Pregnant with #2!

good luck with your scan tomorrow Modo!

Andrea my symptoms have actually not been as severe as it was with Hannah except I'm way more tired so you never know! :rofl:

I hope you can get in before the New Year :)

I'm excited for Wednesday (and nervous :rofl:) I didn't get to see much at the ER US so really haven't seen the babies since 7 weeks

sorry I read in pieces earlier and forgot to add that I hope you get more rest tonight Chantal :hugs:

glad you had a good weekend with N & your dad though :)

Hope your scan goes well today Modo!

16 weeks today :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Gave Z meds at bed for teething and she's still sleeping as I'm getting ready for work. I slept much better, although I was up on and off starting at 4:30AM. Feels good to start off the day more rested...

Glad Z and you both slept better! :)

good luck with your scan today modo! :happydance:

Happy 16 weeks Junebug!!

Good luck today with your scan modo!

Just back from my job interview, it went really well I think (maybe I am imagining it!) There is TONS on interest in it apparently so I am not holding out much hope , but it would be SO perfect, even the hours would be ideal!

I did feel bad that they are looking for someone new because their current person is going on maternity leave at xmas! oops!

Can you believe you are four months Chantal! :shock:

I don't know about you but this seems to be flying by for me!

Things are pretty good here today. I was up some because of hip pain but got an okay amount of sleep :haha: Looking forward to tomorrow!

No word from Modo?

I haven't seen snuggle about either, hope everything is okay with her :hugs:

I know how scary is that? And we haven't even started reorganizing the house yet :dohh: Doesn't help DH is away :sulk: You'll be officially 4 months in 5 days! Geez, seems like yesterday we got our BFPs. The first pregnancy dragged on, this one is zipping by... I guess the toddler/preschooler help with that eh? :haha:

Was just checking in for an update from Modo... :hugs: hun, please update us as to how it went!

Snuggle :hugs: Hope you're feeling better!!!

It went great! My sister was there to help out so when Bobby decided he was bored and left the room my DH could still stay :) It wAS so nice to see the baby :cloud9:

Any guesses on gender?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/Baby212Weeksprofile.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/Baby212Weeks.jpg

glad that the scan went well! :happydance:

I say boy too :lol:

Yay, glad it went well Modo!
I'm gonna guess girl! Do you want to know at the next scan?

No I think we are team yellow this time! I just think it would be pretty great to have DH announce it :cloud9:

Good for you!!! I really admire people who can be on team yellow, I wish I had the patience, I think the surprise is lovely!!!

Here is my 16 week bump pic!

Attachments

• IMG_4383.jpg
    IMG_4383.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies, sorry I haven't posted. I have been stalking, just nothing much to report and super busy still single parenting it.

I've been single parenting 22 of the last 55 days, and pregnant for all of it with a toddler. :sleep: DH is back tomorrow night but the next day is his birthday so I don't get to claim a "day off" until Sunday since his buddies are taking him out for drinks friday, which means Saturday is a write off for him.

Anyways my MS is gone :dance: Still taking diclectin at night because I am scared of the nausea coming back :rofl:

Did some good workouts this weekend. I best get back on the elliptical tonight to take advantage of feeling good.

Pregnancy insomnia is starting to hit though now that hte first tri hormones are gone. Can't win eh? :rofl:

Glad to hear you are doing well. Great profile pic of the baby modo!

Junebug, you look fit as ever!!! good job :thumbup:

So glad to hear you MS is gone! I hear you on the single parenting, DH has only been home 2 days of the last 3.5 weeks. We are tough cookies doing this while pregnant and working!!! God for you for exercising, it really helps me cope with stress :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->