Pregnant with #2!

Yipee!!!

Great news junebug! You look great btw!

I tried out a doppler last night but still no hb found :nope: Pretty disappointed tbh. I still haven't found my uterus either. Atleast my MS reassures me a bit

:hugs: snuggle, I'm sure everything is fine, but I completely understand! :hugs:

:hugs: Snuggle it is so hard not to worry isn't it :hugs:

Glad everything looks good Chantal! :)

Our first US pic of Hannah she was in the same position :rofl: I was convinced she was a boy at that point--how wrong was I :haha:

:hugs: Snugglebot. Cany ou feel where the top of your pubic bone is? Some tips I had when looking before with Alex was to find the top of the bone then press in and down into it wotht he doppler probe. It feels like you need to press hard but no harm is done that hard.

yeah I know where my bone is and I was pushing so hard last night DH started laughing because he said if he were to do that he would be sick. I can't feel anything and of course no heartbeat.

I found it last night! Waited until my bladder was full! It was so faint that the doppler wouldn't give a reading, but I have no doubt it was baby :dance:

Yay!!! It's really hard to find until about 14-16 weeks, then it becomes a breeze. So glad you got some reassurance!

:yipee: That's amazing snuggle, so happy for you!

My doctor found two perfect little heartbeats today :mrgreen: I am on :cloud9:

Yay for hearbeats all round! It's all good news at the moment :dance:

It was good :)

I really like my doctors office. My GP was very reassuring (she had twins in April if you can believe that :haha:). She said she thinks I'll hear from the HRC in the next few weeks but I went ahead and booked an appointment with her for a months time just in case. I also got the req for the anomaly scan, she wants me to book in ASAP since it will be around Christmas and it has to be done at the hospital. And we all got our flu shots (Hannah was less than impressed about that part :rofl:)

oh and she found the heartbeats on the right hand side which is where I've been thinking I've been feeling movements :mrgreen:

Ooh that's really exciting that you're feeling movements too :D Your GP sounds lovely :)

Woohoo for heatbeats!
I cant shake the feeling so nervous at the moment so were booking into an early scan. Thanks to Eala we have a place we can afford for now to go get one.
We had one at 7.5 weeks with Alex and i think that the waiting untill 12 weeks this time is too long for me.

Junebug, Vickie said you were a good person to ask....What are the chances of seeing a hb at a scan at 6 weeks?

Just my experience - I couldn't see it with an external scan, but it was very visible with an internal. I thought I was about 6+3 or 6+4, going by my 13 week scan I was 6+5. You're much slimmer than me, though, so that improves your chances of seeing something. What I'd say is that with this place, if you'd like an internal (depending on what happens with the external scan), do mention it, as they might not offer because people tend not to want internals.

I will thanks, had my fair share of internals - scans and otherwise so theres no problems having one :lol:

Sigh MS is hitting me hard again today. First time I puked in the morning, right after taking my prenatal which I had switched from the evening to morning because evenings were getting to tough to take it. I don't know if it is the prenatal since I am sick and nauseous before I take it, I htink it is just the tipping point.

DH was gone, and so when I bolted from the game of bowling that I was playing with DS, he followed me right into the washroom and kept trying to get his head closer to see what I was doing. :sick: I hated having to push him away and telling him to go play cars or something inbetween hurls :sick:. He finally left me alone and after the episode ended, I rested on the floor for a bit and then he came back and asked me what I was doing :dohh: then of course jumped on me :dohh: :dohh:

Junebug, Vickie said you were a good person to ask....What are the chances of seeing a hb at a scan at 6 weeks?

The heart starts beating at around 6 weeks of embryonic age, so if you're dates are off even just a bit, you may not see it because it's too early. Most consistently it is seen closer to 7 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->