Pregnant with #2!

Yay!!! Great news, so happy second tri is treating you better!!!

Glad you are feeling better today for the nausea and that there was no cramping or bleeding :)

Snugglebot: I am glad you feel better :hugs:

CJ: that sounds like such a hectic schedule!

Yup I'm looking forward to lying low for a few weeks now! :rofl:
Snuggle, hope your feeling good streak continues today!!!
I've had to start using my bella band since I can't tie my regular pants anymore, but hey, at least I still fit into them! :dance: I didn't last time around :blush:

It's a big elastic band that holds up your pants once you can no longer tie them up! https://www.ingridandisabel.com/product/1111/bellaband-everyday.html I also used it for maternity clothes that were still a bit too loose (in the in-between stage!).

that's awesome that you can still get your non-mat clothes on :rofl: I have been in mat clothes for over a month now :dohh:

How are you feeling today snuggle?

How's everyone else? :flower:

Even my "skinny" jeans (you know, the ones you can wear when you're weight is OK, not the jeans that are painted one :haha:) fit, as long as I don't attempt to button them! Won't be for long though, I think my butt is growing too :blush:

Speaking of which have you taken bump pics lately?

ummm I took one last Sunday and posted it in my journal forgot to take one yesterday though

Ah OK, I did check your journal yesterday to see if there was one! Don't forget tonight!

:rofl: I'll try, but it will depend on if I look like death warmed over like I did last night :rofl:

I am feeling regular pregnant today which is great news. No cramping or bleeding :dance:

Got a call from the hospital today, U/S booked for thursday.

I haven't moved to mat clothes yet either, mostly because mine are way too big from last time (DS stretched them being 2 weeks overdue). I'm going shopping on Friday and hope to buy some nice clothes, including a nice christmas outfit.

Yay for ultrasounds snuggle!!! So relieved you'll be getting to see Blitzer this week :)

Oh crap thanks for reminding me... Will need to get something for the holiday season too :dohh:

good luck shopping!

A friend loaned me all of her mat clothes thank goodness (I was in XL but lost 105 pounds and am now fitting in M though they are a bit loose I figure I'll be growing lots :roll: so no need to buy smaller, may eventually have to go bigger though :dohh:)

and good luck with your US on Thursday! :D

HRC has called and I'm going in to see them on November 17th! :yipee:

I started wearing mat jeans at 9 weeks this time :blush: The odd thing being that I've lost weight so far, but it was for comfort more than anything else. I found waistbands on normal jeans started digging in. Luckily I'd been too slack to sort out selling all my mat clothes from first time around. They're a bit big, but I've just pulled all the adjustable elastic waistbands as tight as they'll go :rofl:

Hope the ultrasound goes well on Thursday, snuggle, and glad that you are feeling better :)

Vickie - yay! :D :)

I was in right before 9 weeks I think, same reasons really I could fit in my jeans but for whatever reason it hurt my stomach :shrug:

I hate my regular jeans too for that reason. The morning isn't bad but by lunch ..ouch! I don't have adjustable pants and have tried my mat clothes, but they fall down. I don't think I could do a belly panel AND a bump band. So just wear bump bands on my jeans and wear my stretchy work pants, but those are digging in lots now too. My belly isn't hard though, so I just roll over the top of them :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->