Pregnant with #2!

^that's the way it was supposed to be with my first though my OB ended up sending me for a dating scan at 13 weeks so I got two

The only reason I've had the two I've had this time around are the issues surrounding the early pregnancy :wacko: Though in a way I'm kinda thankful because at least we now know that it's twins! I can't imagine finding out at 20 weeks :shock:

:rofl: Can you imagine!! Although I bet the fundal height would give it away before then. Can you feel your uterus? I can't yet

I have no idea how to feel my uterus?? :blush: :rofl:

yeah you're probably right on the fundal height. It would be quite the surprise though :rofl:

go from your belly button down and press down with two fingers until you feel the top of a hard beach ball. Mine is still below my pubic bone so I can't feel it yet from my belly (dr did an internal feel). But with twins at this point you might be able to.

ps make sure you are lying down and relax your abs when you do it

will do it after I get the kiddo into bed!

hmmm well I tried it and made myself need to pee badly so had to stop :rofl: will try again next time I lay down :)

:rofl: Vickie! I will try this tonight too!
I did my first work-out in 8 days :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Hope I can hope back onto the motivational bandwagon!!!

Should have emptied the bladder first :rofl:

Let us know if you find yours!

well done on your workout :)

I don't think I felt my uterus but I'm not certain :blush: :rofl:

Hubby wanted to try as well but he's soooooo scared of pushing down to hard and squishing the babies :roll: :rofl:

how is everyone today?

I didn't find it either Vickie but it did give me the need to pee! :rofl:
Feeling better, less bloat and did my work-out!
You?

:rofl: Glad it wasn't just me :rofl:

tired but pretty good

I am having some shooting jabs down there once in a while when I move certain ways :shrug: and tons of stretching pains lately but otherwise pretty good

Yes me too. When I do push-ups it HURTS! :cry: (my belly I mean, I can do 3 sets of 12 and my arms are fine :haha:)

well I think that my soreness down below is from wiping so much from peeing :wacko:

The :sex: ban is officially over :blush: :rofl: Actually I still had a couple of days left buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :haha: :rofl:

not much else going on here, getting ready to go to London for Thanksgiving with family tomorrow. Hannah and I are both sick :roll: It pretty much figures because something always happens on the long weekends :rofl:

How do you ladies find energy to work out? I got on the elliptical the other night and after 7 minutes wanted to barf and go to bed. sigh. My dr wants me to keep my weight gain to 25lbs since my first baby was 10lbs 1 oz. She recommended I keep really active too.

I hate MS. :hissy:

Don't worry about not finding your uterus. If it is tilted backwards, obviously it will be hard to find until you are bigger (like in my case). I think I found mine around 14 weeks or so last time. It was pretty cool. I'm sure you have felt it with #1, it is where your belly gets hard and it's like a shelf. As you grow the shelf gets higher.

I *thought* I might have felt it last night but not really certain :shrug:

And my workouts have been stopped for a few weeks now (will talk to the HRC before resuming) because of the brown discharge.

I am not battling the bad MS you are though which helped when I was able to :hugs:

I am really tired and there are days I probably couldn't do it now even if I was allowed

Snuggle, I am so symptom free that I sometimes still can't believe I'm pregnant. I only have the off day where I am too tired to work-out. I've just done 3 days in a row. Mind you it's only 30-40 minutes each day, not excessive!

Geez, 10 lbs baby?? Holy cow! You're so tiny too!

Still not finding my uterus. 11 weeks tomorrow... Where does the time go?

LOL Vickie glad the :sex: ban is officially over ;-) Hope the exercise one will be as well :hugs:

I know June bug! We are almost out of first tri already :shock: :yipee:

Vicki, sending you massive hugs today. What a hard day. Ladies are harsh here and to be honest rather ungrateful. :nope: Hope you and the admin team can lick your wounds and realize you have done an amazing job regardless of what a few crazy ladies have to say.

:hugs: Thanks snuggle, yesterday was pretty rough but today has put it into perspective for me. A very close friends mother has just been diagnosed with stage four cancer :(

I don't know what to do for her other than to offer to cook meals when she needs them and to watch her daughter when she needs it :(

In happier news I think we've found my uterus! I guess maybe because it is a twin pregnancy it is moving up earlier?

Still feeling pretty good all in all. I'm sleeping better (thanks to a pillow between my knees for hip support) and have a bit more energy throughout the day which is great :)

How is everyone else doing? How are you feeling snuggle?

Today I feel good. Last night wasn't good. Seems to alternate. I didn't get rid of MS until 15 or 16 weeks with DS so still a few more weeks to go. I am glad I have it though because of the fact I didn't get to hear the heartbeat at my last appointment. It is very reassuring.

Great news on the uterus! :dance: Any movement?

I didn't get movement until 17 weeks with DS and I expect the same this time since my uterus is tipped and I am very tall, lots of room in there. I re-read my journal the other day and at 20 weeks my uterus was no where near my belly button where it should be because of how much space there was. I ended up with a HUGE bump because of baby size but I think that had to do mostly with my sweet tooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->