Pregnant with #2!

You have popped ! lookin good!

Thanks ladies for the support. I know I am moaning. I am quite excited for the babe. I just feel so useless around the house. DH is tired of me not pitching in my fair share. I hope the 2nd tri energy comes soon.

:hugs: Snugglebot sorry the sickness has been bad.

Docs in 40 mins yay :D

Im still symptomless so far other than the boobs

how was the appointment AG?

:hugs: Snuggle you are allowed to complain/vent!! you've had it pretty rough this pregnancy

The appointment went pretty straight forward! The test line was there straight away, no doubts there and reassured me for another week :lol:

All the paperwork has been done and passed onto the midwives, i just have to wait for them to contact me.
First scan is next Weds :)

Yay AG!!!

Snuggle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You can moan all you want, I completely understand. My first pregnancy was horrible with the nausea, but at least I could tolerate the diclectin. I'm pretty sure I would have lost weight too otherwise... I really hope by the time you hit 14 weeks it's ALL gone! :hugs:

CJ: you look great!

AG: Good luck on Monday! I know how you feel about being active. I really want to do the same but I'm so tired. Bobby has been waking up at night and although he now is going back to sleep easier, it takes me ages to sleep again :dohh: He is then up at 6am :dohh:

Snugglebot: I have an idea how you feel! I am so exhausted everyday and I worry I am neglecting Bobby because I am too tired to play/figure out why he is screaming :( He has been throwing tantrums as well :dohh: Does your DH help out? Mine has been really great :)

and sorry I thought I commented last night but now see that I didn't: Love the bump pic Chantal :)

YAY! glad the appt went well AG!

Modo I feel your pain on the sleep. My DS FINALLY sttn for the first time in many many months last night. Fingers crossed it wasn't a fluke. He has been such a challenge in the sleep department since he was born.

MS is still going strong here. Lost another pound. I'm at the same weight I was at 13 weeks with DS. Considering I started around 8-10lbs heavier this time, that is pretty crazy.

That said, Blitzer kicked me today!!! Totally different from the gas baby movements I've had to date, both in the way it felt and the location. :cloud9:

Awwwww, love the baby kicks!!!

I'm back. Phew, exhausted. Up at 5:20AM for flight up north, 30 patients in 2 days, hop back on plane and just got home 1 hour ago. Talk about a whirlwind tour. Got to have a date night with hubby last night AND dinner tonight before he brought me to airport. Sigh... Onto another weekend as a single parent :-(

I can't imagine that kind of schedule even without pregnancy tiredness!

I had a bleeding scare yesterday. I had back pain earlier in the day that came in waves and did think to myself they felt a bit like contractions but chopped it up to stretching pains. Later in the afternoon though I had a brown bleed (more than spotting). So we went to ER and got an emergency scan on a small portable u/s. They saw a heart beat and no abdominal bleeding that he could tell. Did a quick look internally and my cervix was closed with no blood so he wasn't too worried.

They are going to try and get me a full ultrasound next week just to be safe.

I feel like my period is coming though. Not sure if it is anxiety or not. Just light spotting today. But crampy and gassy just like during my periods.

DH and I had :sex: the night before the bleed so that is possibly the cause. Just odd that my CM was clear until 4pm the next day and of course the pain.

Hoping it is all in my head.

Yikes snuggle, what a scare :-( Hope it goes away completely!!!! :hugs:

:hugs: Snuggle how scary.

I hope you can get in to a full US soon :hugs:

Hope you get an US very soon Snugglebot, and that your symptoms have subsided in the meantime :hugs:

I'm feeling 100% today. Hope it is the declectin adjusting in my system. No cramps or blood. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->