Pregnant with #2!

Wooo for 12 weeks! It feels like an eternity away for me!

Note to self..... DO NOT GOOGLE!

I've. Been SO thirsty, so I googled and it came up with higher risk of MC , stupid me!!

Bad google!
Thirst is normal! Something ive certainly had aswell!

taperjeansgirl: I was also very thirsty (still am!) so I think it's common. You are now on a google ban ;)

Yay for 12 weeks Modo :)

Andrea - no more googling!

Do we have to put parental blocks on your computer :lol: Oh how I got threatened with those by Stan :blush: FYI googling twin pregnancies isn't a great idea :haha:

Happy 12 weeks modo!

I am exhausted. Lots of walking the last two days and a headache that I can't seem to shake. I plan to lay down and rest most of tomorrow so I can get ready for the week to come :rofl:

hiya girls! I am so so tired, and sick!

Got a job interview tomorrow too, hope I can hold off puking all over them ! How are you all?

About the same, nausea is on and off i guess comes with blood sugar dropping? When a wave comes it doesnt last too long. But otherwise good :)

Morning, sorry I've been MIA all weekend :blush:

Had a great visit with DH and my dad!

BUT I was sick with maybe a gastro, maybe effects of new meds for depression, maybe hormones? I dropped 2 lbs in 3 days... I'm not feeling much better now and am at work, after Zoë being up for a good part of the night due to her lower incisors coming in. One cut last night, and she's a nightmare today for my sister so the other may cut later this week... I slept maybe 3 hours and feel like a zombie :-( No work-out tonight, going to bed super-early!

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

My midwife appointment date is through:happydance:
8th Dec, a 2 hours booking in appointment and a scan :D only just over 3 weeks away so not ages at all!

Yay for apts AG!!!
Vickie, excited for your ultrasound on Wednesday! Mine seems so far away now, December 6th :sulk:

yayaaaaayyyyyy for scan appointments ! I suspect they will leave mine till after Christmas, I will be 12 weeks on Boxing day!

I feel so pregnant already, it's freaking me out! I keep telling myself it's bloating and it will go down, but I'm starting to doubt it will!

OH is joking about it being twins, I'm not finding that too funny! No offence Vickie!! :winkwink:

Yay for scan appointments :)

I was 11 weeks at my first scan with Roo, Andrea, so you never know what they'll do :) The other thing is that the NHS doesn't necessarily stop for Christmas, so you could end up with an appointment between Christmas and New Year :)

it all started when we met his cousin in Morrisons! He has twin girls the same age as Daisy, told him he better start selling his body to pay for the Bugaboo Donkey if it is twins!!

ohhh between xmas and new year would be nice :) As long as the weather is ok, we have to go to Larbert for the hospital now!

Is that far?
Im at the same place as before, and lucky for us since we moved the maternity care centre is only a walk away :D

it's not too far, but is in the middle of nowhere!

Trains run direct from here to Larbert and then it's a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive from there , so not too bad!

But deffo going for a home birth as a taxi in the middle of the night would cost nearly £50! (not my only reason Obv, but it's another one to add to the list!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->