Pregnant with #2!

Vickie, I get runny nose and congestion just as a pregnancy symptom, hopefully that's all it is!!!

Good luck with scans today ladies!!! Will check back for updates :hugs:

Mine was at 12, ealas is being done just now :)

Everything is great! No internal us needed and she found beanie straightaway and a heartbeat of 103bpm. There is just the one (sorry vickie :lol: )
She found a cyst aswell which I had just the same with Alex but it wont cause any probs

Good luck at your scans today ladies!!!

I have my prenatal check up today. Will be letting her know about the bleed and asking some questions of course. Hopefully she can find my uterus because I still can't!!

It is my last appt with her though since she is VERY preggo herself. Not sure who is taking over my care, which will be a big topic today for sure, especially since I need to book with the dr to get tomorrow's u/s results since the hospital won't share those with me.

Also, DS needs his 2 yr check up next month and I don't know who to book with she is leaving. Gosh I hate the north sometimes. NEVER do drs hang around very long.

:yipee: That's great AG!

It's Hannah with the runny nose Chantal ;) She's in good spirits today though which is a nice change from yesterday :rofl: I am hoping she naps okay today, she was up a lot last night and she looks exhausted.

Good luck with your appointment as well snuggle! I hope that your doctor answers all of your questions and you get in with another (good) doctor for the US results. Do you get referred to an OB or MW at a certain point?

LOLLLLLLLL Vickie, OK wow I got that wrong! Glad she's feeling better!

:rofl: I have to admit I giggled when I read it

I cross posted with AGs before I left. Great new AG on the results and hb!! :thumbup:

Vickie to answer your question, no they don't refer to OB unless it is high risk. There are no funded midwives here either. I was under the care of a midwife with DS but they cancelled the funding for the program :cry:

It is only with GPs where I live.

The appt went well and she has offered to call me Friday with preliminary results before she leaves on mat leave. I can't get into anyone until the 14th so hopefully they can get the results to her before she leaves otherwise it will be a long wait.

Not sure about what I want to do with drs. She says I can pick anyone in the clinic who does prenatal including the locum who is taking her files. I booked with the locum but she is really full already and couldn't get in until December 6th. I can't imagine she will have time for my DS and/or if things come up where I need to see her without a month's notice. But it is probably the same for any of the drs. gotta love the north.

oh wow snuggle I didn't know it was going to be so hard to find someone :(

My GP isn't accepting new patients and is generally pretty busy but they seem to keep slots open for important cases. I know when Stan was trying to get in to have his back checked it was a week wait, when I called on my pregnancy (just a couple of days later!) I got in within two days :shrug: I also got in quickly the times I had to make a prenatal appointment. Not sure if your doctors office would work like that (keeping some time slots open) or not?

I hope you can find someone soon and fingers crossed that you will get your US results before your GP goes on mat leave

Sorry you're having a hard time getting a replacement doc, Snuggle - hope the locum (or whoever you go with) ends up being good.

Had my scan today, and it was a bit of a palaver. This baby is even more uncooperative than Roo was :rofl: Had to drink a can of Coke and go back after my clinic appointment to get all the measurements. But baby's position was so "bad" that we didn't get any pics at all, because there was no way to get an angle that would give us a pic of a baby (if you know what I mean). I could've had a groovy pic of the spine, but I got distracted by the sonographer asking if we wanted to know the gender. That was the one thing that baby did cooperate with, and we're having another girl :D At the end of the day, I'm not too worried about pics, as we have a 3D scan in about a month's time. I'm just glad that everything is ok with my little girl :)

As for the clinic appointment with midwife and doctor, it could have gone better. I've to go back in 4 weeks, so I'm hoping for a better time then. Maybe I'll at least get to bring my husband in with me then :grr:

:happydance: Congrats on another girl!!

:hugs: Sorry to hear your clinic appointment didn't go well :(

YAY!!! A sister for your DD! Congrats and glad it went well

Congrats on another girl, yay!!!!

Here is my 14 week bump pic. Not much yet apparently :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_4376.jpg
    IMG_4376.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
I can see a little swell Chantal :)

You look great

I see the beginnings of a bump! Lovely pic, you look fantastic!

Here's a 22 week pic from me, excuse the mess, hair, crap pic etc (there was no natural light when this was taken :rofl:)

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/7cca338d.jpg

Gorgeous, I'm having bump envy :rofl: Can't wait for it to show more, you look perfect :cloud9:

awww what a great bump. I am hoping to have a lovely bump like that at 22 w

great bump Eala!

It's been an uhh interesting day here. I slid down the freaking stairs on my ass so ended up at the ER. :roll: Both babies look good though (one was extremely active and sucking his/her thumb! and the other was asleep). Their heart rates were good though :) No cramping or bleeding and since I didn't do any trauma to my stomach they feel confident that things are fine. It was a scare though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->