Pregnant with #2!

Yay Vickie :D
Nothing to add from me today, its been a boring week really :lol:

Just came back from my apt! No trouble finding the HB with doppler. Final chromosome report normal, and it IS a boy Got a prescription for my severe constipation issue, thank heavens!

My anatomy scan is booked for December 6th and then I see my OB right after.

AND I know little Z's birthday! He's coming on April 18th, as I predicted they would book the C-section

So much jumping around in there, especially last night after I ate about 10 mini chocolate bars Darn Halloween!!! Now we have tons of left overs!

How is everyone else today?

:argh: Hannah is suffering Halloween hangover. I can't wait for nap time :rofl:

Glad your appointment went well! My US is only 3 days after yours :mrgreen:

And it's good that you got a prescription to help you with the constipation, that's got to be incredibly uncomfortable :(

Good luck with your US tomorrow AG! :)

YAY for the doppler and good results back Junebug!!

Nice to have a scan date already. I have to ask my dr tomorrow if I will get a 20 week scan now or not.

DS did surprisingly well in the end with the sugar. I think they did so much at daycare he was zonked out and almost sttn (only up 1x) :dance:

:wohoo: That's great snuggle!

Hannah slept but I had to get her up this morning to get her out the door to kinder korner :haha: She's pretty tired I think (and cranky cranky cranky). 50 minutes until nap!

Is your fatigue getting any better Vicki? I am still waiting for the beloved second tri energy. Although do twin mommies even get that?

Junebug, the diclectin is really helping with my vomiting. I am still a bit nauseous but even that is better on the drug. However, how will I know that the MS is better from time vs the drug? Do I just go cold turkey off it one day and see if I vomit? I will ask my dr tomorrow too. I know I still need it now, since I puked on Saturday and still haven't put on any weight but obviously would like to not be on it because it makes me sleepy.

Glad your appt went well Junebug :D
Halloween was a washout here, it rained heavily! It wasnt so bad when we went out but we went back home after half an hour, Alex did not bad though! He kept inviting himself into people houses :dohh:

It's gotten a little better snuggle. I do pretty well in the mornings but by evenings I'm generally wiped out. And if I've overdone it during the day I spend the evening laid out on the couch or upstairs in bed :roll:

I've heard that second tri is okay for twin bumps and third tri is pretty much miserable though so I'm enjoying this while I can :rofl:

Glad Alex enjoyed Halloween! :)

Junebug, the diclectin is really helping with my vomiting. I am still a bit nauseous but even that is better on the drug. However, how will I know that the MS is better from time vs the drug? Do I just go cold turkey off it one day and see if I vomit? I will ask my dr tomorrow too. I know I still need it now, since I puked on Saturday and still haven't put on any weight but obviously would like to not be on it because it makes me sleepy.

It takes 12 hours to work, so the night time dose is effective by morning. If you want to see if it's improved on it's own, wait until a weekend, and don't take the night time dose. See how you feel first thing in the morning. If you're good, wait it out. If the symptoms come back during the day, then you know you're still not out of the woods :hugs:

I haven't experienced the second tri burst of energy yet :rofl: Having problems with iron levels etc though, so that's probably why.

Got my anomaly scan tomorrow. Am super nervous, fingers well and truly crossed.

Junebug - glad your finalised results were good, and yay for having scans booked :)

Snugglebot - Yay for nausea being improved - long may that continue!

Vickie - Hope Hannah napped and is recovered from her Hallowe'en hangover :)

AG - good luck tomorrow :hugs:

Good luck with your scan as well Eala! :hugs:

the phone woke her up :grr: so she's not slept long, I've not rested long and we're now both cranky :rofl:

Oh no Vickie :-( I HATE the phone and the doorbell now :grr:

I unplug the phone during our "nap" time and put tape on the door bell that says "baby sleeping" now on the weekends :rofl:

Usually phones are okay but not today. I think she might be coming down with something (waiting to see how she looks tomorrow though before I decide :lol:) so that could be a part of it to.

She's down an hour early :shock: she was soooooooooooooo overly tired and well awful this evening :rofl: Poor Stan as I escaped upstairs to lay down for a bit before dinner, he got the brunt of it

Poor Stan :lol:

Ive had that familiar pang this morning of must eat something quick or suffer the consequences....thats how my ms was last time though not this early.

not sure when your scans were Eala, and AG? Update us when you can!!

Thanks snuggle, still no fever (and I still feel okay which is weird :rofl:) just a slightly runny nose and not sleeping well :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->