Pregnant with #2!

Good point Vickie! Totally forgot about that, I think I only met you once at the start of your weight loss (Jan or Feb 2010) but for me you've always looked the way you do now! :hugs:

Here is my 15 week bump pic! I think baby had a growth spurt during the last week!

Attachments

• IMG_4380-2.jpg
    IMG_4380-2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
Glad you got the refund AG and great news taper on the darker lines :dance:

Junebug that's a lovely bump! :)

:wohoo: Looks like I'm getting an US soonish (picked up the req today as the High Risk Clinic wants me to go in and get one done) :yipee: Will call in the morning and see when we can get in

Oh Vickie! exciting news!

Will you be finding out what flavour the babies are?

If they cooperate :rofl: I do want to find out :)

Yay for an extra ultrasound!
14 weeks is too early though, boy and girl genitalia look identical until around the 16 week mark! You'll need to wait for the anatomy ultrasound for that I'm afraid. Guesses can be made, but don't take it seriously yet, OK?

yep I would take anything with a grain of salt at this point :thumbup:

So when is your scan Vickie?? Getting excited for you! :hugs:

the 21st at 9 a.m. unless something opens up before that time. I wish it was sooner but that hospital is so busy I'm really not surprised :lol: I'm just happy that the doctors appointments with the HRC are starting up now :thumbup:

US has been changed to next Weds. at 12:45. HRC doctor wants me in before I go see him :lol:

YAY!!!! Will probably be too early for sexing though as opposed to 16 weeks, but you'll have the full one not even 4-5 weeks from now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->