Pregnant with #2!

Seve all got the first colds of the season aswell, i dont feel too bad for having one. Definatley had worse!

aw girls! :hugs:

My cold is finally starting to lift a bit, thank god!

Work went really well today, I think I am being given far too much responsibility but hey ho! LOL!

Seen the MW today for my booking app, all is well, just need to wait for my scan date, because of my BMI being higher than it should be, I will also get a growth scan at 34 weeks, so 3 hospital scans, and a 4D gender one :)

I went in and recognised the MW , so thought I must have seen her during my last pregnancy, we started going through my history and as soon as I mentioned Daisy she shouted "I delivered Daisy!"

and she did! She said they don't usually remember many births but she remembered Daisy's because of the speed of actual delivery and her super long eyelashes !! :D

Ohhh thats good you got someone you know and remember :D
Id love to have mine again, very very lucky to have the same midwife from the antenatal appointments, labour, birth and the ward afterwards!

Glad to here you ladies are generally feeling well. Hope the colds leave soon!

I'm doing great. Feeling wonderful. Soother weaning MIGHT be finally benefiting me. Nap time is still TERRIBLE (didn't get one again on Sunday) but he has STTN for the past 3 or 4 nights so maybe a turn for the better :shrug:

Here's my bump progression. HOLY have I gotten big in three weeks. That is only 2lbs of weight gain there!! EEK!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7167/6415689611_70215f7fcd_m.jpg

Wow definitely big growth spurt on baby's part since 14 weeks! Still so tiny everywhere else, can't believe you've only gained 2 lbs so far. I think I may be up to 10 by now (didn't weigh this morning, I ate like a pig all weekend :blush:)

Wow fab growth in 3 weeks :D
I think my gain maybe quite high now :blush: Im still eating small and often for this damn sickness and just feeling hungry!
I had a packet of crisps and 4 slices of toast right before bed but woke up during the night feeling hungry!

Ive looked into what exercises are on the kinect and taking up the easiest ones again to keep somewhat active. Weve had non stop rain for days which Im not going out in unless I have to!

Morning all :)

I've got the midwife today too. Seeing "my" midwife this time, which I'm happy about :)

I've finally got an appointment to see the physios, but it's not till 15th December. I don't know what I'll do if my back pain doesn't ease off by then, it's not like I can take anything. The GP offered to prescribe me a safe dose of codeine, but I'm allergic to it :dohh: Ah the joys of pregnancy :haha:

Snuggle, your bump pics are fab! I really need to do an updated one, I feel like I've "popped" in the last couple of weeks and am all bump :haha:

We loved our doula the last time around! Since it ended up in an emergency C-section and we're having a scheduled section this time, I won't bother hiring one again but she was GREAT!!!

Yup, up 10 lbs... Weighed myself this morning BUT my arm and leg measurements haven't budged since pre-pregnancy, the weight gain is all in the boobs and belly! HUGE growth spurt since a week ago, will take a bump pic tonight!

Snugglebot: that's a lovely progression pic :D

AG: I have hired a doula this time round as well and I feel so much better for having done it :thumbup:

Andrea: Glad you are feeling better! Sorry work are overloading you :(

Great progression pics snuggle! you look amazing :)

yay for interviewing a doula AG! :yipee:

10 pounds isn't bad Chantal :lol: I have gained more :rofl:

Glad you are feeling better Andrea! Hopefully work levels off soon :) that is amazing that you saw the MW who delivered Daisy!

I finally had a positive midwife appointment today :rofl: Well, positive insofar as she was a nice person. I also got to see my own midwife briefly; she was called off somewhere though as everything was frantic because of the strike action tomorrow. Things are fine with Midgelet, who was very active and gave the midwife a nice kick when she was having a feel around. I've actually lost more weight, so they are sending me for a growth scan in 3 weeks time, and just keeping an eye on things.

Can't say I expected pregnancy to be an aid to weight loss :rofl:

glad the appointment mostly went well Eala! :)

Weight loss has not been happening here :rofl: quite the opposite.

Good luck with the growth scan :hugs:

Same here, if I hadn't been exercising and watching what I eat I'd easily be up 20 lbs by now! :haha:

Heres the first 10 week bump (fat) pic, really isnt anything there just the overhang that was always there even before Alex :lol:

Attachments

• DSCF2542.jpg
    DSCF2542.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Argh and i dont know why its that way when its the right way up on my laptop :dohh:

I did have to look twice to figure out up from down :lol:

great little start of your bump! I really should take a new one one of these days :rofl:

Awww nice AG!!! Look forward to seeing it grow! :hugs:

I'm too embarrassed to take one tonight, I'm HUGE. I think it's mostly constipation and backed-up plumbing :blush: It's been 5 days :cry:

Edit: I did take one, just realized I'm out of town for my Northern clinic tomorrow until Friday night... I feel huge and bloated, but I promised myself to do it weekly so here it is regardless!

Attachments

• IMG_4402.jpg
    IMG_4402.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly