Pregnant with #2!

Ive gt about half of the gifts in from last week. Got invited out for the day so i got what i could then, DH I have aswell.
I have a certain somebodys and somebodys daugters birthday gifts still to give aswell :haha:

5 weeks today! Well i suppose it has gone quick since the bfp at 3+4 weeks.
I have the doctors tomorrow and will be asking for another test to keep reassuring me :lol:

Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow!

I like extended birthdays, it keeps the time between birthdays and Christmas interesting :rofl:

Good luck AC!

Well, I'm officially in second tri now :dance: AND I've popped big time. Thank goodness I disclosed the news last week, otherwise everyone would be asking me this week :haha:

Congrats on making it to second tri! I'll be there with you in 5 days ;)

I think we need a new bump pic from you :D

Tonight, I promise. I looked like this 20 weeks pregnant with Zoë :dohh:

I need to get out walking more again or im gonna gain back what ive lost this year :dohh:

AG I had gained 40 lbs with Z, and just managed to shed it literally the week I got pregnant :dohh: It's hard to see the scale go up again, at least I know it's for a good cause, and I'm determined not to gain as much this time around. For my height (5 feet 1 inch), my OB recommends 20-25 lbs :wacko:

One of my problems before was lack of exercise and im trying to keep that up. Its been a bit lax the past month since moving closer to my work but im still out on my bike for the days I work. Just need to get out for walks the other days!

Good luck! Been trying to continue to work out 3-4 times per week but haven't in 2 weeks. Will get back on track this week! We could also use this thread to motivate each other :)

Definatley! I need to get Alex out more aswell so itll be good for both of us.

I felt like when I was about 14 weeks I was huge, compared to how I was with Roo. But then it kinda... vanished again :rofl: And I've actually lost weight in this pregnancy :dohh: I can only blame morning sickness and work, I'll probably start gaining more now that I'm back in Uni and have more time for snacking :rofl:

OK I'm gonna start using this as my exercise log too!
Just did second trimester with Lindsay Brin for the first time. Loved it!
Still no success RE: constipation. I'm so bloated right now and bump is probably mostly backed up plumbing. I'm HUGE!!! :rofl: Will try to post a bump pic later!

Congrats on second tri junebug!!

I have been told to keep my weight gain to 25 lbs this time too. Not difficult so far since I have lost weight, 2 -5 lbs under pre pregnancy weight. MS has been WAY worse with DS.

went home at lunch and puked today. Colds and MS don't mix. Coughing makes me gag.

Ended up taking a diclectin out of desperation. My MS is getting worse than ever and I want to nip this in the bud before it turns into hypermesis like my sister's did in second tri. Of course the diclectin knocked me out and I slept for 3 hrs and could have slept more except I had to get up and make supper.

ugh I feel ill.

Glad you got your workout in Chantal :)

:( Snuggle I'm so sorry that the MS is still hitting you so hard :hugs: I wish I had some suggestions

Sorry you're so sick snuggle :-( I wish the diclectin didn't give you side effects like that :nope: I truly hope that second tri brings massive improvements in this domain for you!!! :hugs: You'll be starting second tri tomorrow!!! :dance:

Here is my bump pic...

Attachments

• IMG_4373.jpg
    IMG_4373.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe