Pregnant with #2!

I bought a worn double umbrella at a garagesale for $8 this summer. But no good for an infant or winter.

They had an M&P tandem for £25 the last time I was in. I wasn't even considering being pregnant at that point, and I was tempted :rofl:

AG - it's moved from being a 5 min walk from me :( It's now on the main street in Kilsyth. It's much better for them, as they have a proper shop front now rather than just an industrial unit thing. Also means they are open 5 weeks, but now is a car or bus journey away. DH also says that it takes more than 5 mins to get to Kilsyth, but I'm guessing he's basing that on his driving, not mine :rofl:

Well until we found out it was twins we had planned on a sit and stand which aren't toooooooo bad :rofl:

We don't really have much choice in the matter now :haha:

We went to Toys R Us this morning and looked around. The selection of doubles was pretty disappointing. Oh well. We did find a pretty cool diaper bag backpack that I think we're going to go with :thumbup: Much easier to carry around a backpack than trying to keep a diaper bag on my shoulder while juggling two babies and a toddler

I'm worried that my new test lines arent getting any darker :(
Its just cheapies I'm using till next week but I expected them to be at least a little darker.
3 days in a row and they are all the same very faint line :(

Mine didnt get dark for ages, even the 14 dpo obe the line was still faint on branded ones :hugs:

Really? I was obsessing last night looking through pregnancy tests on here! I am 13PO. I think, will a digi show up pregnancy now?
I was going to go at 2am last night to tesco to get one!!

A digi will show up yea, get on whatsapp and ill send a pic of tests I still have (not sure why i still have them :lol: )

how is everyone doing??

:hugs: Andrea how are you tests? If I remember right Chantal had the same worry early on

Not too bad, I think my jeans might be getting tight! My snug fit ones anyways, i feel very restricted in them today with bending. Im starting to get lower backache aswell each day the more bending I do, not an easy thing to avoid with a toddler and working!

I'm doing alright I Guess. feeling really overwhelmed as a single pregnant parent at the moment while DH helps his family. DS was up way too many times last night. I'm exhausted.

Sent a plea to my mom to fly up and help but she doesn't know if she can. DH is trying to come home when he can but I don't want to pressure him since his family does need him.

Hormones are tough.

Still no weight gain, despite the halloween chocolate. I'm not complaining. I can still fit my clothes, which is REALLY important now since my shopping trip got cancelled with FIL's illness. There is nowhere to buy mat clothes in town, and I hate shopping online for clothes. Hopefully my weight gain can hold off a few more weeks so I can maybe get a miracle trip in before christmas to buy a nice outfit or two for work and christmas holidays.

TJG, the IC cheapies were crap for me. FRERs were MUCH better!!! My IC lines didn't get dark until 6 weeks!!! FRERs were obvious starting at 9DPO...

I bought the rumble seat attachment for our UppaBaby Vista stroller :dance: Baby goes on top in the car seat!

My constipation is resolved now thanks to my doctor's prescription. Feeling MUCH better, and my pre-pregnancy clothes still fit (other than my skinny jeans which have officially been put away :cry:).

I'm loving second tri! More energy, less headaches and amazing sleep :thumbup:

How snuggle's nausea is better and everyone else is feeling OK!!!

:hugs: snuggle, I sympathize... It is exhausting being a single parent :cry: DH won't be home until November 28th (gone since October 27th)... DD does sleep well at night, which I think makes a world of difference... Hope DS starts sleeping better for you soon! :hugs:

:rofl: AG You made it less time than I did :haha: I've been in mat clothes for what feels like forever now :dohh:

:hugs: Snuggle, I would be overwhelmed too. And those night wakings must be so hard :(

Glad your constipation issues are resolved Chantal!

I'm having issues with hemorrhoids :blush: And today when I wiped (after peeing) I noticed a little bit of red, though I really think it's just because of the hemorrhoids it freaked me out nonetheless :( I haven't noticed anything since though!

These are very snug jeans :p I have plenty of others that are a looser fit. My work trousers still fit with space too.

Just finished my work-out! How is everyone else doing with exercise?

Go junebug!!!! What is exercise? :oops:

Thank goodness for MS and keeping my weight gain at bay. Here's my latest bump progression:

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6230/6324962384_e7f62d30c4.jpg

Some of you owe some bump pics!

Im trying to keep walking about more so thats my exercise :lol:
There wont be any bump pics from me yet, its jsut my belly flab still :haha:

Got my refund for the pushchair thankfully with no issues. Now to stick the money away and research properly :dohh:

My lines are gradually getting darker :)

Hope you are all feeling well! Good news on the refund AG! Wonder if you'll have one by the time the baby show comes along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->