Pregnant with #2!

Here's my 8 w bump pic. (bigger now that I was at 12 weeks with DS :dohh:)

Sorry I did NOT take a head shot since my hair is soooo gross these days. Never had this with my DS, but this time around my hair is getting greasy after 12 hrs. Ewwww

sorry about the witch snowangel. I really hope you can join us next cycle :dust:

Snow sorry AF got you :-(
Snuggle! Gorgeous bump! You're so tiny everywhere else, no wonder people are guessing you're preggo!

gorgeous bump snuggle!!! I'm jealous :rofl: mine is much uhhhh more jiggly than that :haha:

How is everyone feeling?

Has the MS eased up any snuggle?

How about you Vicki? You have two on board are things twice as bad?

I am ok. My hormones are making me crazy. Been crying two days now. For no real reason. DS bit another kids HARD at daycare (left bruise and teeth marks on the kids face). Left me feeling like the worst mother in the world and the father of the kid is PISSED at me. :cry: If I wasn't so hormonal, I would probably just be mad back at him for expecting me to have some sort of mediating control over my child while I am work. Seriously.

But, my hormones have tearfest 2011 happening here :dohh: I feel silly.

MS is still kicking around. Some days are ok, others are worse. My appetite is back though which is nice but sometimes really hard when I am hungry but nauseous at the same time. Really hard to decide what to eat :rofl:

Well, 9 weeks today and still no nausea, looks like I'll get away scott-free this pregnancy :happydance: Baby is now a blackberry :cloud9:

I hope the darn nausea goes away with the end of first tri for you snuggle!!!

Hormones suck snuggle :-( I've had sob fests Sunday and yesterday :cry: Today is a better day but you never know when it's going to hit :dohh:

:hugs: Snuggle, I'd be upset if Hannah bit anyone as well but seriously what does the father expect you to do when you aren't there! There's only so much you CAN do especially a few hours after the fact--LO will NOT understand if it's brought up over and over again and he gets in trouble for it etc. so far gone from it happening :dohh:

Ahh yes hormones, I almost cried over the can opener not working yesterday--seriously. I called Stan upstairs from working to come fix it for me :blush:

:hugs: Chantal, glad today is going a little better. You have so much on your plate right now it's no wonder you're feeling a bit teary

Honestly so far, apart from all the worries with this pregnancy, it has been easier than my pregnancy with Hannah (so far :lol:) With her I had all day and all night nausea and this seems to be hit and miss. I'm super tired all the time which isn't great (especially for poor Hannah) but that's the worst symptom I have so no complaints.

Doctors appointment tomorrow, supposed to be for a physical but I need to take the US report in to her as well and hopefully find out about getting referred

Here is my 9 week bump pic.
I have bloat now. Backed up for 2 days. So I'm pretty sure this is not a true representation!

Attachments

• IMG_4356.jpg
    IMG_4356.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
You look great Chantal! :)

Hope that the constipation lets up soon though :hugs:

And I think tired is my new look now a days :lol:

:hugs:

:rofl: Using my cover-up for the under eye shadow a lot these days...
Was up at 5AM for no good reason, unable to fall back to sleep :wacko:
Tomorrow morning I HAVE to get up at 5AM to head to the airport for my 7:40AM flight up North. I'm doing a 2 day clinic there, leaving Z with my sister. I'm nervous :-(

ugh Chantal I hate when that happens :(

:hugs: I'm sure your sister will do great with Z but yeah I'd be worried as well I'm sure. I'm already freaking out about leaving Hannah when these two are born, and what if I have a c-section and have to stay longer :wacko:

I left my DS for 10 days for my own holiday. I was worried about how it would go but it actually went really well. It's good for our LOs to learn the world is a safe place even when mommy is gone. I'm sure it will be a positive experience.

Hannah is rarely away from me :lol: One big reason I put her into independent of parent classes is to get her more used to being away from me and to get her ready for school next year. Unfortunately we don't really have a lot of people here who we can rely on to watch her. My family is all in the States and husband's family isn't very involved in her life--she doesn't know them at all so I'm not comfortable leaving them with her. A friend of ours is going to watch her for us though which will be great because I don't know how I'll manage 2 in the hospital all night long without Stan's help :shock: but it still worries me her being gone from home for several nights in a row :blush:

I left him with my DH's parents on the other side of the country. DH was there although busy helping his Dad with various projects so MIL watched him mostly with my SIL

Crap crap crap I'm sick :-( Had a stuffy nose last night, was hoping that was just pregnancy-related. Now, full blown sore throat, runny nose, sore ears, sinus headache :cry: AND of couse clinic up north all day tomorrow and friday :nope: Just hope now that Z doesn't catch it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->