Pregnant with #2!

Slept better last night and went to bed at 8pm, i could barely stay awake!
Rob made some yukky lunch for him and Alex and the smell of it i jsut wanted to be sick. Couldnt stomach anything to eat even though i was hungry!
Hes let me get some chips from the takeaway so ive managed to eat something

Its not actually worse given that ive not yet been properly sick...I was many times with Alex. Its just a different type of sickness, its appeared alot earlier this time and seems to surface at strong food smells and in the evenings.

Girl baby!

I just did the Chinese gender predictor and the ovulation calender predictor and both say I am having a boy!

Scary though, i actually checked back to the other 2's conception months etc and it was right! LOL Roll on February when I can get a gender scan to settle this!!

holy hormonal pregnant weekend. I think I sobbed most of the weekend. It didn't help my DH was a twat by being hung over all day saturday (yes, he did JUST get back from being away and me single parenting for two weeks), and DS wouldn't nap at all this weekend. I'm bagged. Is it sunday evening already? Where did my weekend to relax go?

:hugs: Snuggle sorry to hear your weekend wasn't great :( I hope you can get a break/some rest tonight

AG that's how my MS was with Hannah! I was nauseated all the time and strong smells made me more nauseated but I never actually got sick :lol:

we had a really busy weekend and I'm exhausted. It was nice though :)

I'm tired too :-( Weekend was go-go-go and Z only napped 30 minutes in the car Saturday, and 50 minutes also in the car on Sunday. I got no sleep. I cooked, cleaned, did laundry, shopped and played with her... DH is home on Saturday for 5 weeks and my mom is arriving Thursday night for a visit! I can't wait for back up to arrive, I'm pooped... :grr: snuggle at DH being wasted Friday and hung over Saturday, I'd be pissed off too... I was the same last night, I really wanted to take today off to recover from the weekend, but hey-ho, onwards I go :wacko:

Seems like exhaustion is running rampant, I'm knackered too. Roo was awake several times last night (very uncharacteristic) and I feel like a zombie today. Roll on Friday when DH is back from Finland.

:hugs: to everyone who's feeling rough.

:hugs: to all of you too. I hope our energy perks up. I admit I drank a bunch of coffee this morning. Got the tummy rolling so have had to run to the bathroom a few times :oops:

Potty training starts at daycare today :argh:

I still don't feel pregnant!! :rofl: I thought I was finally starting to gain lbs but lost them again this morning. I'm not complaining but I was up 6or 8 lbs with DS by this point last time. But I did start about 8 -10lbs heavier this time too so I guess I am ok. According to those weight gain charts though deffo not following the regular trend. I assume it is nothing to worry about. I am normal BMI (weighing in at 173.5 right now at 6ft tall)

here's the chart I used

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator

my weight is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up but we ate out all weekend long. I am doing better today though and am also going to restart my workouts as well. :) Hopefully it won't hurt to bad :haha:

how is the potty training going with the day care snuggle?

How is everyone feeling?

I did my workout yesterday :yipee: and I am sore today. To be expected though after a two month break. I kind of want to workout again today to help stretch it out but will wait until tomorrow I think.

I have a doctors appointment with my GP on Thursday and the OB on December 20th. I'm anxious to hear the hearbeat again :blush:

I still don't feel consistent movements. I feel them sometimes but nothing overly strong and not an every day thing at all :shrug: I'm kind of wondering if I might have an anterior placenta??

Definitely a possibility Vickie! I had it with Z and felt her very little until I was over 26 weeks I think... Good for you for working out. I did too, stupid me I did the hardest one I have too (The Perfect Pregnancy Work with an ex-acrobat from Cirque du Soleil :wacko: She is 8 months pregnant and in insane shape!). I'll try to do it again tonight...

My weight is up about 7 lbs from pre-pregnancy. I think that is OK for 17 weeks...

I won't tell you how much I am up :rofl:

I'm not really trying to lose now that it's a singleton but I am going to try and keep the gain in check and I think working out will help with that :thumbup: Besides the fact that it just helps my mood in general, something I desperately need right now.

I'll have Stan look for that dvd ;) Though I think it will be a few weeks before I can build up to that ;)

I think I will ask the doctor on Thursday if the US report said what position my placenta is in. Poor woman is probably going to get bombarded with questions from me because I want to make sure everything looked good with that scan

pretty good today apart from taking a bit out of my thumb from sorting a cupboard, oops!
Am I crazy for thinking i might possibly be feeling something at 9 weeks?

Im only 2 lbs up so far which is good, i think? :lol:

AG I started feeling flutters at 9 weeks too!!! And yes, 2 lbs at 9 weeks is great, that's where I was at!

Vickie, it's the best of the 3 work-outs I have. You already have the other 2! I know what you mean, it really helps with my mood too. Well maybe the anti-depressants are kicking in for me, who knows :shrug: I don't blame you for having tons of questions! I think it's reasonable to keep the weight gain in check for a few weeks now that it's a singleton pregnancy :hugs:

phew, i feel like ive been eating like an elephant when im not nauseated!

well vicki you inspired me last night and I got on the elliptical after finishing bedtime routine and telling DH he was responsible for dealing with DS (although DS STILL wasn't asleep by the time I was done, and didn't fall asleep until 9:30 - such a punk).

All of your guys' weight gain sounds normal to me. I was up 6-8 lbs by this time in my other pregnancy. And admittedly find it a bit worrisome things are so slow this time around. I suspect an anterior placenta too although I definitely had real movements a little while back. But my doppler gave me a reading last night. Took a bit to find though. Sigh. I cancelled my appt with the dr a while back to reschedule it until after my u/s. But am now kind of regretting it.

Potty training went really well! I'm so proud of him! He was dry all day at daycare. No laundry on his hook. He had one accident at home before bedtime but confessed to it right away so I think we are going to have a good amount of success. He is deffo ready.

Soother weaning on the other hand is sitll up in the air about its success. He is still waking in the night. His face has stopped improving and is still sore and bedtimes/naptimes are a nightmare without the soother. I am soooo tempted to bring it back :help:

Dont give in! Have you taken it cold turkey or still giving it sometimes? Ive always heard of these things taking a few days and day 3 usually being the worst then youre over the hump. Hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->