Pregnant with #2!

I'm not sure about movement :wacko: Sometimes I think yes but then I figure it's my imagination :rofl:

:hugs: I was reassured by the MS with Hannah as well. This time it's the gagging at night while brushing my teeth that is reassuring me :blush:

Only constipation here, but feeling more and more flutters and bubbles since 9 weeks which is the ultimate reassurance :cloud9:

I'm getting terrified for my CVS on Monday. Oh well, may as well find out and get this over with. If all is normal, will come out of pregnancy closet next week. If chromosomes are abnormal, this will be the end and we'll move on....

Here is my 11 week bump, sorry I'm late, am still on conference in Montreal (where many of the talks are on prenatal and reproductive genetics, really interesting and different slant now that I'm listening to is while closet-pregnant!)

Attachments

• IMG_4364.jpg
    IMG_4364.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
junebug, is there much risk of bad cvs results? I am not getting one, not even offered to me.

My risk of chromosomal abnormality is 1 in 104 based on my age. It's not routinely offered here unless you have abnormal first trimester screen with NT but given that this is what I do for a living I know exactly what I am dealing with and want the information before I disclose the pregnancy. In fact, my hospital will do it for any woman over 35 who requests it

well your bump is really cute and tiny! Hope the cvs comes back fine.

good luck with the CVS :hugs:

how soon will you get the results?

Preliminary results is 48-72 hours, with confirmation in 2 weeks. For my patients, I've never seen a discordance (although it does happen, hence why they still do the confirmatory testing) so I'll be comfortable telling my family and friends by Thursday! Assuming of course NT is also normal!

mmmm cookies :rofl: I'm trying to be good today! (had a bad bad food weekend :blush: :rofl:)

:hi: AG so incredibly happy for you :hugs:

:hugs: Chantal I hope today went okay. Update us when you can.

How are you doing snuggle?? :)

I called my GP today (still nothing from the HRC) and I have an appointment on Friday :thumbup: I'm glad they were able to get me in so quickly

Thankyou :hugs:
Its still sinking in, but im definately getting ahead of myself at the same time :lol:

I found pregnancy vitamins in my shop reduced cheap and had origianlly offered to get them for my friend. She declined, but good thing she did as ive bagged them for myself :lol:

Can I join this thread? I am pregnant with number 2 two and a little terrified on how I will cope :haha: This baby was a surprise! Bobby will be just over 2 years old when this baby is due. I am really worried about him being jealous and feeling left out :(

Hi! CVS went well, much easier and less painful than last time. It was so "in and out" that I was shocked!

Now I have my apt with my GP on Wednesday for my internal exam, and my NT with first tri bloods on Thursday...

Vickie so relieved you got in for Friday! When is your ultrasound?

Hi and congrats AG!

Snuggle, hope you're feeling better!

:hi: Modo and congrats

Glad to hear that it went well Chantal :)

I am not sure when my next US will be. I'm not doing the NT testing, but am sure I'll be getting an US once I get into the HRC :)

Welcome Modo! I know lots of women with #2 closer or younger than your #2 and while life sounds hectic they manage, so I bet with the support of your BnB ladies and IRL friends you will be just fine.

CONGRATS Arcanegirl!! That is exciting!!

I'm doing alright. MS and fatigue still here. Feeling alright today but weekend was rough. DS is terrible at night again. :sleep: Ended up drugging him (ok just giving him advil) at 2am last night, and he slept 5 hours. Sigh.

Ive had a pretty non symptomatic day today, I was a bit crampy yesterday but we were stadning for 9 hours solid for a concert and my back ached. Prob didnt do much good for my front either :dohh:
I do wonder if ill be symptom free for a while like I was with Alex.

Modo, we were expecting our first at the same time! I think Bobby is only 1 week older than Zoe!

I've been having a horrible progesterone headache for the last 2 days. No amount of resting, hydrating or Tylenol is helping. Hey if this is my worse symptom I'll take it :haha: It'll make it a bit tough to work though... I remember this lasted about 2 weeks when I was in second tri with Z.

Vickie, I'm doing the NT specifically in case of a congenital heart defect (can happen with normal chromosomes): if picked up early, then you can meet the pediatric cardiologists and everyone else necessary for their input RE: surgical repair at birth... It's not only Down syndrome that can be the outcome of increased NT. There are many treatable conditions also that can be picked up too.

Hope your headache eases soon Chantal :)

AG hopefully you won't get any awful MS :lol: definitely something I don't miss from when I was pregnant with Hannah

CJ: I do remember you from last time :hugs: You helped me make up my mind about getting the swine flu vaccine :)

AG: I'm pretty happy that I don't have any "symptoms" this time round. I had m/s with Bobby until third tri :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->