Pregnant with #2!

oh no Chantal :(

:hugs: Hope Z doesn't catch it

Doctors appointment was uneventful. She did the physical, I got sent for blood work again (SIX times now :roll: :rofl:) and she's referring me to the high risk clinic since it's a twin pregnancy

Well, I'm still in Toronto... Couldn't land in North Bay. I'm so sick that they agreed to cancel it and reschedule for the end of October.

Interestingly, I am feeling flutters already! So excited to feel Cookie so soon. With Z it started at 14-15 weeks...

that's amazing that you're already feeling flutters! I can't wait for that! I'm hoping it makes it seem more real because I'm still having trouble believing I'm pregnant with twins :rofl:

Hey ladies how's everybody?? Just got home from my "vaca" seems I'm just in time starting having ov cramps cd14 today soooo hoping this month is it!!! It'd be perfect timing for a Christmas announcement. :).

If it's not this month pretty sure I'm taking a break. =/

:dust: snow, yay for O cramps!!!
Finally done my cold :dance:
10 weeks already today, still nausea free! Looks like I'll get away with it this time!!!

:hi: Welcome back snow and good luck :dust:

Hopefully that break won't be needed ;) :hugs:

Glad your cold is gone Chantal! :hugs:

not much going on here. Still waiting to hear from the HRC. They are only open two days a week though so it could take a bit to hear from them I guess. I just want to know if I need to make an appt. with my GP or if they'll get me in around 12 weeks or not :shrug: My GP said to call her if they don't.

puked last night. DS is in a huge sleep regression phase right now. Up 6+ times. punk.

I lost weight this week. Down lower than pre-pregnancy now.

Yikes snuggle :-( Puked because of virus or because of pregnancy nausea? Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I HATE sleep regressions... I hope he settles for you back into normal full nights soon!!!

Vickie, I would book an apt with your GP for around your 12 week mark just in case the HRC can't get you in on time. How frustrating!!!

Here is my 10 week bump pic. Not much difference from last week I find!

Attachments

• IMG_4358.jpg
    IMG_4358.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
aww cute bump!! the fact that it's still there means it isn't bloat right? :)

and yeah I am thinking I should go ahead and get into my GP just in case. I need to go in for the flu shot anyways soon....

:hugs: Snuggle sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of it :(

Yup I was thinking that too! My waist measurement has gone up a lot, and I can see on the pic that things are being pushed up already. Crazy how fast it grows eh??

you look great!!! I remember when I was 8 or 9 mo with DS and looking at my first tri pictures and being unable to even fathom being that "skinny" again and yet right now all I feel is fat! :rofl:

I know, me too :-( This morning I am feeling particularly fat :cry:

:hugs: I have days like that and than I see a picture and I'm like oh I'm not as big as I think/what I perceive in the mirror

hmmm so I've been feeling what I think are a few movements recently but I'm not really sure :wacko: it's not very often but sometimes I think I feel 4-5 little pops in a row and than it goes quiet again

Yay, that's how it started for me!!! Now it's real flutters :hugs: Doesn't it make it feel more real? So excited for you!

aw that is great you are getting movements already. I don't think I am. Lots of gas though to keep me entertained until it becomes the real thing.

According to my dr my uterus is tilted back so I wonder if that will mean less movements for awhile.

She couldn't get a heart beat on the doppler. Wasn't worried since my uterus is about the right size when she examined me.

Kind of wish I had that reassurance today but it will have to wait until November I guess.

I also have a retroverted uterus! Hopefully you'll feel something soon :hugs: It's really hard to find a heartbeat on doppler until about 11-12 weeks, great that your uterus is the right size!!! When is your ultrasound?

:hugs: Snuggle

Even at 13 weeks my OB wasn't positive she could find a heartbeat last time.

I'm not 100% these are movements :wacko: Sometimes I really think they are and other times I think it's just wishful thinking :rofl: I'll be excited when I know for sure! And hopefully I can calm down some :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->