Pregnant with #2!

Ill take MS over the terrible heartburn I had last time! It woke me most night choking, it was awful!

CJ: I do remember you from last time :hugs: You helped me make up my mind about getting the swine flu vaccine :)

AG: I'm pretty happy that I don't have any "symptoms" this time round. I had m/s with Bobby until third tri :dohh:

:hugs: I was sick all day all night with MS and heartburn until she was born. Like you, this time around, no MS :dance: BUT heartburn at night is starting, which is fine since I'm not puking while at work ;-). I have the ranitidine all ready to go for when it gets worse, for now Tums are sufficient (knock on wood!)

I puked last night and feel crap today. Damnit when will my placenta take over. With DS my MS was mostly gone by 8 weeks.

CJ:I'm getting heartburn too but nowhere near as bad as the m/s was.

Snugglebot: Sorry you feel like crap :( and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I just noticed this :blush: I'm due baby #2 in March 2012. Not planned in the slightest, but sometimes that's just life, eh?

I felt much worse in first tri this time round than with Roo. Only remember having 1 real MS day with her, whereas I felt awful for ages with this pregnancy. My appetite still isn't back to normal, and so I'm losing weight rather than gaining it. Not that I didn't have it to lose, but it's not a diet strategy I'd recommend :rofl:

I got heartburn with Roo, but only late 3rd trimester. Had it a couple of times so far, but nothing that Gaviscon hasn't gotten rid of (when I can take it without it making me sick :sick:)

I got heartburn with Roo, but only late 3rd trimester. Had it a couple of times so far, but nothing that Gaviscon hasn't gotten rid of (when I can take it without it making me sick :sick:)

I get sick from my antacids too!!

Sorry youre feeling crappy snugglebot :hugs:

Ive almost made it through today, and Ive been a bit nervous. Today is 14dpo, so AF day and I still keep execting it to show :dohh:

:hugs: Snuggle sorry you had a rough night, hope you feel better soon

:hi: Eala, somehow I missed you were pregnant :blush: congrats!

You will AG! :hugs:

I haven't felt very good the last couple of days :sick: Surprised me because overall the nausea I have had has never lasted for long but it's been constantly there since yesterday.

Not in the slightest.

I was scrolling down past all the forums (rather than forum jumping) and saw that Modo had replied to this thread so took a look.

In which case, if I'm stalking anyone, it's Modo ;)

:lol:
Forgot to say aswell, got the Drs booked. Next appointment they could offer for who I want to see is weds next week, suits me fine.Longer for the hcg to build for a test if they need one.

Glad you got into your doctor AG!!

And yes early HCG testing is just bad :haha:

Yep! Ive still got faint lines on tests, didnt want to go to the docs with faint lines!

How many weeks are you now, Vickie?

AG - glad to hear you got an appointment with the doc you want. It's weird how things vary by area, when we're probably only 1 NHS trust apart! I just phoned my GP and told them to make me an appointment with the midwife, no need to see the doc first!

11 weeks :)

how are you feeling today Chantal??

I just worked out what the word in grey in this thread title is ([Closed]), should I not have posted? :blush: Sorry, I just saw the "Pregnant with #2" bit and jumped right in :dohh:

nah it's fine. We just don't want a huge group but you are welcome to post here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->