Pregnant with #2!

You're allowed in dont worry :lol:
My docs are usually good you can get seen in 48 hours but i had just missed the slots.

Feeling great Vickie, not a single cramp after the CVS! My OB is amazing, I had no symptoms after the last one either! Will have results tomorrow, I'm officially ready to find out one way or another and move on...

That's great Chantal! :) glad to hear you are feeling good

hope you get your answers quickly and everything is okay :hugs:

ACK still nothing :-( I promised the lab director I wouldn't harass her, but my fingers are itching to call!!!

good luck :hugs:

DS gave me a total of 3 hrs of sleep last night. Brought my yoga mat to work so I can sleep on it at lunch time. :sleep:

I think I am insane for doing this again. No idea how I am going to handle DS and a newborn. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about how tough this will be.

:hugs: :hugs: snuggle...

It'll work out, maybe the newborn will be the best sleeper ever :hugs: Or DS will start sleeping better at night by the time little one gets here!

I just emailed the lab director. I decided that was probably less obnoxious than calling after I said I wouldn't. I'm going crazy :cry:

I hope you hear back very soon, Junebug :hugs:

Snuggle, I worry about coping with 2 as well, but I know I'll get there. I'm hoping that the newborn thing will still be fresh enough in my mind that it's easier this time around :blush:

Zoëlle will only be 22 months old when little sis or bro arrives, I share your worries ladies! My MIL did it with 3 under 4 years, I hope I can handle 2 under 2! (yikes, scares me to write that :haha:).

Hannah's 3, will be closer to 4 by the time these two arrive but I'm scared :haha: :rofl:

:hugs: Snuggle sorry to hear you didn't get much sleep last night :( Hope DS starts sleeping for you again soon.

:( Sorry you haven't heard anything yet Chantal, fingers crossed you get the results soon

Chromosomes are normal!!!!

AND...... Drum roll.......

Team BLUE!!!

that's wonderful!

And congrats on team blue :mrgreen: :happydance:

That's fantastic news! And congratulations on team blue :dance:

Here is the 12 week bump pic! Just noticed the butt is growing too :dohh: Need to start working out again, it's been 10 days :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_4368.jpg
    IMG_4368.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
Good luck with your US today Chantal! (I think it's today?) If you have already had it (just had a chance to pop on)

Great bump pic! :)

NT is 2.2mm, so all is good! Had 9 tubes of blood drawn :dohh:

Got 2 really cute pics! At the start of the U/S, little Z was lounging with both arms over his head :cloud9: We patiently waited until he lowered them to complete the measurements!

Good luck with your apt tomorrow Vickie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->