Pregnant with #2!

I'm not to worried about that since we'll have another US in less than a month. I'm just happy that I can see the babies again and make sure that all is well :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing your scan photos Vickie! I have my first scan on Tuesday and I can't wait :happydance:

Can't wait to see all these scan photos!! I feel like mine is an age away! Because I'll be 12 weeks on Boxing day too, I've no idea if the scan will be booked in before or after Christmas and New Year!

Cant wait to see these scan pics :D

MS has kicked in, though not actually being sick just that nausea feeling. I need to figiure out a routine for the mornings when hubby isnt here to feed myself and get Alex sorted out with milk and clean nappy.

AG :hugs: Same here, i could have thrown up just pouring milk in Daisy's cereal this morning.

Need to get some crackers to snack on when I'm out today, and roll on deodorant! Can't cope with sprays of any kind!

Morning all :coffee:

Is it possible to suddenly become intolerant to foodstuffs during pregnancy? I've had a bit of a google but my brain is such mush that the results aren't meaning much to me. I've started feeling really sick after having anything with a lot of milk in it. Like... a glass of milk :rofl: I've cut down on dairy a lot anyway because it interferes with iron absorption, but even a milky coffee makes me feel rotten. I had a milky drink yesterday afternoon, ended up feeling really ill all evening, and then was violently sick in the middle of the night (sorry, TMI). This morning I feel like someone has hit me with a bus, and the thought of anything dairy turns me green.

Not sure whether it's (1) A return of MS, (2) something I ate and the timing is coincidental or (3) something about me and dairy (or just milk?!) aren't getting on just now.

AG and TJG - sorry to hear you're both feeling icky. I remember it only too well (especially today :rofl:)

Vickie - glad you've got your US date, hope the 21st comes around quickly :)

Modo - yay for your first scan on Tuesday, hope everything goes well :hugs:

I guess it is certainly possible! Maybe the same as having aversions to certain foods aswell..

:hugs: Hope the MS isn't to bad for you all!!

I hope I get a pic this time!

Stan and I are trying to decide if we want to ask MIL to watch Hannah for us on Weds. or not :lol: She will be going to the 20 week scan with us because I want her to be able to see the babies on the screen, but not sure she'll have the patience to go to *every* scan? We'll see I guess. I suppose it shouldn't matter much to me, I won't have to sit out and entertain her :haha:

And I do hope I get a picture! I'm going to take cash with me in case they charge so we'll see

off to Fantasy Fair with a friend today. I don't feel like going but she's going through a rough time and needs to get out of the house so we're going :lol:

oh and yes Eala I would think so. I had SO many food aversions with Hannah. I still have some of those food aversions (and it's nothing at all to do with this pregnancy :haha:)

the biggest one being most Chinese food (hubby is Chinese so can you imagine how well this goes over with his family :rofl:)

Eala, definitely!
I couldn't for the life of me eat cheese, dips, mayo, milk anything like that when I was preggo with Gemma, it made me so ill to even try!

So bad because I craved raspberry milkshake!

Vickie I think I'm taking Daisy to my 12 & 20 routine scans and the 16 gender scan but I don't think I will if I book an early one.
She won't have a clue for the 12, but I'd still like her to be there.

She's so cute, she said she wants a real girl baby and a pram to push her in!

We ended up asking my MIL to watch Hannah for the scan because we have no choice but to take her the next day to the doctors appointment and I don't think 2 boring appointments in a row would bode well for me :haha:

I'm just hoping it goes okay :argh: Hannah doesn't know MIL well at all :nope:

We will definitely be taking her to the scan in December though :thumbup: I do want her to see the babies on the screen at least once

The one in December the babies will be more recognisable I think so that should hold her attention!
I cant sleep, having lots of cramps, but I've been a a gig tonight so standing for about 7 hours continuously , my legs and back ache and my ears are ringing!
I suspect I'll be paying for this tomorrow!

I hope you get some rest Andrea :hugs:

I get crampy if I stand for to long as well so I'm sure that's what it is :hugs: Hope tomorrow isn't to rough

I had to bring DS to my emergency scan and honestly it wasn't great. Hard to stay concentrated on the screen with him squirming around. It is only interesting for a second or two for them compared to colorful cartoons on tv iykwim. DS is a bit younger than your DD but still.

Andrea, the one at Perth their website does give a bit of advice about bringing kids to scans and it did actually make me think about them more....I probably wont take Alex to any of them because he wont be settled and likely will get bored and act up.
The 12 week one here aswell is the booking in at the same time which would take well over an hour too

We haven't taken Roo to any of our scans so far, and we won't take her to our 3D one either. We could be there for best part of an hour, and even her favourite TV programmes can't keep her attention exclusively for that long! We will get a DVD to take away, so we can show her bits of that afterwards.

Feeling better today at last, after eating nothing yesterday :dohh: Bought a carton of coconut milk yesterday and have had that on cereal this morning - fingers crossed!

Hannah's old enough that I think she'll sit through some of it at least. But she won't be allowed in until the very end anyways so Stan will have to entertain her in the foyer until that time :haha: Poor guy :rofl:

And I'll probably include some kind of junk food in her diaper bag to distract her :blush: :rofl:

I am 12 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe how quickly it's gone so far :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->