Pregnant with #2!

gosh. Glad you and babies are alright. Did they give you any pictures?

no :( It wasn't one of the more high tech machines. It was just a small portable one. MIL got to see the babies though as she took me up to the hospital and I kinda got to see them (hard to see much from my laying down position :rofl:)

Glad to hear everything is OK Vickie :hugs:
Hope your behind is not too bruised! Ouch...

I admit the left side that I fell on is a little sore :haha:

Funnily enough they kept asking about how I was and all I cared about was how the babies were so was kinda like get on with it people :rofl:

Oooh ouchies! That does not sound pleasant. Glad that you and the babies are ok :hugs:

Hiya girls! Been directed over here by Vickie, technically this will be my 3rd baby, but Vickie is having her third as well as her 2nd!! LOL!

Sooooo, This is as far as I am going with an announcement! I got a bit suspect at the beginning of this week when my boobs felt bigger, extreme tiredness, breathlessness.... All the usual suspects when I've been pregnant before!

I took a few cheap strip tests and so a VERY faint line on them, convinced myself they were just shadows, and ventured out yesterday to get some FRER's

Which confirmed I am indeed pregnant! I am about 4 weeks so still very early!

I've just read through this whole thread!! :)

yeah I'm getting a two for one deal :haha:

:hugs: Welcome and congrats

I saw the pics and your line from yesterday was about what mine looked like at 4 weeks pregnant exactly

Good luck with the pregnancy :hugs:

:hi: Welcome :D

Im so annoyed, we got a pram/stroller deal we thought would be great for us. Paid a fair bit of money but I dont like it! Need to send it back at my own expense :dohh:

AG, like you said earlier though now you get to try out TONS more wheels!!!

maybe not tons :lol: The iCandy Strawberry is out this month, were going to take a look at that :D

Ohhhh what's a strawberry like? Need to go and look!
Bugaboo for us again though, I loved mine so much!!

This is it here https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=strawberry_stroller

Typical icandy though, theres no price guides anywhere so need to go to John Lewis first to see if its even in our price range!

It looks really lovely! And not as bulky as most icandys, I reckon about £450!

For the buggy itself probably....add on carrycot footmuff and carseat adaptors and itll get expensive :dohh:

Oh no AG :rofl:

Good luck finding one you like though! We are still looking for a bigger stroller for the twins (want to try out a Chicco double)

Dont laugh, I almost cried :blush: damn hormones.
She hasnt got back to me with a return address yet, its all packed up ready to go I jsut need her to reply!

My hormones are kicking in already!

New symptoms of today are toothpaste and aerosol deodorant = sickness

Wonder if I'll get any different symptoms this timeround. So far they are all frightenIngly like my other pregnancies, even the time scales!
Morning sickness due in about 1.5 weeks, oh happy days!!

So far ive not had any sickness, if it goes like last time I can expect it at 12 weeks. Think id rather get it done with now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->