Pregnant with #2!

Snuggle, have you tried taking your prenatal after your breakfast? For me this makes a world of a difference! Taking it on an empty stomach is definitely not a good idea!

Thanks Junebug, I tried getting an appointment for when id be 7+1 but they had training that day. With work and fitting with hubby were limited so had to be the week before at 6+1

Fingers crossed! Mine was at 6 weeks 2days and the HB was seen!

Good luck AG! :hugs:

How is everyone feeling???

Chantal did you get to tell your mom this weekend? (I think you said she was coming up and you were going to tell her but I can't remember for certain :blush:)

Oh no snuggle :hugs: Vitamins really hurt Stan's stomach unless he eats them with breakfast (for whatever the milk he drinks with his breakfast seems to help :shrug:)

12 weeks today for me! :yipee:

Love your new ticker Vicki! So cute!

I will try eating it WITH a meal. It's just I have a hard time with liquids when I eat, so haven't really had the drive. I haven't taken my prenatals today and no barfing. Wish I could just not take them tbh.

Anyways, here is my 12 week bump with a comparison to 8 weeks

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284959&d=1319424851

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284958&d=1319424830

Lovely bump, definatley filled out a bit at the top!

Vickie, love the new ticker :D

I got bullied into putting it on :haha: :rofl:

gorgeous bump pic snuggle! :)

hope you can find a way to take the vitamins and have them not making you sick :(

Snuggle, great bump!!!

Vickie, love the siggie :cloud9:

AC when is your ultrasound?

Yes, we told our parents and family this weekend, as well as close friends. It's out on FB now!

was your mom excited to be getting a grandson? :)

I booked my 18/20 week scan! :yipee: December 9th!

Well, I guess in her way she was. Her first comment was "At least now I know when to plan for my retirement." :haha:

My MIL acted excited, but given she's been in TO for 2 weeks now and has not once come by to visit her grand-daughter, I don't really know if it was sincere excitement or not. :dohh:

Exciting to have your anatomy scan booked!

Snuggle - love your bump! I'm super jealous of how neat and cute it is :)

Vickie - your ticker is adorable. And yay for having your anomaly scan booked! Hope the time flies in for you :)

Junebug - Glad that your Mum is so excited, and hopefully your MIL will be a bit more demonstrative at some point!

AG - we're both counting down to next Wednesday :hugs:

She knows when to plan for her retirement? :rofl: well at least she's excited

Sorry to hear about your MIL :( It's not a nice feeling at all when grandparents don't take much interest in your child :hugs:

Thanks Eala! So far this pregnancy has flown by for me and December 9th doesn't seem to far away to me at all!! I'm hoping it goes by quickly, I can't wait to find out what team we're on :yipee:

LOL I agree Vickie, I guess having a kid to keep you busy definitely makes the second pregnancy go by faster! It's crazy, can't believe we're almost done first trimester!

Actually thinking about it I'm starting to freak out that Christmas is coming and I'm not prepared at all :argh: :rofl:

I can't wait to be out of first tri :rofl:

I do think having another kid makes a big difference in how quickly the pregnancy goes. :haha:

AG the first few weeks were torturous to me but since that time it really has seemed to fly by :hugs:

Vickie, do you seriously start preparing for Christmas before Halloween? LOLLL I definitely don't! I've actually purchased a few stocking stuffers already... A LOT more than I normally have done! :haha: Need to start baking though!

baking no :rofl: but I generally at least have gifts planned and I have nothing right now :argh:

We're going to go shopping for Hannah next month though while she's in art class :haha:

I have nothing planned either for Zoëlle! Don't even know when I'll fit in my shopping, may be doing a lot online this year :-(

I feel like everyone elses' pregnancies fly in, but mine just draaaaaags :rofl: Saying that, I suppose if I think "Hmmm, March isn't even 5 months away anymore" then I feel a bit :shock: I think I'm too busy stressing about how much I have to do for Uni (3 essays and 2 exams before mid-December :dohh:)

I've got my presents for DH, Roo, my Dad and 2 of my friends "planned". I'll probably hit Boots at some point for some inspiration (and their 3 for 2 :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->