Pregnant with #2!

You ladies look lovely. And junebug while you probably feel bloated, I think your bump has a lovely round look to it and it doesn't seem flabby at all. You look great. Don't be embarrassed.

you don't look huge at all Chantal :hugs: Your bump is nice and round

Thanks... Now i wish i could get some action going to not feel as bloated and uncomfortable. With my luck i'll unblock in the plane tomorrow :haha:

:hugs: coffee does it for me instantly. I can only stomach half a cup but that is more than sufficient in the mornings.

coffee works for Stan as well.

I hope you managed to ease the constipation Chantal :hugs:

I agree, coffee usually works, but not while pregnant :-(. Still having my morning cup and nothing...

gosh that must be uncomfy. I am running to the toilet with coffee while pregnant. :hug:

Lucky you! What i would give right now for my guts normal response to coffee! :haha:

Can you try flax seeds? Those have always done the job for me :haha:

Junebug... you are not huge :hugs: THat's a lovely bump. Have you tried syrup of figs? That, washed down with warm water, usually helps me. But I hear you, as soon as I was prescribed iron tablets, I demanded a script for Lactulose as well :blush: Not fun in the slightest!

I promise I will do a bump pic at some point :blush: This poor baby will have second child syndrome already - I was pretty good at doing bump pics with Roo :blush:

:rofl: Eala that's exactly why I forced myself to take one last night! I was so good with Z, and I'm forcing myself with this one too to take weekly pics!

I'm eating tons of bran cereal, drinking prune juice and coffee, about 2 litres of water per day, and taking Metamucil for extra fibre, with minimal success today. Quite frustrating! And now I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my flight up north, and I know the problem will get worse when there because I always have constipation when I travel :cry: Oh well, things could be worse, I'll just try to keep up my hydration as best I can...

how are you feeling today Chantal? :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? :)

I'm starting to feel more human on the cold front thank God :lol: I didn't realize how crappy pregnancy colds are because last time I was pregnant I didn't have a three year old infecting me with everything :haha:

sounds so uncomfy. Admittedly I find fiber makes me worse. Diuretics are the only way for me. I hope you find something. Sometimes pineapple works for people :shrug: I remember when I Travelled to Kenya being bunged up was horrible for me.

Glad you are feeling better Vickie :hug: when is your 20 week ultrasound?

Hi ladies! Just got back to the hotel after a crazy clinic day up north and dinner. It's been snowing all day here! I love it...

Thankfully had some major success this morning, will keep up what I am doing since something did help!!!

Developed a weird pregnancy belly rash: it's raised and itchy, and underneath there appear to be tons of broken blood vessels... If I were home I would try my eczema hydrocortisone cream on a patch to see if it helps. Oh well, will be there tomorrow night...

I do have my 19 week ultrasound on Tuesday, along with my OB apt 1 hour later so if the steroid cream doesn't help, I'm hoping he'll have suggestions...

When is your 19-20 week ultrasound snuggle? And yay on yours too Vickie! :hugs:

Mine's on the 12th.

Junebug - Glad to hear your trip went well....are things moving :oops:?

Is the rash like PUPPS or obstetrics cholestasis? Or just an allergic reaction type? Hope something fleeting.

Junebug - hope the rash goes quickly, sounds very uncomfortable! Good luck for Tuesday :)

Here's a bump pic (at last), complete with Toddler in the background :rofl:

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/Baby/79911f30-1.jpg

My back is still absolutely killing me :( If it's no better by Monday I'll need to get on to my midwife and see if she can hurry the physios along or something - I can't survive until the 15th like this :(

Can't wait to see everyone's scan pics!

Lynne you are super skinny, perfect bump!! Hope the MW can hurry along your app :hugs:

Nothing much new to report here! sickness disappeared for a night but is now back, I am much more in control this time round I think, I know that if I get even a little hunrgy I'll be sick so I have crackers on stand by at all times!

And GinGIns (little ginger sweets) they are little lifesavers!

Still no scan appointment, MW said to give them to the end of next week then give them a call but she didn't actually give me a number to call so that will be fun finding that!

Doe's anyone else feel like EVERYONE is pregnant at the moment? Every day there is a new announcement on here or FB!

hope the rash clears up soon Chantal :hugs:

Great bump pic Eala :) I hope that you can get into a physio sooner rather than later!

Glad you are handling the MS well Andrea :)

Not much really going on here. We did hear back that my body is building antibodies to an Rh+ blood type due to the MC. Not sure what it will mean yet (right now the response from my body is weak so I need to be retested--will be doing that this Friday after the US). Not much can be done though and this will affect any future pregnancies were we to have another :nope: (doubtful at this point from the way this particular pregnancy has gone :rofl:)

Andrea, I agree - I swear that there must be something in the water! There's loads of Mums at Roo's nursery (and one of the staff!) who are pregnant too. That sucks that you don't have your scan appointment yet - is it at Larbert? The main switchboard is 01324 566 000 - you could ask them to put you through to the ultrasound dept?

Vickie - hope you get more answers on Friday :hugs:

Our 3D scan was today. It was lovely to see Midgelet, but she wasn't exactly cooperative :haha: We've to go back in January for a rescan, so fingers crossed she is in a better mood then ;) In the meantime we have a growth scan, just hoping everything is ok with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->