Pregnant with #2!

CJ: Your bump pic is great :D

Snugglebot: That's great that your MS is gone :happydance: It's great to feel human again!

Sorry I've been quiet too guys, I'm also doing the single parenting job at the moment as DH is in Finland for 2 weeks :dohh: 10 days left! I'm very lucky as I could be finding it a lot harder, but with Roo having nursery it means I get a bit of a break most days (in that I can get stuff done without having to chase her about too).

Modo, I still think :pink:, but I'm notoriously terrible at gender guesses :blush:

Snugglebot - Really glad to hear your MS has gone :hugs:

JB - I have bump envy :rofl: Yours is so neat and cute!

Lovely bump Junebug :D
Glad your ms has gone snuggle bot :hugs:

Nothing much to report here, Alex is off to his grannies so we can paint our box room.

Thanks ladies!

Great... This morning my pee is pink :( Interestingly, my GP did my full physical at 11 weeks, and she did dip my urine. She commented that there was microscopic hematuria but we weren't too concerned as I hadn't noticed anything. I have no infection symptoms. But last night I thought I say a pink tinge, didn't think too much of it, and this morning there is definitely blood in my pee... I've sent my OB and email. I've never had this before :cry:

Cute bump pic Chantal :)

:hugs: Sorry to hear about your pink pee. Make sure to let us know what your doctor says. Was it pink in the toilet or just when you wiped? I had a bit of blood a while back but I think it was because of hemorrhoids :blush: It only happened once or twice though. Hope you get your answers soon.

:hi: Snuggle! Glad to hear you are feeling better and well done on getting some workouts in! I'm glad that your OH is coming back soon as well. :hugs: Is FIL doing better?

US for me in a few hours!

:dohh: I feel like an idiot! My sister reminded me we had beets in our salad last night :haha: That explains the pink pee last night and this morning... Still doesn't explain the finding at 10 weeks, but man was I freaked out! I sent a sheepish email to my obstetrician, we'll see what he says about the 10 week finding :blush:

Vickie, thinking of you! Keep us posted!

Good luck Vickie! :)

Junebug - glad the pink pee was nothing more than beetroot :hugs:

:rofl: Glad it was just beet root!

Vicki, FIL is doing amazing! We feel so blessed. He is out of the hospital and starting to move around again. Incredible how well he has recovered. Thanks for asking :)

Yay yay yay, great news snuggle! :hugs:
Happy 16 weeks!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

hey everyone!

I hope you all are doing well?

I'm sorry I've been MIA but those of you in my journal/on my facebook know. Unfortunately the scan yesterday wasn't great. We have lost one of the babies. The other one looks great though. It's a big jumble of emotions and I'm not really up for talking about it much but I wanted to let you all know :)

3 weeks until the gender scan :yipee:

Vickie, I've no words. I'm so sorry. Massive hugs :hugs:

Oh no Vicki :cry: I am soooo sorry about that. I am going to pop over to your journal if you don't mind. I hope you have some help over the next few weeks to help with the toddler.

I noticed the little angel emoticon in your siggy and was wondering what it symbolized. Gosh I am so sorry :hug:

Vicki,
I only went back a few pages in your journal so apologize if I missed anything.

Your picture of your baby is beautiful. S/He is staring right at you!! Only a few weeks and you get to see your beautiful baby again and find out :blue: or :pink: :D

If you don't mind me asking, what will happen to the baby you lost at this point? Will it vanish or will you bleed?

I hope as time passes, you can keep your positive spirit you have had to date. I can imagine it is a see saw of emotions. :hugs: to your family.

ah I missed your comment about not wanting to talk right now. I'm sorry. Please disregard my questions for now.

The other twin has simply vanished snuggle (google vanishing twin syndrome, there is a lot of information on it out there and actually it was my biggest fear throughout the pregnancy so I guess now I know why).

Vickie, my mom also had this happen while pregnant with my sister... :hugs:

Oh vickie I am so sorry :cry: I can't imagine what you are going through and no words ould be adequate :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->