LOL. I was crazy busy last week preparing for my inlaws to come stay with us for the winter, and had several rooms to paint in a very short amount of time.. And then a last minute decision to fly the 1800 miles with DD for a quick visit with the rest of the family and then we plan to drive back with the inlaws.. Call me CRAZY!! :haha: Anyways.. How are you ladies doing? How's the ms? AF got me.. :( CD 4..
:flower:

glad you're feeling better snuggle!

:yipee: Zoelle!! :happydance:

And my update (also in my journal so going to spoiler it in case you've already read it):

It's been on hectic day! But calmer now, sent the kiddo and the hubby to swim class so I could get a bit of peace

As Stan said everything looks good. I haven't received the shot yet (I had some light brown discharge yesterday when I wiped twice but nothing since) because the early pregnancy clinic was closed :roll: but we're not even sure I had a bleed and the US was the best testament that everything is okay. If I have any more discharge I will go straight to Emerg and get the shot as a precautionary measure. And the resident will call me in the morning to tell me when I need to go to the early pregnancy clinic (which will be fun to work around as Hannah & I have a class in the morning).

The US went well. The tech took a long time taking measurements which worried me some. She asked me how long we'd been trying (and I told her only one month which is why we've had the dating problem) and she said I must be very fertile :haha: Anyways she sent me out of the room to empty my bladder but on my way out told me I was measuring at 7 +1 :yipee: so bang on what I thought I was once I reworked my dates to a 28 day cycle. When I went back in she had to do an internal as well because she needed to remeasure something. So we did that and I got dressed and she called Stan in.

She asked if we wanted to see and we were like yeah of course. So I laid down again and she proceeds to point out BABY NUMBER ONE :shock: and BABY NUMBER TWO. :shock: :shock: Oh yes I'm pregnant with twins :shock:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :yipee::wohoo:

SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"