Pregnant with #2!

good luck with the growth scan Eala :hugs:

Sorry to hear Roo wasn't cooperative for the 3D scan!

lots of US coming up this week and next! :mrgreen: Good luck everyone :hugs:

Eala great bump pic!!!

My rash is getting better with steroid cream. And it doesn't look like the blood vessel damage will be permanent, thank goodness!

Yes, having some success! Will maintain the twice daily colace regimen as well as everything else!

My anatomy scan is tomorrow. Nervous and excited all at once...

Good luck with the growth scan Eala!

Andrea, good job on the nausea maintenance!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Chantal! :hugs:

I'm sure everything is perfect :) Your pregnancy has (mostly) gone well to this point and I don't really see that changing. I hope you get a pic so we can all see baby!

That's exactly what scares me Vickie, it's been *too* easy :wacko:

good luck with your scan today Chantal :)

Good luck junebug!

Vicki, did you have RH factor with your first? Hope you can get some more information. This hasn't been the simplest pregnancy for you :hug:

DS celebrated his 2nd birthday this weekend. But as a result, both our colds took a turn for the worse from being worn out. I had to keep him home this morning from daycare. I had the morning off but was hoping to rest myself. And sadly, when he is home, he doesn't nap anymore. :sleep: He was up a few times last night too. Oh well. I am going into work this afternoon. DH will be home with him. My mom is still here, but she is still in bed :dohh: Will have to use the TV babysitter this morning so I can shower.

Pregnancy wise, things are good. Blitzer kicked the doppler the other day. the cold has really slowed him/her down so I had pulled it out. It was quite the experience. DS never did that.

Take care. Eala I hope things went ok with the growth scan.

Happy Second birthday! :flower:

I hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

I got the rhogam at 28 weeks and after I gave birth to Hannah so it was a non-issue there (no bleeding/MC/complications etc.)--it was a rather straightforward pregnancy (especially compared to this one :dohh:)

Everything is fine!!!

19 weeks today, baby is a boy for sure, and he's so cute, was sucking his thumb :cloud9:

Strangely enough, I asked the nurse what I weighed last time, and at 20 weeks I was 124. I was 119 today fully dressed, so only 5 lbs less. I thought I was a LOT less, but nope!

Half way done, only 19 weeks left to go before C-section!!!

Snuggle, happy 2 years to DS! Hope the cold improves very soon for you :hugs:

Snugglebot - happy 2nd birthday to your DS :)

Junebug - glad the scan went so well! :)

Having sleep woes with Roo tonight. Typically it's the night when I'm really shattered and wanted to be in bed about an hour ago /sigh.

Oh no Eala, hope she settles soon for you! :hugs:

Snuggle, hope you're better :flower:

Here is a pic of little Z sucking his thumb, and my bump pic of 19 weeks! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_4408.jpg
    IMG_4408.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
  • z-19weeks_0001.jpg
    z-19weeks_0001.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
Ultra cute scan pic! And you have such a lovely bump :D

She eventually fell asleep at 10pm... I'm exhausted today :coffee: She woke at 7.30am, which could've been worse. She's getting her first hair cut today :cloud9:

CJ: Lovely scan pic and bump pic :happydance:

Eala: I hate it when Bobby doesn't sleep :( He went through a nightmare sleep regression when I first found out I was pregnant that lasted about 2 months and I felt so low. I am sure it's just a one-off :hugs:

Fab scan pic and you look great!

Eala I feel for you. My DS is not a sleeper at all. He goes to bed at 9 and wakes in the nights many times (last night was 2 times) and up at 6:30-7am most mornings. He also hardly naps at home anymore (only started napping reliably at 5 or 6 months and stopped recently) It's exhausting for sure. But in some ways I hope he doesn't start sleeping because once newborn comes I might as well be used to it.

I had a fab sleep last night, not waking to pee as usual but im yawning my head off already :sleep:
Scan day tomorrow! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"